YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody else gets this when bulking/off season?

The Wolf

Kilo Klub Member
Your inner thighs start rubbing each other and your boxers curl up and everytime you go toilet you try to pull them back down. This always happens to me when I reach the 100 kilo weight. No belly or anything but even my wife keeps telling me that I started to walk funny like I got jock itch or something. Is there a certain type of underwear to get when like this? Maybe like those cycling type of underwear? The wife is already pissed off that I had to take the wedding ring off because it got a bit tight but I told her it would only be for a few months. Oh well our "problems" don't end. :D

Ya chafing can be a bitch. I have never found a cure, I wear under armour briefs and they really dont help like I would have thought they would.

Just get yourself some good ol' spandex shorts bro! LOL

I got some decent size legs and they rub a ton, so I wear them year round. To the gym, to the store or even if the wife and I are going out on the town for the night! :D

Must have like a dozen pairs.

Wearing atheletic compression underwear helps me out a lot. They range from $12-$50 a pair, but it's worth buying it, even if you by one pair at a time until you have enough. Check out Nike, Underarmour, and Russel. I'm sure there's more, but these are the ones I like.

Deodorant on the inside of your legs will stop itching from the rub. I use Hanes full length cotton stretchy boxers with soft waist band. Works for me.

It might sting a bit at first, plus it will take a few days to kick in, but every morning before you dress rub on plain clear aloe, not the green aloe Crap.

I have this problem year round and other than tight compression shorts nothing helps except wearing the "tighty whitey" type underwear that dont cover your leg or no underwear at all and use Gold bond powder between your thighs before you get dressed.
I'm fortunate that from all the rubbing i have no hair growth on my inner legs and the skin directly contacting the pants caused the pants to take the brunt of the rubbing abuse.

I wear briefs during the day and under armour boxer briefs when I train. Seems to do the job. But I also have two massive bald spots on each inner thigh lol

The more cardio I do the more I tend to get the gald... started using alot of corn startch and baby powder.. works pretty good... i also do my AM cardio in just shorts... no boxer breifs underneath

I wear holes through my pants where my legs rub off season or pre contest. I finally invested in cotton/spandex boxers.. Still soft and less restrictive than spandex...

It's a bitch, but that's how it goes. Even with these underwear they rise up because my legs force them up over time.

chamois buttr

u could try this stuff...cyclist use it for friction and chamois protection...its like a gel that u put on b/w ur legs...washes off w/ soap and water...i use it and it really works well...chamois buttr

now the name is a little funny but dont let it stop you its called monkey butt powder its the best powder ever for chaffing i believe it was originally intended for motocross riders because of the amount of sweat that can build up good stuff

Thanks a lot guys I went and bought myself some Nike pro underwear today, probably the most expensive underwear I ever bought! It did the job nicely however it leave marks around the thighs as it was tight from the water retention. This is the biggest I have ever been on a bulk and although I'm enjoying the compliments and size right now I am much more comfortable on trt types doses and less calories. I will have my fun for now though. :)

same problem. boxer briefs always ride up my leg and bunch up. all my regular boxers have worn holes in the inner thigh area. i just deal with it.

IF i could find a comfortable pair of compression shorts, I would happily buy 3-4 pair and wear them throughout the week. They won't wear down (had a pair for 3 years in football), and they don't ride up at all.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear