over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any tricks on injecting winni suspension

Injectable is superior to oral for winny

Mix it with an oil compound and shake to mix it up, watch for air bubbles

It may 'look' odd but your body doesn't understand this visual difference, it will absorb it the same, just watch for ait you may have introduced by shaking

heres a trick....

i found that with the syringe/pin pointing UP....

it rarely would clog....

so just inject tris....just extend your arm and go from

underneath....

keep the pin pointing up the entire time..

and don't stop to re-grip the syringe...once its flowing

KEEP IT FLOWING....or it will clog.

:cool:

It's flowing smoothly through a 25g.. But I'm definentky not putting this in my arms at all.. I put some in my rear delts and big mistake I'm paying for but the glute shots weren't too bad. I did shoot with the needle pointed in at an angle in my glutes and it went through well, it's not clogging but gotta put little extra pressure to get it going but once it's going it's done quick.. I don't wanna risk putting this in my triceps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll try mixing with my synthetek b12... Hahahahaha guys injectable winstrol is superior to oral, plus I bought injection so I want to try to make it work.. Worst case scenario will be to drink it

Wrong.

I tried both ways , drinking it and injecting. The only difference was the PIP.

Look was same, felt the same. What we are talking about is drinking the actual solution not the oral pills.

If you're dead set on your way, deal with the PIP or try one of the above ideas, i just wouldn't mix oil and water in same syringe as was recommended by another poster.

Tasted like shit. More so than research chems :eek:

Wrong.

I tried both ways , drinking it and injecting. The only difference was the PIP.

Look was same, felt the same. What we are talking about is drinking the actual solution not the oral pills.

If you're dead set on your way, deal with the PIP or try one of the above ideas, i just wouldn't mix oil and water in same syringe as was recommended by another poster.

Tasted like shit. More so than research chems :eek:

Not wrong...I know what your talking about, this ain't my first rodeo buddy.. There's big reason why I have injectable win and oral.. I didn't buy it to drink it.. Injectable is far superior to oral.

Not wrong...I know what your talking about, this ain't my first rodeo buddy.. There's big reason why I have injectable win and oral.. I didn't buy it to drink it.. Injectable is far superior to oral.

Then carry on....buddy.

enjoy the PIP and all the glamour the extra strength injectable winni has to offer you.

Then carry on....buddy.

enjoy the PIP and all the glamour the extra strength injectable winni has to offer you.

That's whole point of using it.. Deal with the pip early to get in shape a lot faster and ride orals at higher dose weeks out from show

Then carry on....buddy.

I always thought you weren't supposed to drink the inj winny bc of the solvents... If that was the case the pills are way cheaper... Reason ones inj and ones oral...

I always thought you weren't supposed to drink the inj winny bc of the solvents... If that was the case the pills are way cheaper... Reason ones inj and ones oral...

To be honest, I thought the same thing.

Thats until I was prepping for a show 2 years ago and used inj winni, started getting really sore shots and sometimes a little lump (which is extremely rare ( for me to get), after about 2 weeks my coach (someone well known in the scene) said to drink it instead, as the sore shots would make everything more difficult (cardio, training, stretching etc).

Long story short at the end of prep - after about 7 weeks - I had the "look" winny always gives me. To be fair too, I was also running 100 masteron eod and 100 tren eod, but winny has a distinct finshing look (if this makes sense)

Solvent and all that considered, I didnt have any negative reaction, but who knows....

To be honest, I thought the same thing.

Thats until I was prepping for a show 2 years ago and used inj winni, started getting really sore shots and sometimes a little lump (which is extremely rare ( for me to get), after about 2 weeks my coach (someone well known in the scene) said to drink it instead, as the sore shots would make everything more difficult (cardio, training, stretching etc).

Long story short at the end of prep - after about 7 weeks - I had the "look" winny always gives me. To be fair too, I was also running 100 masteron eod and 100 tren eod, but winny has a distinct finshing look (if this makes sense)

Solvent and all that considered, I didnt have any negative reaction, but who knows....
Oh I know the pip from suspension is hell lol...Had got some before it would only flow through a 18g I gave it away...Yeah I know the look from winny you get,I love it...I just do oral now...

Oh I know the pip from suspension is hell lol...Had got some before it would only flow through a 18g I gave it away...Yeah I know the look from winny you get,I love it...I just do oral now...

Same here... Still get that look ;)

Injectable is superior to oral for winny

Mix it with an oil compound and shake to mix it up, watch for air bubbles

It may 'look' odd but your body doesn't understand this visual difference, it will absorb it the same, just watch for ait you may have introduced by shaking

I worked with a Plastic Surgeon and he didn't care about injecting air bubbles. I asked him about this. He told me it would take a ton of air, like 5-10cc's to cause a problem. Tiny air bubbles should not cause a problem. But still, the less the better in my opinion.

Ok quick update! I was pinning in my shoulders(maybe that was why) but last night and today I pinned in my glutes, one I warmed up a bit the other nothing extra done to it and both were not much pain other than what is expected from a suspension! Went very smooth! Shot fast as hell no clog, I shot by itself with not added oils to it and it made big difference by itself! I'm still gonna try with B-12 cause I've had this synthetek stuff and hadn't used it in a long time and I remember it making me feel good so I'm gonna add it to the shot on my next shot but I'm firsure staying in my glutes.. I'll stop inject winni 7days out from the show

Ok quick update! I was pinning in my shoulders(maybe that was why) but last night and today I pinned in my glutes, one I warmed up a bit the other nothing extra done to it and both were not much pain other than what is expected from a suspension! Went very smooth! Shot fast as hell no clog, I shot by itself with not added oils to it and it made big difference by itself! I'm still gonna try with B-12 cause I've had this synthetek stuff and hadn't used it in a long time and I remember it making me feel good so I'm gonna add it to the shot on my next shot but I'm firsure staying in my glutes.. I'll stop inject winni 7days out from the show

Glad you got it down brother, good luck at your show...

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws