over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody Else Abandon Tren Ace?

Dude this same exact thing happened to me. That was probably the most pain I have ever endured in my life. It was for like 2 and a half weeks before I gave up.

where did you pin? when i pinned shoulders it was not THAT bad, but both quads looked like mutations because they were so swollen. didnt know where else to pin, so i pinned both teardrops next. BIG MISTAKE...
one quad is still swollen even though its been 2 weeks since my last tren inject, lol.

Just 300mg of tren ace per week and 225mg tren suspension per week +200mg of test

I've gone up to 2grams per week. Honestly its no miracle drug for me. Its no different than masteron or NPP for me. None of the moodiness/insomnia sides. Just pinning it and getting tren cough is literally ruining it for me.

I used to get tren cough all the time.

But the last few runs I havent. I mostly got tren cough from pinning in quads and glutes. So whenever I do a tren shot I use chest, or delts now.

No cough.

I also run lower test than tren and sides are near zilch.

This is true for me too..... Can this be explained?

I dont find sweating and coughing side effects.
What concerns me about tren is the sexual sides, NOT beeing able to cum or fuck properly. This is the most fucked up thing for me.

Tren has for a long time been my go too compound, especially Acetate.

I don't know what the deal is but lately every time I pin TA I am getting insane tren coughs to the point where I am coughing up blood, I can no longer cum from sex at all (not even head/can't even jack off) after being on it for a bit, and frankly its no different than NPP or Masteron for me...

Anyone else abandon Tren Ace?

I see all these warning threads telling noobs to stay away but what about the more experienced guys? Anyone decide to call it quits out of sheer annoyance with tren?

I feel ya on this one. I get the cough so bad that it feels like I'm going to die. I always get tren in my blood stream and my lungs hurt. It has me seeing stars for 10 minutes. It totally wipes me out all day when this happens. I'm so over tren. It just isn't a healthy feeling compound.

I still got weak erections when I used tren even with .5mg of caber twice a week, if/when I run tren again I will either use prami or a higher dose of caber.

Crazy about the sexual side effects, tren turns me into a borderline non-functioning horny mess. Waaay more so than test.

Crazy about the sexual side effects, tren turns me into a borderline non-functioning horny mess. Waaay more so than test.

same here. im surprised i didnt do anything to end up in jail. never ran acetate so i cant comment on that, never got the cough from enth tho. i prefer long acting esters anyway. and personally i find it to be an absolutely amazing compound. by far the most versatile steroid out there, tren makes me look crazy. even with a little water and fat i got great separation and vascularity.

Wonderful tren,,it is a love hate relationship.

this is how i always was too... but now i cant keep it up and it takes forever to actually cum i might have to drop it to for awhile

I've never used Tren Ace, but only Tren E. While on Tren E I've had great results with realitively no negative side effects normally associated with the drug. I do get moody, and easily aggrevaded while on it.

Tren is definitely best saved for when it's needed.

I only consider using it for (strongman) comps now - and then only for big/heavy competitions, and for maybe 6 weeks. After that I want to be off everything for a long while.

The problems for me are:
1. Massive sex drive - I get obsessed.
2. Useless at sex. Although I want it, staying hard and cumming is not always as it should be! Very frustrating.
3. Not a great 'feel.'

If I didn't compete I would never use it. Give me test and an oral most of the time and I am happy. That said, put all 3 together and you have a crazy mix. Test, tren and anavar makes you very strong!

To the guys experiencing the high sex drive symptoms. I'm curious of your dosage of tren/test on weather it makes a difference, also if caber or prami is being used?

To the guys experiencing the high sex drive symptoms. I'm curious of your dosage of tren/test on weather it makes a difference, also if caber or prami is being used?

200mg test/1050mg tren per week and .5mg Prami ED and I was insatiable. I think I'd cry if I had to give up tren...

200mg test
1,000-2,000mg tren Ace or Enth...

However cumming becomes impossible after 10+ weeks

I had a hard time running tren years ago. However, now I have a friend who makes acetate from finaplex. He uses the highest quality grade ingredients and materials as well as filtration. The difference is day and night. No bad sides at all. Only positive effects in every single aspect. We came to the conclusion that since high quality Tren Ace is expensive to make, most UG labs use cheap materials, which in turn, poison you. That is the main reason of the tren side effects, Intoxication from the cheap process of making it. Cheap oils. If you use high grade oils, the margin of profit is too small.

This is the funniest shit I've read in a minute!

I only use it the last 8 weeks before a show and at that point I'll run it mg for my with test and mast.

it takes me much longer to get off but no issues with weak erection , Generaly the wife says
"ok get that thing away from me I'm done" and I end up trying to go to sleep with a kickstand :mad:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! Bro-science to the max right here.

"highest quality grade" and finaplex doesn't belong in the same conversation.

Tren ace is NOT expensive to make, nor are the raws that expensive. Keeping in mind how much you yield per gram.
Couldn't have said it better.

Not to mention the fact that I get everything I make tested by a chemist with access to the appropriate equipment.

I will only use ace now. i used hex and i had increased liver values and serious stomach issues.
I hate to hear that, as I'm getting ready to switch from Acetate to Hex on my next cycle...I guess I'll find out!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member