over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any wine drinkers?

For something different and strong, I like a good port wine. This is one I like.

20200324_023317.jpg

I am partial to Italian wines imported directly. That way no adde preservatives. Totally differnt ballgame. When I lived there I would have 1/2 bottle of Custoza with dinner, take a nap and go out running. Wine in Europe feels like health giving nutrient without all those preservatives. California wine gives me an instant headache and hangover. Totally differnt ballgame compared to the European vino.

Italian. Loved them too. That and the French. It's in the earth (terroir) and
processing. I think the Super Tuscans were the Italians attempting to go the
'California style' and were partially successful (it is a good wine). . . especially
the prices they are getting for them :(

"See I wish I could do that more but everytime I smoke or do an edible, I eat everything in site lol. Man last time I killed a bag of cereal and had like 10 pb and j sandwiches"

Lol dude I know what you mean. When I first started smoking I got the worst sides; paranoia and munchies. Eventually you get used to it more and start finding the right strains that work for you. I have most of that under control now. But just to be safe I don't keep too much crap in the house. So the worst thing that happens once or twice a week is I wake up at 2am high as balls and eat Quest protein chips and some fruit. If that's the trade off for better sleep and recovery I'm good...

"What does letting it breathe do?
Does it make a difference?
Not too familiar with wines."

Chances are when you buy a good bottle of wine it has been aging in that sealed bottle for a few years. You want to let it breathe and oxidize. It will help soften the smell and flavor. Sometimes if you rush to drink it can taste a little acidic.

What does letting it breathe do?
Not too familiar with wines.

MS
Aeration is another term for "breathing." I could explain it, although here's a simplified explanation of aerating red wines. https://www.thoughtco.com/why-you-should-aerate-wine-4023740

I'll lightly blend (hyperdecanting) my glass of red wine with a milk frother to speed the process up. Supposedly, it "ages" the wine by blending it for a few seconds.

I'll have a glass of a nice red blend a few nights a week.

Lol dude I know what you mean. When I first started smoking I got the worst sides; paranoia and munchies. Eventually you get used to it more and start finding the right strains that work for you. I have most of that under control now. But just to be safe I don't keep too much crap in the house. So the worst thing that happens once or twice a week is I wake up at 2am high as balls and eat Quest protein chips and some fruit. If that's the trade off for better sleep and recovery I'm good...
[/QUOTE]

Dude sucks. I have a 6 and a 4 year old so they love their junk food
And I usually end up eating it lol

I like cabs for the most part. But i don't pretend i am doing myself much good by drinking it. The studies i see seem to show a glass a day can be good for you. By the time a man gets into the second glass the benifits start to go away. But if i was worried about health i wouldn't be living the life style that i am.

I suspect that European health is more based on less shitty food consumption, more activity, and better overall habits - hell, I went to Germany for a while and lost 5 lbs just from the sheer amount of walking I did, coupled with the much healthier foods.

That being said, I love wine, and steak with wine, some acorn squash, and sliced sharp cheddar is my favorite dinner.
It is 100% based on portion size

I like cabs for the most part. But i don't pretend i am doing myself much good by drinking it. The studies i see seem to show a glass a day can be good for you. By the time a man gets into the second glass the benifits start to go away. But if i was worried about health i wouldn't be living the life style that i am.
I agree, I mean I think moderation is key as with anything. Like I said I drink 1-2 a
Night but I’ll get down on the weekend for
Sure. 1-2 bottles depends on the occasion 😬

Italian. Loved them too. That and the French. It's in the earth (terroir) and
processing. I think the Super Tuscans were the Italians attempting to go the
'California style' and were partially successful (it is a good wine). . . especially
the prices they are getting for them :(
Love the wines from grapes that struggle on old vines.

Love the wines from grapes that struggle on old vines.

Called dry farming I believe. They are not irrigated. I don’ recall if I, in a blind tasting, could ever tell the difference.
Lots of that going on around here but it is used primarily as a marketing ploy. But it is easy on the water table I will say that much especially if you are in a second year drought like we are.

What does letting it breathe do?
Not too familiar with wines.

MS

It ‘opens’ up the wine, improving the taste. True story. Especially older red wines, don’t know about whites. I think the mechanism was explained earlier but I can honestly tell you it works.

I don't drink at all, but my wife loves good wine. Her favorites are from Sangiovese.
She lived in Italy and France, and while working at Lehman had many a nice bottle sent her way ;)

My wine ignorance means I can't really tell a great wine from a good one, so when she has me taste something I almost always disappoint her lol.

I don't drink at all, but my wife loves good wine. Her favorites are from Sangiovese.
She lived in Italy and France, and while working at Lehman had many a nice bottle sent her way ;)

My wine ignorance means I can't really tell a great wine from a good one, so when she has me taste something I almost always disappoint her lol.

Hahaha o damn bro yeah love good Italian wines. What about that sake though? Lol

Hahaha o damn bro yeah love good Italian wines. What about that sake though? Lol

I don't drink at all myself. I did have a glass of table wine and limoncello when I was in Firenze though.

Ironically my Japanese wife doesn't like sake. Wine, Champagne, and Vodka only.

I always feel like I have some sort of allergic reaction when drinking wine, so not usually. I’m sure it has benefits in lower amounts. Red specifically. I do like gin on occasion lol

I always feel like I have some sort of allergic reaction when drinking wine, so not usually. I’m sure it has benefits in lower amounts. Red specifically. I do like gin on occasion lol
It's from a sulfite reaction, which is fairly common. A few drops of hydrogen peroxide in your glass will create a reaction of desulfurization. Or you could try some sulfite free wine.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131