over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any way to thin skin?

Age is a big factor here too, the skin will naturally thin as we get older. But as mentioned, in the short term losing even more body fat could make the difference.

pics would help...

"thinning" the skin doesn't make sense to me atlas, i dont see how you could possibly remove layers of dermis/epidermis (trying to sound smart here lol :D ) .... maybe more a skin "elasticity" issue?

I would look into supplementing with Hydrolyzed collagen for skin elasticity benefits...

I'm well aware I should be ready a few weeks out, I've done long preps before.

But- saying that there is no genetic variation in skin is a pretty extreme generalization. Different thickness and layers have been noted between races and with the extreme multitude of genetic variations and combinations there definitely are differences. Hell, high level body builders have different fascia than your average joe so I don't think it's unreasonable to assume differences in skin

You want people to say" "you're right, you just have thick skin. You don't need to diet a little longer."
But everyone is saying diet a little longer.

I really don't think the OP is talking about the thin skin you achieve thru diet.

Two guys with same BF% have very different skin.

He's talking about this:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeXrDSkYSsY"]Frank McGrath Insane Vascularity - YouTube[/ame]

Not everyone has that kind of skin. It's mostly genetics.

all things equal when two people are the same body fat levels, and one has thinner skin is due to genetics

google Dorian yates, thin skin

he used to spar and would always bruise real easy in the littlest hits, not good for fighting, but good for body building

I really don't think the OP is talking about the thin skin you achieve thru diet.

Two guys with same BF% have very different skin.

He's talking about this:

Frank McGrath Insane Vascularity - YouTube

Not everyone has that kind of skin. It's mostly genetics.

Yea you got it. I know it's mostly genetics, like 98%, but was just wondering if any subtle variable factors play into that 2%. I've been single digits, competed, had fucking road maps everywhere but nowhere on my body, even my leanest body parts that hold almost no fat already, have skin like that. I know there is little that can be done but just wanted to see if anyone had found anything that helped.

I heard Saizen HGH and work on your insulin sensitivity.

I heard Saizen HGH and work on your insulin sensitivity.

Thanks for the feedback. That was my thought on insulin so I'm going to try metformin for a while and see how that works. May dish out for the saizen at some point

Yea you got it. I know it's mostly genetics, like 98%, but was just wondering if any subtle variable factors play into that 2%. I've been single digits, competed, had fucking road maps everywhere but nowhere on my body, even my leanest body parts that hold almost no fat already, have skin like that. I know there is little that can be done but just wanted to see if anyone had found anything that helped.

Post some pics man - are you saying you are as lean as McGrath in that video and still have "thick skin"? I know it's now what you WANT to hear but getting leaner IS the answer. There is absolutely no magic pill or inject or cream or incantation that will create the look you want but ANYONE can get it with a hard enough (long enough) diet.

The fact that you are lean (even glutes striated as you said you have) doesn't mean anything at all. Plenty of guys get super shredded in some areas before others.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity