over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any way to reduce numb hands from GH?

Flossing my wrists and elbows with Voodoo floss has really helped relieve the numbness in my hands that I get while on GH. I still get the numbness sometimes at nights but I never deal with it during the day anymore.

Does it get any better?

It depends everyone responds differently. When I ran gh it got better over time. Once I got use to it I loved it. I could be wide awake totally engaged in everything sit down for a few minutes to watch tv and I would be out.

For me it was nice because it takes me a while to fall asleep normally and when I do I sleep light. On GH I could pass out in a second and when I got use to it I woke up feeling great.

I don't want to come on here and bash Rips they have been tested many times but something's up? I have used them at various times in the past with great results this last time I could only take 3iu daily and my fingers felt like they were going to split open? I switched brands and am fine.
There are a lot of us saying the same thing about Rips lately?
Rips are so much stronger then other gh's, and thus the handnumbness.
Does it get any better?

Yes, but just a little. I took my mine at night and it helped a lot.

Mine got better after first six weeks

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

It gets better the longer you use it,,,,,,least that is how it is for me.

It was the opposite for me with Rips. I started off at a vial a day and Initially I just got hand numbness at night. Eventually my fingertips were numb all the time. I lowered the dose to half a vial a day and it still stayed the same. I havent taken GH for over 3 weeks and as I type this I can barely feel my fingers hitting the keyboard.

Seriously? You shouldn't be taking enough GH to get numb hands. A physician would never put someone on a dose that high, and would immediately tell you to lower the dose if it did happen. Anti-aging is not a recognized medical term and clinics labeled as such will eventually get shut down. Most of them are doing essentially illegal or very shady shit anyway.

yes, I was actually quite serious. I have never tried GH. We (my wife and I) were thinking about anti-aging effects of GH and thus my question. As for Anti-aging clinics getting shut down, not where I live. They are thriving quite well. Shady is not their purpose and not my goal.
I wasnt looking for guys on rediculous amounts to answer this, I was actually looking for those who get theirs legally from a doctor to answer. Thanks tho.

How many ius does he have you take brother?

I've never taken any my man. I'm looking for theraputic doses. At my age, 10ui is out of the question.

My wife takes 1.5 and that is plenty for her.

That is really what I am looking for...reasonable doses and if that is too much or causes these sides, if those doses do at all, what is the remedy.

thanks man.

OP didnt mean to hijack, sorry.

That is really what I am looking for...reasonable doses and if that is too much or causes these sides, if those doses do at all, what is the remedy.

thanks man.

OP didnt mean to hijack, sorry.

I get good results off of 5iu rips but for you 3 iu would be great for anti ageing.

It was the opposite for me with Rips. I started off at a vial a day and Initially I just got hand numbness at night. Eventually my fingertips were numb all the time. I lowered the dose to half a vial a day and it still stayed the same. I havent taken GH for over 3 weeks and as I type this I can barely feel my fingers hitting the keyboard.
Bump, this is my situation as well, I can go off HGH and over a month later still experience numbing in the hands and forearms at night and even when I type.

We (my wife and I) were thinking about anti-aging effects of GH and thus my question. I was actually looking for those who get theirs legally from a doctor to answer.
I started out with doctor prescribed HGH through an HRT clinic. With the many conversations I had with them about doses and the many benefits of using HGH in our later years, for your desired goals, generally they would prescribe .5-1.5iu's for women and 1-2iu's for men. To this day I use 2iu's a day for general health benefits including ant-aging benefits. But then for other reasons I will up the doses (as high as 10-12iu's/day) and timing of doses to suit my desired goals of tissue healing, fat burning and muscle building purposes. When using the higher doses it's usually for short durations of only 6-12wks combined with other compounds. But the maintenance of 2iu's a day is generally done by itself and done year round with short breaks here and there by my choice but the doc had no problem having me on year round with no breaks. When I was with the HRT clinic they did have my therapy set up with 200mg's of Test/wk to go along with the 2iu's of HGH/day, the Test isn't needed if your current levels are still good and within range.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws