over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any thoughts?

alecaf

Kilo Klub Member
Hi i'm new to this site. a lot of you guys seem to know a lot about this stuff andi need some help with my new cycle. I'm looking to bulk up, this is my third cycle and i'm not sure if its a little too much for some one of my expirience.
so here it is:
Andropen 275
Decabol 250
D-bol 50mg/tab
I was thinking of taking Andropen 500mg/wk split into two injections and the same with the deca. The dianabol i wanna take 50mg a day split into three times daily for the first five weeks.
(the first two weeks and the last two weeks i was thinking of taking half the dosages???)
My stats are:
23 years old
5'9ft
210lbs
around 12%bf

I also thought of taking igf1 lr3 at around week five of my cycle but still not sure.
My PCT will be:
Start two weeks after last injection
Hcg 5000iu first injection then 2500iu two times a week for three weeks
clomid 100mg first three weeks and then down the dosage to 50mg for the last two weeks
i might throw in some nolva if pecs begin to feel tender from the hcg but i heard clomid is enough.

Last edited:
Hi i'm new to this site. a lot of you guys seem to know a lot about this stuff andi need some help with my new cycle. I'm looking to bulk up, this is my third cycle and i'm not sure if its a little too much for some one of my expirience.
so here it is:
Andropen 275
Decabol 250
D-bol 50mg/tab
I was thinking of taking Andropen 500mg/wk split into two injections and the same with the deca. The dianabol i wanna take 50mg a day split into three times daily for the first five weeks.
(the first two weeks and the last two weeks i was thinking of taking half the dosages???)
My stats are:
23 years old
5'9ft
210lbs
around 12%bf

I also thought of taking igf1 lr3 at around week five of my cycle but still not sure.
My PCT will be:
Start two weeks after last injection
Hcg 5000iu first injection then 2500iu two times a week for three weeks
clomid 100mg first three weeks and then down the dosage to 50mg for the last two weeks.
So if I read this correctly you would be taking 500mg/wk andr 500mg/wk deca and 350mg/wk of d-bol? 500mg/wk of test is good but I think the dbol and deca doses are too high for your level of experience. This should give you some idea of where to start. A lot of what you/we do depends on your nutrition. Get it right there and you can get away with smaller doses and make excellent progress without placing too much stress on your system. Have a think about it!

I agree with what you are saying. But if thoes aren't the right doses, what do you think would be better? Deca 250mg/wk and Dbol 30-40mg/ED????
Also eating 6-8 meals a day. Lots of carbs and lots of protein.

Last edited:
I agree with what you are saying. But if thoes aren't the right doses, what do you think would be better? Deca 250mg/wk and Dbol 30-40mg/ED????
Also eating 6-8 meals a day. Lots of carbs and lots of protein.
Ahhh, now you are on the right track. it would be against the rules for me to tell you what doses to use but If it were me I would up the deca a bit and the d-bol at no higher than 40ed. Your meal plan makes good sense with one exception......Go with lots of protein and lower carbs with some good fats in there. Protein around 350-400gms p/day.

Thanks a lot bro. This is why i love this site, guys like you that know their stuff and give great constructive advice make this site great. Thanks a lot bro.

I'm with OF on this, but I would bump up the Deca to a minimum of 400mg's a week. Reason being is it's gonna be a bit hard to split a cc to the 1/2 everytime. If you're going to split the Test into 2 shots then split the deca also. 250test and 200deca. But the d-bol looks fine. (unless there is a reason for keeping the deca so low that I didnt see earlier then I'll detract what I just said. OF, any thoughts on why so low?) Thank you Sir!

I'm with OF on this, but I would bump up the Deca to a minimum of 400mg's a week. Reason being is it's gonna be a bit hard to split a cc to the 1/2 everytime. If you're going to split the Test into 2 shots then split the deca also. 250test and 200deca. But the d-bol looks fine. (unless there is a reason for keeping the deca so low that I didnt see earlier then I'll detract what I just said. OF, any thoughts on why so low?) Thank you Sir!
OH I wasn't saying so low i was thinking in the range of 300 or so p/wk! With the test and D-bol it will kick along quite nicely. i always look at it this way, you can increase if you need to, but to take to high a dose right away and it is a long acting compound it will take a long time to drop. Some people just do not react well to certain things and others can make great progress on lower doses with a great eating plan! What you are suggesting sounds fine, but I would bet he will get what he needs from around 300-350p/wk.

Yeah thats what i was gunna do but then again the deca is 250mg/ml. so iguess a ml and a half is the only way to do it. Also, one of my questions was left unanswered, this is the igf question.
Should i, with my level of experience, throw in some igf on week five of my cycle?

Last edited:
Yeah thats what i was gunna do but then again the deca is 250mg/ml. so iguess a ml and a half is the only way to do it. Also, one of my questions was left unanswered, this is the igf question.
Should i, with my level of experience, throw in some igf on week five of my cycle?
Someone else will need to chime in for that one. I have never used it. Always too expensive and too hard to get where I am.

BRO YOU GOTTA START SOMETIME I SUPPOSE... I WOULD RUN IGF AFTER YOUR CYCLE AS A BRIDGE BETWEEN YOUR NEXT TO HELP KEEP GAINS

BRO YOU GOTTA START SOMETIME I SUPPOSE... I WOULD RUN IGF AFTER YOUR CYCLE AS A BRIDGE BETWEEN YOUR NEXT TO HELP KEEP GAINS

With IGF cell division is going on, so maybe even better PRE-cycle.

that acctually sounds like a great plan, i'll take it pre and post cycle. Thanks a lot for your help bros.

OH I wasn't saying so low i was thinking in the range of 300 or so p/wk! With the test and D-bol it will kick along quite nicely. i always look at it this way, you can increase if you need to, but to take to high a dose right away and it is a long acting compound it will take a long time to drop. Some people just do not react well to certain things and others can make great progress on lower doses with a great eating plan! What you are suggesting sounds fine, but I would bet he will get what he needs from around 300-350p/wk.

Got it, thanks for clearing that up my friend.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws