over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any vets on here?

Why the head bang with the army?! Lolol. I’ll be the first to admit that the big army can sour your taste, that’s for sure. I see how they treat their soldiers.... :confused:

I had a great time in the Army, just banged my head a couple of times from a bad PLF!!! My blood bleeds Army green

I had a great time in the Army, just banged my head a couple of times from a bad PLF!!! My blood bleeds Army green

Lol yeh I hear that. Back in ‘08 myself and my bestfriend found ourselves leap froggin it damned near the entire way down. Fuckers thought it was gonna be a body recovery so they sent the humvees out to us at the DZ lmao. They were shocked when we both were standing (well I was on my knees with wind knocked out lmao).

Bump for a no baby momma drama thread lol

Good to have you back, brother!

I haven’t gone anywhere?
I mean I was offline earlier at church lol
(Even tho I snuck out to ice my shoulder and read some threads haha)

Last edited:
Anyone who’s been through banning, have ya ate at the famous “ft Mitchell BBQ” out the backside on the bama side near the DZ?

Cool thing about convLeave, I get to spend it with my girlfriend. Obv we are stationed in different places as she’s air force and I’m army. Cherish every moment. She earned AC of the year last year for what she flies. (AC is aircraft commander.). This is the two of us out to eat on her lunch break.

Last edited by a moderator:
Commissioned.

6 years prior enlisted in Guard before.

Pick up your light yet? My GF pins o4 here in a few months.

Last edited:
Never spent time in any branch of the services, but now at an older mature age, I wish I had. There is no greater honor to me than the time you guys have spent as soldiers for our country, and especially to those of you who have put your life on the line for all of us. Everybody before me in my family served, but my parents urged me to go to college as a first resort. I don't really regret it, but I wish I would have served for some years, then went to college afterward.

Anyway, a huge thanks to all of you!:headbang:

Never spent time in any branch of the services, but now at an older mature age, I wish I had. There is no greater honor to me than the time you guys have spent as soldiers for our country, and especially to those of you who have put your life on the line for all of us. Everybody before me in my family served, but my parents urged me to go to college as a first resort. I don't really regret it, but I wish I would have served for some years, then went to college afterward.

Well it’s people like you that we fight for man. You genuinely appreciate it. Lotta folks say thank you and don’t really mean it. But people that actually take the time to say something more than just the classic “oh thanks for ur service”, that means a great deal to us. So thank you for the support. :headbang:

MUCH THANKS to all you Vets. You guys are what keeps the rest of us free. God Bless you and your families.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

I get some of the sentiment from outsiders who point fingers and criticize. But if you've been in, or had to fight, it's just something you and your brothers get and you don't worry if others don't. But appreciation is always welcomed and accepted.

For me, it seems like a lifetime ago when I was in the Core, but I carry things from that era of my life that will stay with me forever. An overall way I live life, self discipline, determination, I will always stand, and if I get knocked down, I'll stand back up. It's a mentality in me that can't be broken and for that I am grateful I got to serve. I look at it, as it gave me more, then I gave it. Because I live my life in a way I for sure would not have, if I did not serve. Plus at that early stage of life, I was a wild child and it kept me out of a lot of trouble for sure. LOL.

I get some of the sentiment from outsiders who point fingers and criticize. But if you've been in, or had to fight, it's just something you and your brothers get and you don't worry if others don't. But appreciation is always welcomed and accepted.

For me, it seems like a lifetime ago when I was in the Core, but I carry things from that era of my life that will stay with me forever. An overall way I live life, self discipline, determination, I will always stand, and if I get knocked down, I'll stand back up. It's a mentality in me that can't be broken and for that I am grateful I got to serve. I look at it, as it gave me more, then I gave it. Because I live my life in a way I for sure would not have, if I did not serve. Plus at that early stage of life, I was a wild child and it kept me out of a lot of trouble for sure. LOL.

You live by a certain set of rules, a code. That’s one thing that I know I will take with me till the day I head to Valhalla. A personal favorite of mine is a certain poem by tecumseh. I have it framed on my bedroom wall

Ahh gotcha. Can’t beat that man! Spend any time on the rivet joint? That’s what she commands. She’s gonna try and goto the schoolhouse for the remainder of her contract then punch out and fly private sector.

Nope just tankers, but I'm familiar with it. Basically the same air frame as the 135, just modded differently.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131