over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any suggestions?

ajpt

Registered
Hey PM members, I have really enjoyed using this site to read and research. I am currently in a bit of a plateau in strength and size gains and wanted some constructive criticism. I am not posting this information to try and assure myself the plan I created is perfect, I'm just interested in what experienced members have to say or suggest. I am currently 250 lbs and 12% BF and can't seem to break the 250 mark. I consider myself a bodybuilder, as I plan to do a show in the near future, but I love lifting heavy and achieving new strength goals as well. If you have any suggestions on what I could do to my plan to keep maing size gains as well as increase strength gains, I would appreciate the advice.

Current Cycle (currently in week 7 of a 10 week blast):
1000mgs/week Test En
600mgs/week Eq
800mgs/week Tren En
20mgs/day Halo (this is only for 4 weeks)
25mgs/2xweek Exemestane

Diet
1/2 cup dry cream of rice
10 egg whites
1 whole egg

10 egg whites
1 whole egg

16oz sweet potato
10 oz (cooked) chicken

16oz sweet potato
10 oz cooked chicken

16oz sweet potato
10 oz cooked 97/3 lean ground beef

16oz sweet potato
10 oz cooked wild salmon

2 scoops whey isolate
1 tbsp macadamia nut oil

Water: 1.5 gallons/day

Vitamins: Animal Pack and LIV52

Cheat meal: tuna/slamon sushi and sashimi- ill eat as much as I want for one meal once a week

pre work out: 1 scoop of Karbolin with BCAA’s
intra workout- during leg or back day I might have some gatorade or another scoop of Karbolin

workouts:
mon-back/abs
tues-chest/Hams
Wed-Quads/calves
thurs-arms
Fri-shoulders/traps

Cardio:
20 minutes step mill after each workout alternating between one minute low intensity and one minute moderate to high intensity

I try to go heavy on compound movements first in the workout and do more volume as the workout goes on and the exercises become more isolation

Stop doing cardio, or stop eating so strict, throw in some more slop meals, try switching up your training style if you havent done so already. If you've gotten to 250 all by yourself, there is no reason you cant figure out how to get past it. There is no reason to be that meticulous if you only "plan" to compete in the future. Why put yourself through all that, just enjoy eating, training and GROW!!

Ill admit, I am slightly OCD with the whole bodybuilding lifestyle. I used to have a really bad eating disorder and weighed only 160 lbs when I was 20. I'm 25 now but still have similar issues, only different goals. Before I was terrified of gaining weight, now I want to be a 275 lbs monster lol.

But in all seriousness, I love living a somewhat strict lifestyle. And no, I haven't just trained/brainwashed myself to belief that...

But thanks for your suggestions bro. I think I am definitely going to try and switch the training up. I was thinking of trying D.C. training or Big A's training plan (I just can't seem to find it- anyone know where it is?)

I don't think eating crap is the answer.
I'd switch to low intensity cardio....up your healthy fats and lower carbs a bit.

eat more BEEF! wheres DA BEEF! BEEF its whats for Dinner! lol

but seriously eat more BEEF;) lean beef

eat more BEEF! wheres DA BEEF! BEEF its whats for Dinner! lol

but seriously eat more BEEF;) lean beef

Best gains of my life were 90-91 3.5 -5lbs lean beef daily. man what a fuckin chore! gains though were off the hook. Strength was awesome.
Only used injject dbol 25 mg day( ciba brand name vet dbol) , 1 amp sten eod 400mg test enan week. about 350 400mgs of that weak old laurabolin weekly. Classic deca test dbol cycle basically and a shit load of beef.
Worked better than anything i've tried. I did fairly high volume Heavy intense workouts . I had one of those "jobs" that allowed me to train eat and sleep
and do nothing else. So maybe bump a pound more lean beef into your daily meals . Maybe that will get you over the hump. Good luck, T

A different Approach

Hey PM members, I have really enjoyed using this site to read and research. I am currently in a bit of a plateau in strength and size gains and wanted some constructive criticism. I am not posting this information to try and assure myself the plan I created is perfect, I'm just interested in what experienced members have to say or suggest. I am currently 250 lbs and 12% BF and can't seem to break the 250 mark. I consider myself a bodybuilder, as I plan to do a show in the near future, but I love lifting heavy and achieving new strength goals as well. If you have any suggestions on what I could do to my plan to keep maing size gains as well as increase strength gains, I would appreciate the advice.

