over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

any type 2 diabetic users?

bigsonbitch

Registered
i think i have type 2 diabetes....blood test will confirm today but i have all the syptms. loss of weight while thring to gain, itchy skin, dry mouth, etc.
was wondering if theres any bros out there take low dose test or anything else in case i do come back positive im wondering if its still ok / possible to take low dose / trt dosages. im concerned about my health first, but if i can stay on low dose test or another substance, im curious to know if any diabetic guys out there do it. heard ronny rockell is diabetic and is doing shows still.
thanks

I'm a type I diabetic....I wear an insulin pump.

Never have any problems from running gear. I go for bloodwork and check my blood sugar and A1C regularly.

so if im type 2 and it is confirmed i can stay on my cycle. obviously no growth correct?

i am, im awaiting my blood panel.....but im just asking questions and if you read my post i did write im concerned about my health first. this forum is for questions regarding all issues regarding AAS use, but not just healthy individuals. But individuals who might have predisposition to certain diseases.

Last edited:
If your type II change you diet so you are no longer type II ;)

yes im planning to if it comes out that i am...seems like its a timing issue with carbs more so than anything. also the right low gi carbs

really reduce carbs for a bit that will increase your sensitivity if you havent ruined your pancrease yet... you can reverse it by eating low carb for a while .. following a a pre contest diet would make a big diff.. Gear IMO would NOT effect it badly so work on the diet ..gear IMO would be helpfull if you eat right ..
good luck

guess it doesnt matter....no diabetes just confirmed from doc
high BUN though....very high 31, but she doesnt seem concerned said its from high protein and supplements. also 52 hematorcrit, and hemoglobin 17.4
what you guys think?

Last edited:
btw i had 2 protein shakes before the test...like 2-3 hours before. she said it could be from that

gfr 72

forgot to mention urinalysis was perfect. no protein, clear, no glucose or blood

You should try and keep your hematocrit down under 50. Do you give blood? If not, then I would try and give blood regularly (double-red cell donations). This will help keep your hematocrit down.

I know i asked bout a phlebotomy (correct spelling) they said to take another test. Let me addy hematocrit was 52 last year and i have been on 500 test a week and its been stick there. Doc said not terribly dangerous but should go give blood. Problem is theres no blood centers near me

Im actually more concerned about my BUn. I trained right before i got there. Had an intea workout shake ocntaining gatorade not G2 and 15g of amino powder. Then post i had protein shake containing myoplex, mixed feuit and glutamine. 2 hiurs later i had the test

I'm a type I diabetic....I wear an insulin pump.

Never have any problems from running gear. I go for bloodwork and check my blood sugar and A1C regularly.

i'm also type 1. found out 14 years ago. exactly what tplus said. get bloodwork and get a1c checked 3 or 4 times a year with reg bloodwork and get eyes checked once a year. type 2 is not the worst news, clean diet up and cardio and you might be able to control it

I checked out fine....no diabetes blood glucose was 85 hemoglobin A1c 5%
Only thing im really concerned about is my high BUn count 31....but she thinks its because of supplement protein poweders and training right before the test. Will retest in 2 weeks.

Only thing im really concerned about is my high BUn count 31....but she thinks its because of supplement protein poweders and training right before the test. Will retest in 2 weeks.

thats good news bro, good to hear. i dont know alot about the bun but 31 is clearly high.

thats good news bro, good to hear. i dont know alot about the bun but 31 is clearly high.

Yea u have any tips on how to get it down? Weird since no protein in irin or blod. The doc said clearly my kidneys ate fine and i kept asking are u sure? Gfr of 72 is eh. But for BBers its always a lil high she said

Yea u have any tips on how to get it down? Weird since no protein in irin or blod. The doc said clearly my kidneys ate fine and i kept asking are u sure? Gfr of 72 is eh. But for BBers its always a lil high she said

i honestly dont know, alot of guys on this board know alot about that. hopefully they will chime in. my bun was 11 last time i got checked. i have read some guys have high bun because of muscle mass and training will affect it like you said but not positive. you are doing the right thing though, just get it all checked out to make sure

You need to fast 9 hours before testing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws