over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anybody ever heard on doing this

PUMPED

Registered
(the first part was my question and the second part was the repley I got, what do you all think?

its been 6 months from the time I had my knee scoped and I still havent got my outer thigh muscle to come back. when I flex my left quad the outwe sweep is just flat. I talked to tommy about it and he thinks I just some atrophy (spelling) I do all my quads with feet close trying to work that area. I want to do that show but I think it will look funny without my one leg having any sweep. any thought on this

Yes want you need to do is re-jump start some growth! Try this Protocol and see if doesn't work for ya, it's a little painfull but well worth it.

Take your hand and put it straight down by your side, standing in an upright position get someone to mark the spot at the very end of your fingertip. Now fill 2 syringes with AAS-oil, Water-Base Winny or Test-Susp or bacteriostatic water! Inject the marked area in a 45 degree angle going down towards the knee from the outside quad area.. What this does is form a pocket so extra nutrients and aminos are allowed in creating and stimulating growth! This protocol needs to be done at least 4-5 times per week. If you have any more question let me know...

Seems to me that there trying to get the same affects as syntherol, without the syntherol. Not sure what one should do as I've never faced a plroblem after surgery so I can't see me being of much help, sorry.

That's bad advice. Injecting nutrients in there! That won't fix the problem. You have to identify the problem first.

The reason why the quad is 'flat' is because the nerve is damaged and that can take up to 1 year to get fixed, if it will ever do.

I called my doctor and he said that no nerves were hurt and that its just going to take some time to come back,. well I guess I will just have to wait. thanks guys

PUMPED said:
I called my doctor and he said that no nerves were hurt and that its just going to take some time to come back,. well I guess I will just have to wait. thanks guys

Go to a sports doc. The reason why a muscle looks 'flat', 'unflexed', is because the nerves in that area are damaged and they do not trasmit the signals to the area. Sports docs see this all the time.

it was a sports doctor that did my scope, is there anything I can do to kick start the grow back or is it just time?

I'd try site injections and doing all leg exercises one leg at a time until the muscle comes back up. If you do both legs at the same time, the stronger leg will compensate and grow even more out of proportion.
I had a similar problem after ACL surgery.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131