advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody ever get better gains on lower dose cycles?

True, just because it says 250mg per ml or whatever doesn't mean its dosed correct, you could only be getting 100 out of it who knows 4 sure.

I dont think thats what he was talking about??

so what is the difference when it comes to dieting and gear then? Everybody says that its all diet but is it really? If your eating below maintenance is 3 grams of gear going to do much more than 1 gram of gear? Or are we taking into account the high dosages of GH which are allowing guys to eat above maintenance level or diet down while still utilizing 3 and 4 grams of juice/wk? Anybody, Phil?

I got bigger faster 15 years ago on 250mg/wk of durateston and 50mg/day Hemogenin than I did last year on 500-750 Testoviron Depot, 400mg EQ, and 30mg Dbol.
I was also eating far less protein back then....other than that the only difference was that I used no anti-Es back then.

...but I was 15 years younger.

for me, more gear equals more gains. i can only take so much before the sides outweigh everything though. so i just back it off a notch and pray it doesnt kill you!....blood test every 4-6 months and blood pressure daily at different times of the day will help.

i wonder what the largest dose of test has ever been? i cant go over 1.5 g

i do think low doses will help u keep pretty much all of your gains though, at least it works for me instead of the dreaded pct.

Last edited:
more gear will always give more gains yes but is it needed ? how big is big? I think to many people have the idea of pros and thats what they look to as how big they want to be ;when the fact is 99% of people could take 20g of test and 500mg of a-50 a day and still never look like a pro .

I have always thought if diet and training is 100% nailed (which is a rare case even in people who think they have it down) you shouldnt need more on average then 600-750mg of whatever . yes you will top out someplace but the higher you go the gains cant be kept long term without staying on high dose .

why shoot for gains that you cant keep and risk all the sides of high dose ,long and short term . people who do this imo are seeking a dreamland that will never be found ;unless your that 1%

but in contrast to lighter dose all you seem to loose when going off is water weight because you havent over blown what you can nutritionaly support without a lot of anabolics .

LOL

amen... ask yourself, do you ever get more drunk from drinking less alcohol? same thing. more=more
I love this place!:D

more gear will always give more gains yes but is it needed ? how big is big? I think to many people have the idea of pros and thats what they look to as how big they want to be ;when the fact is 99% of people could take 20g of test and 500mg of a-50 a day and still never look like a pro .

I have always thought if diet and training is 100% nailed (which is a rare case even in people who think they have it down) you shouldnt need more on average then 600-750mg of whatever . yes you will top out someplace but the higher you go the gains cant be kept long term without staying on high dose .

why shoot for gains that you cant keep and risk all the sides of high dose ,long and short term . people who do this imo are seeking a dreamland that will never be found ;unless your that 1%

but in contrast to lighter dose all you seem to loose when going off is water weight because you havent over blown what you can nutritionaly support without a lot of anabolics .

great fucking point right there bro. This has turned into a really good thread.

One thing I've def noticed about cycling low-moderate doses, if u switch off to primo at 4-500mg/wk after stopping your other shit, you keep almost everything. I've been off cycle now for like 8 wks (off everything) and I haven't lost shit. even if u can only afford 1-2 bottles I believe by using it at the end it'll help u hold gains and no test crash. I did not crash for shit, love the stuff!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws