over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any wine drinkers?

I can drink wine, but I never really got into it or liked it....but then again, maybe I just drank shitty wine:eek:

Hey, have you guys ever had Fuzzy Navel wine coolers?

hahaha....just kidding:D

I'll stick to an occasional whiskey and diet coke;)

....well, unless I ever seen any of you and get the good wine:)

Ayyyyy I got you bro let’s meet up and I’ll pop a bottle
Of 1992 fuzzy navel Paso Robles

I love my red wines. I easily have a bottle a week with meals (usually red meat). My favs are the Super Tuscans (Ornelia, Sassicaia, Solaia, Tignanello). I also like Grange a lot but I find it over priced.
I love Cullen's Diana Madelaine which is cheap ($150/bottle) but it kicks ass to a lot of the much more expensive wines. It's fully organic and byodynamic and made the same way as all the old Italian wines.
My favourite of them all though is Montevetrano, which is a cheap Tuscan, but it's fantastic.

If you have proper Italian wines or fully organic wines you won't get a hangover. The shitty feeling is from all the additives in all the cheap shit - sulphites, egg white, etc.

For those that like drinking, check out Coravin. Awesome gadget that instantly aerates your wine.

Oh yeah, I have a bottle of 1922 spanish red wine that I've been saving for years. I'll be opening it next year so I can say that I am drinking 100yo wine :) It's probably vinegar by now though LOL

Oh yeah, I have a bottle of 1922 spanish red wine that I've been saving for years. I'll be opening it next year so I can say that I am drinking 100yo wine :) It's probably vinegar by now though LOL
Yeah I wonder. How does someone know when a wine has aged beyond its peak?

I love my red wines. I easily have a bottle a week with meals (usually red meat). My favs are the Super Tuscans (Ornelia, Sassicaia, Solaia, Tignanello). I also like Grange a lot but I find it over priced.
I love Cullen's Diana Madelaine which is cheap ($150/bottle) but it kicks ass to a lot of the much more expensive wines. It's fully organic and byodynamic and made the same way as all the old Italian wines.
My favourite of them all though is Montevetrano, which is a cheap Tuscan, but it's fantastic.

If you have proper Italian wines or fully organic wines you won't get a hangover. The shitty feeling is from all the additives in all the cheap shit - sulphites, egg white, etc.

For those that like drinking, check out Coravin. Awesome gadget that instantly aerates your wine.
Super Toscans are great wines indeed, not exactly classic Italian wines as they were created to mimic French Bordeaux wines, but indeed amazing wines.

Yeah I wonder. How does someone know when a wine has aged beyond its peak?
Aroma, color, taste are signs of peak maturity... I actually (and lots of Sommeliers think the same) like wines that have passed their peak and the reason for that is that when they do they start showing characteristics that would be impossible to taste when they are young... and no... a wine that has passed its peak is not necessary vinegar...

Aroma, color, taste are signs of peak maturity... I actually (and lots of Sommeliers think the same) like wines that have passed their peak and the reason for that is that when they do they start showing characteristics that would be impossible to taste when they are young... and no... a wine that has passed its peak is not necessary vinegar...
When I say passed their peak, I mean corked.

I should drink more Italian wine. I have been mostly stuck on cabs lately

I guess the only way for someone like me to know is to open the bottle and taste. Is it possible to seal it up properly and age some more years?

If someone knows wine well, maybe there is a general rule for each type of wine?

Any of the cheap wines from Costco worth the time? Like the $10-20 wines any good?

Figured i'd ask. I'm not trying to compare them to top of the line Italian or whatever is good....but at least something affordable?

Or is affordable at those prices and good wine not a thing?

Any of the cheap wines from Costco worth the time? Like the $10-20 wines any good?

Figured i'd ask. I'm not trying to compare them to top of the line Italian or whatever is good....but at least something affordable?

I think Joel Gott Cab is pretty good.
It’s cheap at Costco at a grocery store you’re looking at $15 a bottle.

I am lucky to have a family own grocery here that has a huge liquor store and beer/wine selection. There is a back room that they keep locked up. Thats where the really good stuff is locked up and you can get someone to let you in and pick one out. Ive never been in there. Out on the floor where I shop, the wines go up to about $300 or so. Thats a lot more than I spend. I usually dont go over about $30 for a bottle. It tastes good to me.

In Italy we ended up drinking one of those small bottles that I figured wasnt too expensive. The price wasnt on the menu. When I got the bill I saw that it was $150! It was only 1/2 a bottle in size I think. First time ive seen the little bottles like that. It did taste good, but not that damn good.

I find cheap wines make me sick. Cheap = preservatives, usually. You should not feel nauseous or have a hang over with a good wine.

I would drink wine before I stepped on a stage. I brought all my veins.

Me being an OCD freak got into wine about 10 years ago... I obviously had to know everything about it, so I became a certified Sommelier (just for the fun of it I don't work in the industry)... I don't drink as much wine as I used to when I was seriously into it... Maybe I drink once per week with my wife but that's it... However, I love to collect wine so I probably have around 500 bottles I don't drink LOL... I love to talk about wine though...
That’s usually about how many I have bottle aging! Lol

My wife and I really like Snoop Dogs 19 crimes Cali Red. I was skeptical but its damn good.

I concur! I actually like the taste, very well. For a relatively cheap wine, it's not too bad.

No ill feeling the next morning after a few glasses.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131