Current Cycle (currently in week 7 of a 10 week blast):
1000mgs/week Test En
600mgs/week Eq
800mgs/week Tren En
20mgs/day Halo (this is only for 4 weeks)
25mgs/2xweek Exemestane

Diet
10 egg whites
1 whole egg

10 egg whites
1 whole egg

16oz sweet potato
10 oz (cooked) chicken

16oz sweet potato
10 oz cooked chicken

16oz sweet potato
10 oz cooked 97/3 lean ground beef

16oz sweet potato
10 oz cooked wild salmon

2 scoops whey isolate
1 tbsp macadamia nut oil

Water: 1.5 gallons/day

Vitamins: Animal Pack and LIV52

Cheat meal: tuna/slamon sushi and sashimi- ill eat as much as I want for one meal once a week

pre work out: 1 scoop of Karbolin with BCAA’s
intra workout- during leg or back day I might have some gatorade or another scoop of Karbolin

workouts:
mon-back/abs
tues-chest/Hams
Wed-Quads/calves
thurs-arms
Fri-shoulders/traps

Cardio:
20 minutes step mill after each workout alternating between one minute low intensity and one minute moderate to high intensity

I try to go heavy on compound movements first in the workout and do more volume as the workout goes on and the exercises become more isolation

ajpt,

Brother, 250 lbs, 12 % BF, come on, that's awesome. You can't continue to grow forever, otherwise the Cutler's and Kai's of the world be be 300 lbs ripped. That's just not gonna ever happen, regardless of how much gear you use or how heavy you go. Accept that as truth.

But progress can and will continue. Shape, roundness, density can all improve. My advise is you need to change what you're doing training wise.
I'll refrain from any gear advice.

First point and many will disagree, but continue with the HIIT training. You are not jeopordizing muscle gains by doing it as you described. Lowering the intensity and increasing the duration will indeed lead to sacrificing some muscle. That has been proven in many studies. Accept that as truth.

Next, for maybe 6 weeks or so, switch to high volume training. Still go heavy but never less than 20 reps with supersets, drop sets, etc. This will work on all bodyparts. Fact - heavy training in the 5-8 rep range taxes your joints, tendons and ligaments. Not good.

High volume will lession the impact on the joints but increase the work load on the muscle. For example, try doing 5 sets of 50 reps as heavy as possible on leg presses. Superset that with calf raises. That will serve as your rest period, then right back onto the leg press, etc, etc.

You be the judge and tell me which is harder. 1000 lb leg presses for 8-15 reps with several minutes of rest between sets or 600 lb leg press for 50 reps with maybe 1 minute rest using calf raises as your rest period.

It works, plain and simple. Accept that as truth.

Now, after 6 weeks or whatever, go back to your usual style and that will jump start some progress. Then after 6 weeks or so, go back to high volume.
It's all about the mind-muscle connection and the focus, not just purely the weight.

Give it a try or shout out if you need any more help.

Peace,

Mack

Hey thanks for all the suggestions guys. In terms of the beef, I was actually eating 10-13 oz for the last 2 meals but felt like crap. Thats why I swtiched to salmon. But I could try eating the beef again and include some digestive enzymes with it.

Mack Truck- Im doing somewhat of a volume training approach now. I thinking ill start the new year off with a lower volume approach and see what happens.

Im only 25, 6 feet tall, and put on 90 lbs in about 6 years so I really think I can still grow more since 250 doesn't look as impressive as it sounds on a 6 foot frame.

Thanks again for those who took the time to read and suggest

Couple things you could do.

Your diet seems to be a little light. You could increase the macros and cut out the cardio.

There is also the option of adding in GH or slin.

How often do u change up workouts/ exercises? I've notice they help with plateaus.

"250 doesn't look as impressive on a 6 foot frame as it sounds". You're kidding right?! 250lbs is impressive on any frame especially at low body fat. It just sounds like you'll never be happy with your body. When you hit your next goal 270 you'll still think it's not big enough. 6 foot 250lbs is a big dude.

I was using HumalinR and Blue tops from IP at 6 iu's a day for about 3 months and just recently stopped. Im going to try Humalog next and I ordered some Kigs from Kamikaze so Im really excited to try that combo.

I definitely could add more food, even after eating 4lbs of sweet potato's Im still hungry lol

I heard MHP's up your mass is a quality gainer, and I thought I could sip on it between meals- what do you guys think? Should I try the gainer or add a real food meal in?

Switching up the workout and exercises seems to be what most are suggesting so Im definitely going to try that.

In responses to me not thinking 250 is big on a 6 foot frame- I wont lie, I have body dysmorphia to some degree and probably won't ever be satisfied- but thats one of the main reason I love this sport....you can never be good enough and you can always improve your body...that being said, I have learned to be happy with who I am at the same time.

Thanks again for all your suggestions.

Oh, and in regards to my exemestane dose, I was originally taking 25mgs EOD and I became extremely ill and my immune system was really messed up. I felt dizzy, tired, and depressed all the time for about 3 weeks. I then realized it was not a common cold or flue doing this and it was a compound I was taking. I messed around with my exemestane dosing and tried every 3 days but only felt a bit better... I finally found out that twice a week is as much as I can handle. Since then I have felt better, my gyno has gone way down and I am not bloated. Im guessing that the small amount of aromasin lowers my estrogen so much that it takes a good 4 days for it to peak again, and by that time I have taken my second dose of the week. I know it has a half life and this is why one should take it every day, but that just doesn't seem to work for me...

i think everyone that trains has body dis-morphia to some extent

does sound like youve more or less maxed out, only the way to get past that is greater abuse of gear, sad but true fact

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131