advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any sups to help speed surgery recovery?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well , I got my shoulder (AC) injected last Thursday with cortisone and theur has been zero help , it actualy made it way worse till about yesterday. My Ortho explained the whole thing to me and that the shot would likely not do anything for me just like it did a few years ago with the other shoulder and that surgery was the only thing that was gonna help it.

So , I'm gonna be schedualing my surgery soon and was wondering if any of you guys had any advice on supplements that might help speed the recovery. I have heard that IGF will help and also that HGH helps but was wondering if their might be any other alternitives.

What going to happen is basicaly they cut three small holes in the shoulder , one in each delt for the camer and tolls and they go in and shave the end of the colar bone down where it has built up over the years and he will check everything else out while he is in their to make sure that the MRI or X-rays diden't miss anything.. So realy the only healing that has to be done in the three holes that he cuts through each one of my delts , no tendon or ligements are effected. had the opposite shoulder done 5 yrs ago and have a had a total recovery , he recomended that he do them both 5 yrs ago and I declined , dumb mistake on my part.

well any advise you guys can offer would be great.

Besides the good stuff already mentioned I will add: patience, a good hi-protein diet, a fast metabolism and following the proper PT protocol

I was kinda bummed out about having dieted for a show this year and now it'll be out of the question but my training partner helped e out some and reminded me that just cause I'm not doing a show that doesn't meen that I have to cut back on the diet so I'll stay the course with that and will propably do even more cardio since I've been doing it twice a day a full week now.

I'm wondering just how much GH and IGF-1 will actualy help or if its more just word of mouth thinking than solid results. If it is that good what kind of does woul one take?

while i dont know ur shoulder history, i would avoid surgery at all costs if possible, see a qualified ART practitioner, Milos did this on the advice of Poliquin years ago instead of surgery bc all they do is remove parts of ur shoulder, like shaving ur collar bone but the underlying injury, usually scar tissue is still there and they keep having to do more surgeries, remove more of ur collar bone bc the original underlying issue was never addressed

as far as supplements, cissus quadrangulis works very well, cortisol blockers are important and anti-inflammatories like fish oil, deca would be nice as the increased collagen synthesis is never a bad thing and neither is GH

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131