He got 3rd call out.

He also stopped all contact with Shelby 4 weeks out... :confused:

Bizarre, just plain bizarre

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Waaay out of shape. A shame.

He also stopped all contact with Shelby 4 weeks out... :confused:

Bizarre, just plain bizarre

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Really? I was going to ask Shelby what happened.

Don't think he's got it mentally right now... Why would you give up on your coach 4 weeks out then come in holding fat

He looked leaner in the pictures shelby posted a month ago then he did at the show.

To the guys that have never competed. You have absolutely no idea how mentally grueling this process can be. Sometimes detrimental decisions are made that seemed perfectly rational at the time.

To the guys that have never competed. You have absolutely no idea how mentally grueling this process can be. Sometimes detrimental decisions are made that seemed perfectly rational at the time.

This is one of the reasons I have never competed. I don't know if I can put myself through such a process like that, especially the last 4 weeks or so. I have nothing but respect for guys who have that kind of desire.

Leaving your coach four weeks out from a any show let alone the nationals is anything but rational

show some decency... brad is the one up there walking the walk and you guys are just talking the talk...

win or lose i'm sure he tried the best he could have

just came up short...

i don't understand why he would leave shelby out to dry the last 4 weeks thou, you would think that at that point, it is the most critical to have a second set of eyes to see how someone is doing... because the dieting process can be a mindfuck and you start to think you are too flat, or you may be overestimating your leanness... just need that outside view other than your own... why would brad do it solo... just doesnt really make sense

**broken link removed**

I wasn't trying to bash bboy at all! I'm a fan of his. Just didn't seem like a smart move

I don't think anyone is bashing him, the dude is a fucking beast and very very helpful. Nothing but respect. That being said, no one gets anywhere lying, and it's not a personal attack to say he looked soft. Shame, as he looked on point during his prep. Not sure if something personal happened or what but hopefully eventually he can dial it all in, he has one of the best backs in the world, pro or amateur.

I think hes a good guy who is probably feeling about like Romney right now. Romney got to go home to his family and friends and life after the contest. I await Bboys return home and the sooner the better.

I am sure given time he will share the good the bad and the ugly about the road to the show.

IPG

Last edited:
Massive respect to all who step on stage for others to judge.

I don't think anyone is bashing him, the dude is a fucking beast and very very helpful. Nothing but respect. That being said, no one gets anywhere lying, and it's not a personal attack to say he looked soft. Shame, as he looked on point during his prep. Not sure if something personal happened or what but hopefully eventually he can dial it all in, he has one of the best backs in the world, pro or amateur.

He has the pro size.

Attachments

• IMG_7015wtmk.JPG
    IMG_7015wtmk.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_7003wtmk.JPG
    IMG_7003wtmk.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 354
Brad has a great build , reminds me of Ronnie Coleman.

Just needs to nail the conditioning , well if thats what the judges want at the time.:confused:

No doubt he will be back bigger and better

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity