YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any vanadyl similar to the Sportpharma old gone original?

Are you asking if there is any Vandyl sulphate supplements that are legit?

Old Sportpharm had to have something in it other than vadium. It was an awesome supplement. None compare to it.

If you find out let me know, bc their VS was legit

yeah.. i remember this.. huge pumps, and for whatever reason stong erections, and strong ejaculations.

i use to drop a pill or two right before downing my creatine/carb drink.

this is the orig. label for it...i used to also love their thermadrene product, probably the best ECA supplement out at the time!

Attachments

• sportpharma.jpg
    sportpharma.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 920
I used to use the cheapest vandyl sulphate i could buy and always had great pumps especially when combined with creatine. I cant say any brand was ever better than the other.

The stuff Sportpharma sold around 1995 claimed it was 100% Vanadyl Sulfate but a friend of mine and I used to swear it had something else in it because you could definitely tell when you took it. Great pumps and vascularity and that is hard to say about any otc supplement.

I see. I see. So this stuff was above and beyond.

I haved used this stuff for many years. I'm kind of interested to see what it would do to me now. I used to take to before a workout and swore it worked in a way that made you more insulin sensitive. Like better pumps with carbs.

The product used to claim that something with coating made it more bioavailable. It sounds like another silly supplement claim. However, I've always gotten good pumps with VS.

The product used to claim that something with coating made it more bioavailable. It sounds like another silly supplement claim. However, I've always gotten good pumps with VS.

"Vanadyl pH works like insulin to help drive significantly more carbohydrates and amino acids from the blood into muscle and liver tissue. Vanadyl pH may help increase muscle and liver glycogen stores, resulting in harder, denser muscles, increased strength and higher energy levels. Vanadyl pH has a pH controlled coating that may increase the body's absorption over that of regular vanadyl sulfate products. In addition, Vanadyl pH may dramatically improve the effectiveness of your other supplements such as creatine monohydrate by increasing absorption of them."

Yep that was the claim at least...all i know is that their VS product was the best out there at the time, pumps especially if using CM were incredible. Like i said their ECA product thermadrene was efing amazing!!! Nothing came close to it, ripped fuel, diet fuel, etc i tried them all. Did they throw a little something extra in there, i have no clue, but i can say the products i did use from sportpharma knocked all others out the box.

me too.....

Best "natural" gains 20 years ago was combo of sportpharma vanadyl ph and california body club phosphagen (original creatine). Gear like effects

Best "natural" gains 20 years ago was combo of sportpharma vanadyl ph and california body club phosphagen (original creatine). Gear like effects

California Body Club damn now thats a name lost in history!!!

Aphextwin I am now on 30mgs VS by Ultimate Nut, +2 Chromics by Twinlab before big meals, and less that that before snacks. Of course this is not delivering as Sportpharma's VS did.

Sport Pharma was the best !

If you take NAC with it you get super pumps that are out of this world !

Vanadyl pH works like insulin to help drive significantly more carbohydrates and amino acids from the blood into muscle and liver tissue. Vanadyl pH may help increase muscle and liver glycogen stores, resulting in harder, denser muscles, increased strength and better pumps !. Vanadyl pH has a pH controlled coating helps increase the body's absorption in the first GI track and to the second, over that of regular vanadyl sulfate products. In addition, Vanadyl pH may dramatically improve the effectiveness of your other supplements such as NAC by increasing absorption of them to create a super pump !. its all about insulin baby !

The Beaver !

california body club

California Body Club damn now thats a name lost in history!!!

Oh yeah man. A sponsor from the original muscle media back in the day. A lot of that stuff was "spiked"

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear