over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any UN-registered Mastiff breeders?

jh2010

Registered
Looking for a big 'ol Mastiff, or two, but don't want to pay the $1,000-3,000 price for a simple piece of paper that comes along with a registered dog.

I would love a Mastiff but....

I lived next to a Breeder for 3yrs and they just don't live that long. Don't get me wrong, anything can happen to anything anytime but I have seen them go blind and some die at 6yrs of age. But this lady used to sell her's for 1200-1500 bucks and she even shipped them to other countries to Help hunt lyons and stuff.

Looking for a big 'ol Mastiff, or two, but don't want to pay the $1,000-3,000 price for a simple piece of paper that comes along with a registered dog.

You are Completely Clueless what you should be looking for when searching for a reputable Mastiff breeder...

If, you think for one second the only reason a reputable breeder charges $1,000-3,000 for a pup is because of some "simple piece" of registerion paper work with a kennel club. Well LOL...

You are Completely Clueless what you should be looking for when searching for a reputable Mastiff breeder...

If, you think for one second the only reason a reputable breeder charges $1,000-3,000 for a pup is because of some "simple piece" of registerion paper work with a kennel club. Well LOL...

No, I know. I have dealt with registered vs. unregistered Bullmastiffs for years. Papers don't always make the dog THAT much better.

No, I know. I have dealt with registered vs. unregistered Bullmastiffs for years. Papers don't always make the dog THAT much better.

I agree with you that Registerion papers is completely meaningless when you are buying from a backyard breeder. They know nothing about the bloodline lineage of there Stud or Dam and could careless. Choosing reputable Private breeder that knows there bloodline lineage and have breed out health problems like life altering congenital diseases, joint problems, blindness, etc is far more valuable than papers. The Breeder should be able to answer any questions about the puppy they are selling and allways provide a health guarantee, Veterinary check, initial vaccinations, dewormed and health records on all the puppies that they sell. The breeder should always show you aleast one of the two Sire or Dam onsight. If the breeder does not offer these things. IMO anything less would be unacceptable and I would look elsewhere!!!

It's just not possible to sell them for low amounts without losing money so, it's most likely an inferior dog or a SCAM. Never send money to a breeder who offers a low cost Bullmastiffs. IF, you get the puppy you'll most likely inherit health issues. It's not worth it to try and find a "deal" on a puppy. As in life you get what you pay for.

I do wish you good luck and hope you find the Bullmastiff that you are searching for...

Right. And I agree with you on all of that.

But yeah, I paid $1500+ for my Bullmastiff. She did, indeed, have the sire, dam, grandparents, and great-grandparents in her kennel.

I am, however, looking for an ENGLISH mastiff now! But thanks!

Right. And I agree with you on all of that.

But yeah, I paid $1500+ for my Bullmastiff. She did, indeed, have the sire, dam, grandparents, and great-grandparents in her kennel.

I am, however, looking for an ENGLISH mastiff now! But thanks!

Sounds like a typical backyard breeder. Good/great breeders research and ship their bitch out, depending on what they are looking for. To have three or more generations on the grounds would represent a lot of inbreeding.:eek:

Just got my brindle bull mastiff pup at the pound. shots, neutered and folllow up...105.00

Papers, i dont need no stinking papers:D

He's about as happy as i am, and thats all i want

Good luck, bro

Pay less now= Spend more later........ on vet bills, and that's IF they live long enough.

My Mastiff will be having her pups 2nd week in January. She is Italian Mastiff, and we mated her with a beautiful English Mastiff.

He is 220lbs, and my girl is about 140lbs...I'm thinking the pups will be gorgeous and big

Hey bro, I have two Mastiff's and both dogs are AKC dogs and I paid less then 1000 for these dogs and there have been no health issues to speak (knock on wood) If you search the net you will find a good or great dog for far less then 1500 and on a side note my parents bought an english bulldog for 3000 he has all the papers and this dog came from a top breeder in the state of Mich and to say the least every time I take to them the dog has to go to the vet due to health problems!!! when buying an animal you never know what you may get, you could spend 500 and get a great dog or 2500 and get a health problem from day one good luck

My Mastiff will be having her pups 2nd week in January. She is Italian Mastiff, and we mated her with a beautiful English Mastiff.

He is 220lbs, and my girl is about 140lbs...I'm thinking the pups will be gorgeous and big

Brilliant...A litter of MUTTS

I'm sure this is breeder dependant,

But when we bought our Bouvier, we had 2 options: one was to pay about $5,000 if we were considering showing or breeding him, and we had to agree if we did breed him to give some of the litter to the breeder etc. or, we could choose to buy him as a pet and pay $1,200, but they fixed him before we picked him up so he couldn't be bred or showed. Maybe you could find a Mastiff breeder that does something similar to that.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws