over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody Else Abandon Tren Ace?

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Tren has for a long time been my go too compound, especially Acetate.

I don't know what the deal is but lately every time I pin TA I am getting insane tren coughs to the point where I am coughing up blood, I can no longer cum from sex at all (not even head/can't even jack off) after being on it for a bit, and frankly its no different than NPP or Masteron for me...

Anyone else abandon Tren Ace?

I see all these warning threads telling noobs to stay away but what about the more experienced guys? Anyone decide to call it quits out of sheer annoyance with tren?

I swore off it yrs ago, due to sides(sleepless, nite sweats, moodiness) but will possibly give it one last run with low test

What is your plan to bring yourself back to working order? I have never experienced what ur feeling but I think our body gets fried on certain substances after prolonged use I recently stopped responding to high dose test e so I switched to test p and I am back growing. After this cycle I am coming off for a while.

I'm this close to quitting it permanently. It's probably the compound I have used the most over the years. I have found that it makes me incredibly moody these days and I'm only doing 20mg/ed subq. Going sub q has definitely helped keep me consistent but I noticed the older I get, the shorter my fuze is getting.

I think testosterone is safest to use and abuse but a couple times a year I'll run tren/dbol for 4-6 weeks and make some good gains. I use tren enth I've never had the cough.

I get a really bad metal taste in my mouth and a weird feeling in my lungs, kind of like pneumonia feeling when you breath in real deep... All the sexual side effects come a few weeks after last pin for me.

I had a hard time running tren years ago. However, now I have a friend who makes acetate from finaplex. He uses the highest quality grade ingredients and materials as well as filtration. The difference is day and night. No bad sides at all. Only positive effects in every single aspect. We came to the conclusion that since high quality Tren Ace is expensive to make, most UG labs use cheap materials, which in turn, poison you. That is the main reason of the tren side effects, Intoxication from the cheap process of making it. Cheap oils. If you use high grade oils, the margin of profit is too small.

I had a hard time running tren years ago. However, now I have a friend who makes acetate from finaplex. He uses the highest quality grade ingredients and materials as well as filtration. The difference is day and night. No bad sides at all. Only positive effects in every single aspect. We came to the conclusion that since high quality Tren Ace is expensive to make, most UG labs use cheap materials, which in turn, poison you. That is the main reason of the tren side effects, Intoxication from the cheap process of making it. Cheap oils. If you use high grade oils, the margin of profit is too small.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bro-science to the max right here.

"highest quality grade" and finaplex doesn't belong in the same conversation.

Tren ace is NOT expensive to make, nor are the raws that expensive. Keeping in mind how much you yield per gram.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bro-science to the max right here.

"highest quality grade" and finaplex doesn't belong in the same conversation.

Tren ace is NOT expensive to make, nor are the raws that expensive. Keeping in mind how much you yield per gram.

The truth in your statement does not correlate to your self assurance ...in other words: you talk crap.

Tren raws are way more expensive in CN than Test, EQ, Deca, whatever ...furthermore you'll only get stuff there which contains high amounts of heavy metals. This is what eaglecall refers to saying "poison you" and he's actually right.

His statement concerning sides of high/low quality is absolutely true ...newbies just can't understand that since they never had the chance to use Negma's Parabolan in the 90's.
...they exclusively know UG Tren which makes their statements about tren absurd.

i think you should just listen to your body. its gonna tell you when its enough. after 14 weeks on tren ace between 350 and 500mg (with low test and partially with EQ) my body started to somehow refuse taking tren shots any longer it seems.
every single injection i did became red, swollen and hurt like hell for a week. looked/felt like an abscess. imagine that on 4 or 5 places all over your legs (because i did ED injects). not fun AT ALL.
i initially thought too much BA was the culprit, but it just appeared right out of nowhere with a half empty vial that never even gave me pip.
so im currently off tren. test and mast is nice also and gives me a WAY better and more stable mood than tren. gonna hop back on it shortly before christmas though, 6 weeks break is enough I guess.

Tren has for a long time been my go too compound, especially Acetate.

I don't know what the deal is but lately every time I pin TA I am getting insane tren coughs to the point where I am coughing up blood, I can no longer cum from sex at all (not even head/can't even jack off) after being on it for a bit, and frankly its no different than NPP or Masteron for me...

Anyone else abandon Tren Ace?

I see all these warning threads telling noobs to stay away but what about the more experienced guys? Anyone decide to call it quits out of sheer annoyance with tren?

How much are you running ??

Those are some serious sides, tren and I get a long great even at higher doses, I notice at high doses I have no sex drive but as soon as Im off, Im back to normal, have you ever tried any of the other esters of tren?

i think you should just listen to your body. its gonna tell you when its enough. after 14 weeks on tren ace between 350 and 500mg (with low test and partially with EQ) my body started to somehow refuse taking tren shots any longer it seems.
every single injection i did became red, swollen and hurt like hell for a week. looked/felt like an abscess. imagine that on 4 or 5 places all over your legs (because i did ED injects). not fun AT ALL.
i initially thought too much BA was the culprit, but it just appeared right out of nowhere with a half empty vial that never even gave me pip.
so im currently off tren. test and mast is nice also and gives me a WAY better and more stable mood than tren. gonna hop back on it shortly before christmas though, 6 weeks break is enough I guess.

Dude this same exact thing happened to me. That was probably the most pain I have ever endured in my life. It was for like 2 and a half weeks before I gave up.

I used to get tren cough all the time.

But the last few runs I havent. I mostly got tren cough from pinning in quads and glutes. So whenever I do a tren shot I use chest, or delts now.

No cough.

I also run lower test than tren and sides are near zilch.

I dropped it and dont think I will ever do it again. It felt like my chest was on fire when I would pin.

I never mess with tren anymore - been a couple of years. Just not worth all the sides...can't sleep, moody, paranoid, etc. Primo, gh, test, var and diet and you look even better anyway...

I haven't run tren in many years and will not ever run it again. I am sensitive to the sides and my liver values shoot through the roof. I don't miss it either. :D

I will only use ace now. i used hex and i had increased liver values and serious stomach issues.

I can't imagine ever doing a blast again without tren, be it ace, e, whatever

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear