over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any updates on MIKES ?

I AM WITH YOU ON THAT...EVERYONCE IN A WHILE I GET TEMPTED.

rAJJIN said:
Yea JT I feel terrable today.
Im sitting here hungover and with about 150$ less then what I had at about 10pm last night. :D :( It was a good reminder to me of Why I dont go out drinking and partying anymore. Thats was my yearly night out on the town.
Had a pretty good time, the parts I can remember.

THEN I REMEMBER! LOL...WHEN MY GAL GOT 1ST IN HER CLASS AT THE SHAWN RAY....WE WENT OUT TO EAT AND I HAD A CORONA. LAST YEAR WE GOT A SIX PACK OF THOSE 'MIKES HARD LEMONADE' COOLERS....IT WAS JUST AFTER WE GOT THE BACK DECK ON THE HOUSE...AND WE HAD A COUPLE OF THOSE. ACTUALLY THEY TASTED GREAT AND WERE LIKE KOOLADE....THEY HAD ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT ON ME. LOL...I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY OF THOSE I'D HAVE TO DRINK TO GET LOADED...BUT, MY GUESS IS....A LOT.

I'LL BET YOU DIDN'T HAVE EGGS OVER EASY FOR BREAKFAST TODAY! :D

LEX said:
we are talking about related subjects but not the same subject. There is a whole other story here that you are not picking up on, I see your point but that isnt what smells like a big rotting FISH here.

"The mako is the quintessential shark. It is probably the most graceful of all sharks, the most beautifully proportioned, the fastest, the most strikingly colored, the most spectacular game fish, and one of the meanest-looking animals on earth. "

http://www.postmodern.com/~fi/sharkpics/ellis/mako.htm

Just so people pick up on your fish comment Lex. ;)

rAJJIN said:
Truth hurts my ass.
Im drunk right now and dont wont to get in to this.

Man, I got a good laugh out this. Raj, that was some funny shit. I can relate. ahahahaha

rAJJIN said:
Truth hurts my ass.
Im drunk right now and dont wont to get in to this.

Fuck man, you weren't drunk enough if you could have the rational to wait till morning when you had a clear head. Next tim slam another shot and let the key board have it :D

"he was losing his ass in money, product and reputation and tried to cover it... in the end he lost product, friends and his reputation... and was a stand up guy."

tried to cover it? You are a lair motherfucker

then you shouldn't of become a source if you can't cover your customers

listen ..the more I read over this the worse it gets

I am going to make a solid suggestion to you
you fucked me over now forget it you are putting me in a position that I cannot forget it. YOU WON"T LET ME. if you want to make it right then do so or leave it fucker.

Last edited:
Damn, this thread went south real quick!!!:eek:

LEX said:
"he was losing his ass in money, product and reputation and tried to cover it... in the end he lost product, friends and his reputation... and was a stand up guy."

tried to cover it? You are a lair motherfucker

then you shouldn't of become a source if you can't cover your customers

listen ..the more I read over this the worse it gets

I am going to make a solid suggestion to you
you fucked me over now forget it you are putting me in a position that I cannot forget it. YOU WON"T LET ME. if you want to make it right then do so or leave it fucker.

Lex,

No offence but every single person who plays this game is putting there ass and money at risk. Sometimes you CANT cover your customers. A source is just as easily open to his Mexican or Euro connection to fucking him and taking his money.... leaving him out to dry.
Lets say, your move 100k a month to a mexican pharm owner... if he screws you out of that 100k .. what can you do? Go down south into mexico and get your ass killed looking for him.... How many sources have an extra 100k laying around to just toss into the basket if shit goes wrong?
This isnt Walmart... every one who transfers money is at risk of loosing it. Every time its done. Sooner or later, no matter who you are.. no matter how good you are.... your luck will run out. You will get busted, or get took.
Most sources keep enough money to retain a good lawyer.... and thats it.
Some (the one i speak of) put most of there savings into stocking products... so when the mexican ran off with his customers money... he ran off with the sources as well.
All i am trying to get across is sometimes shit happens... no matter how long you do this... no matter how good you are.... no matter what.... in the blink of an eye... a 7 year perfect reputation can go straight down the drain.. out of control of anyone except the person who ran off with the goods.
What can you do? Sue someone? Go hunt them down? Not an option when you have a 5 month old son looking for you to be around for him for the rest of his life instead of DEAD or in prison.
At some point, you have to choose.... business or family. Family will always be any normal humans first choice.
End of story

Best of luck to Mike S.... he desirves nothing less.

El,
I tried to Pm you but your box is full.
I think you have taken some things said here the wrong way.
I know your situation and understand where your coming from...Infact Ive been in a simm situation myself in the past (on a much smaller scale)
weve even talked about this before in Pms....

The person this thread is reffering to (The guy who started this thread)
scammed Lex under another name. Theres more to it then what your seeing and whats been said in the open.
I think everyone is getting fed up with some of the digs and comments and soon there will be some Banning going on and no more of this sugar coating
and overlooking some of these bullshit threads and posts by a certain someone.

rAJJIN said:
El,
I tried to Pm you but your box is full.
I think you have taken some things said here the wrong way.
I know your situation and understand where your coming from...Infact Ive been in a simm situation myself in the past (on a much smaller scale)
weve even talked about this before in Pms....

The person this thread is reffering to (The guy who started this thread)
scammed Lex under another name. Theres more to it then what your seeing and whats been said in the open.
I think everyone is getting fed up with some of the digs and comments and soon there will be some Banning going on and no more of this sugar coating
and overlooking some of these bullshit threads and posts by a certain someone.

Raj, I know this thread didnt start out having anything to do with what i am talking about... but i just want the bros who "know" or think they "know" what happened in the other situation that it was totally uncontrolable and if there was a possible way to fix it, then there is no doubt (less the risk to the family) then it would be fixed.
My point is... some know who im talking about. I just want to kinda shine some light on that situation..... Its a sad time in the steroid distribution game.... so many UG labs making cheap, bathtub gear... Operation FUCK YOU IN THE ASS grinder slapped down by the DEA... everything has changed.
The person i spoke of would have given ANYTHING to have went out on top of this game... what happened was totally unforseen and really shook his world apart. Practically lost everything.... and bro, i mean EVERYTHING except his health and family.
But.... hey, one good thing.... after 8 years he never lost his freedom. If he was a cat.... then at the end of the game, after dodging so many "bullets" from the feds without getting busted... he had only one life left... and his supplier took that one from him.... after 6 years dealing only with one person. Goes to show you... no matter how loyal, how good a friend is... he can and most of the time WILL fuck you if greed gets to him.... Greed is the worst enemy of this game.

WELL MY PERSPECTIVE IS ALWAYS ALITTLE DIFFERENT

I don't care if it was Mother Theresa we were trying to help, Bodybuilding boards are notorious for talking about a culture of brotherhood, but the truth is when it comes to contributing money very little is ever raised even with the most aggressive approaches. Most everyone deserves the same kind of help you would hope for.

You don't play unless you are willing to walk through the halls of injustice alone. Mike phucked up big time, but with almost every bust that you read about, you see such errors in judgement. I am always pointing them out in hopes that others will recognize where the vulnerabilities lie. But don't ever think I am not cocky enough to find myself not practicing what I preach. We are imperfect human beings and when we took that first injection we changed our worlds forever. We will never know what it would have been like if we had never done it once, done it twice ,done it, ................

It's the best of times and maybe the worst at times.

I think whats missed in some of this discussion about Mike is that it truly looks like Mike didn't roll. Oh we know everyone says they won't roll and we know that most do. And you don't need to know to much about Mikes past to know the deck is stacked against him. I am beginning to think we should hear more steroid defense strategies that bring out the pyschosocial addictive trap that someone like Mike and others may find themselves in. I don't believe Mike was selling to get rich as much as selling to support a habit. And before you judge that statement juice for a few years so you are basically on all the time and have much if not most of your socialization through muscle boards. How do you walk away when so much of what you are is wrapped up in this game?

Make sure you have something else in your life valuable enough to allow you to break away if you must. There are serious cosequencous when a balance is not there.

May Grace and Mercy follow Mike all the days of his life.

Allbeef

allbeef said:
I don't care if it was Mother Theresa we were trying to help, Bodybuilding boards are notorious for talking about a culture of brotherhood, but the truth is when it comes to contributing money very little is ever raised even with the most aggressive approaches. Most everyone deserves the same kind of help you would hope for.

You don't play unless you are willing to walk through the halls of injustice alone. Mike phucked up big time, but with almost every bust that you read about, you see such errors in judgement. I am always pointing them out in hopes that others will recognize where the vulnerabilities lie. But don't ever think I am not cocky enough to find myself not practicing what I preach. We are imperfect human beings and when we took that first injection we changed our worlds forever. We will never know what it would have been like if we had never done it once, done it twice ,done it, ................

It's the best of times and maybe the worst at times.

I think whats missed in some of this discussion about Mike is that it truly looks like Mike didn't roll. Oh we know everyone says they won't roll and we know that most do. And you don't need to know to much about Mikes past to know the deck is stacked against him. I am beginning to think we should hear more steroid defense strategies that bring out the pyschosocial addictive trap that someone like Mike and others may find themselves in. I don't believe Mike was selling to get rich as much as selling to support a habit. And before you judge that statement juice for a few years so you are basically on all the time and have much if not most of your socialization through muscle boards. How do you walk away when so much of what you are is wrapped up in this game?

Make sure you have something else in your life valuable enough to allow you to break away if you must. There are serious cosequencous when a balance is not there.

May Grace and Mercy follow Mike all the days of his life.

Allbeef
Very good perspective AB!!

El Jose Cuervo said:
Lex,

No offence but every single person who plays this game is putting there ass and money at risk. Sometimes you CANT cover your customers. A source is just as easily open to his Mexican or Euro connection to fucking him and taking his money.... leaving him out to dry.
Lets say, your move 100k a month to a mexican pharm owner... if he screws you out of that 100k .. what can you do? Go down south into mexico and get your ass killed looking for him.... How many sources have an extra 100k laying around to just toss into the basket if shit goes wrong?
This isnt Walmart... every one who transfers money is at risk of loosing it. Every time its done. Sooner or later, no matter who you are.. no matter how good you are.... your luck will run out. You will get busted, or get took.
Most sources keep enough money to retain a good lawyer.... and thats it.
Some (the one i speak of) put most of there savings into stocking products... so when the mexican ran off with his customers money... he ran off with the sources as well.
All i am trying to get across is sometimes shit happens... no matter how long you do this... no matter how good you are.... no matter what.... in the blink of an eye... a 7 year perfect reputation can go straight down the drain.. out of control of anyone except the person who ran off with the goods.
What can you do? Sue someone? Go hunt them down? Not an option when you have a 5 month old son looking for you to be around for him for the rest of his life instead of DEAD or in prison.
At some point, you have to choose.... business or family. Family will always be any normal humans first choice.
End of story

Best of luck to Mike S.... he desirves nothing less.

I understand where you are coming from , in my situation BBB or the real Mako or MC had enuff to cover himself, in posts after the thing happened he admitted to haveing enuff product to cover it all. Now when he cames back you can see him asking about what new car to buy what new lcd tv to buy. This was a deal between "PALS" and it would of been nothing to him to cover it. I made the offer to take half the losses, all I wanted was half....that he had sitting at home.....but no fuck me. Thats cool. he must of figured that he was anonomous or that that $ value wanst worth me taking a trip across county. Well that isn't the case now. As alot of us will be visiting and traveling for the holidays so will I and this year low and behold I am travleing east.

hey EL after you had a deal go bad and people lost on it would you come back and rub it in their faces on the board every day? or would you just float off in to anonimity?

There is something to remember, very good point allbeef!

It is very hard to walk away cold turkey, most people have more of a life (persona) on the internet than they do in the real world

Trust me, I know a few guys with this same problem

MODS- if any of you know MIKE S personally, or know certain details about him, could you please PM or Email me? I will tell you why when you contact me. THANK YOU

I don't believe Mike was selling to get rich as much as selling to support a habit. And before you judge that statement juice for a few years so you are basically on all the time and have much if not most of your socialization through muscle boards. How do you walk away when so much of what you are is wrapped up in this game?

Last edited:
LEX said:
I understand where you are coming from , in my situation BBB or the real Mako or MC had enuff to cover himself, in posts after the thing happened he admitted to haveing enuff product to cover it all. Now when he cames back you can see him asking about what new car to buy what new lcd tv to buy. This was a deal between "PALS" and it would of been nothing to him to cover it. I made the offer to take half the losses, all I wanted was half....that he had sitting at home.....but no fuck me. Thats cool. he must of figured that he was anonomous or that that $ value wanst worth me taking a trip across county. Well that isn't the case now. As alot of us will be visiting and traveling for the holidays so will I and this year low and behold I am travleing east.

hey EL after you had a deal go bad and people lost on it would you come back and rub it in their faces on the board every day? or would you just float off in to anonimity?
I totally agree with you bro,,,If they're going to rob you, then they should just let it die after that, why keep it going just to rub it in,,,because they think that they are safe behind the computer,,,All of it is bullshit bro, it would make me want to go head-hunting too...........

LEX said:

Well,
If "I" had a deal go bad... the first thing i "would" do is be HONEST to my customers.... then, i would do my best to recover either some of there product.... or money. If none of that was possible... i would retire, and go off and just pray i can walk away, take the loss and live a normal life... rasing my child.
Would i rub it in my customers face? Why hell no.... thats just adding fuel to the fire that i would be trying to put out.
I understand that at any time, shit can happen in this game ... and your numbers up. No matter who you are or how good you are.
You can get busted.... set up, greedy, or just get "took" for your money and in a matter of hours, a 7 year perfect rep is over.
So... yes Lex i understand your situation if what you say is true..... but i do not know either of you.... so i can say who is telling the truth. All i can comment on is.... the game is nothing but a daily roll of the dice.

Well in fact that is the exact opposite of how it was handled.

El Jose Cuervo said:
Well,
If "I" had a deal go bad... the first thing i "would" do is be HONEST to my customers.... then, i would do my best to recover either some of there product.... or money. If none of that was possible... i would retire, and go off and just pray i can walk away, take the loss and live a normal life... rasing my child.
Would i rub it in my customers face? Why hell no.... thats just adding fuel to the fire that i would be trying to put out.
I understand that at any time, shit can happen in this game ... and your numbers up. No matter who you are or how good you are.
You can get busted.... set up, greedy, or just get "took" for your money and in a matter of hours, a 7 year perfect rep is over.
So... yes Lex i understand your situation if what you say is true..... but i do not know either of you.... so i can say who is telling the truth. All i can comment on is.... the game is nothing but a daily roll of the dice.

@@

my point is alot of sources use this "i got ripped off,multiple times"one i can understand but multiple time? if your that easily taken you don't need to be handling other peoples money.i think it's just way out with some lute.if you can't pay with money,time,or your honor then don't play period.sorry getting repeatedly "ripped off" is no excuse,you let it happen.the funny thing is people send/sent their funds where's the product?if you don't have it then someone shouldn't send it.

just my 02
leap

El Jose Cuervo said:
Well,

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131