advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody from or know the Dallas area well?

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I will be heading the the Europa pro weekend in mid Aug . My best friend since I was 11 ,is doing his second strong man comp. Myself and 2 [ maybe 3 ] of my best friends are going to support him ,as well as have a nice guys 3 -4 days together.It should be a blast and I just loves all the guys going.[ none of them or bbers at all ..they do train ...except for the strong man he has competed in several NPC nq's and done well ] We just want to go have fun support our friend [ he is battling a knee injury, so he may not do it ....but we are all going anyway]

I would just like to know where all the hot spots to eat and go out are .As far as eatting ......just looking for casual .....just basic burgers ,Mex , pizza , sandwhiches ...........as far as night's clubs go , zero hip hop or country .....pretty ladies looking to have fun.......don't need to be way hip or crowded ......but decent.......just want to get the feel of people from Texas that are cool and might want to meet some boys from Cali..........Also, I would like to check out the best strip clubs in the Dallas area .Since this is my business ,it is always good to see how others do things and good to chat with a few of the ladies as to what the market is like ......But none of are looking for love in the club if you know what I mean ? lol...........Just kind of the afterhours business research......lol.........I know different nights are better on certain days........So maybe a different place , thurs, fri,sat? Sunday we want to go to a cool mall and shop or hit a nearby beach because we dont fly out til 830 pm so we will have time to kill.............suggestions ?

Any help on this guys or girls would be great .And if you are in the area, I would be happy to meet you and buy you lunch or dinner to thank you for your help.I appreciate any advice here .Because it rare for me andd the guys get time to go and do something like this anymore and I really want to have a great time ...................Looking forward to your help

hey bro i dont know much about dallas but i live in ft.worth and we even think those people in Dallas are weird!!! :eek: You know what they say Dallas.... the Gateway to ft. worth

Well that being said if you havent booked a hotel i would suggest staying downtown ft. worth because it would be cheaper and sundance square can be a pretty good time. also the TRE(train) runs from ft worth to dallas and you can catch a ride for a dollar.

Good strip clubs would be The Club House, Dallas gentlemens club(havent been but my friend is a bouncer and says they have the best girls), jaguars gold club dallas and/or ft.worth...

and as far as i know just on what i've always been told is most clubs or spots in dallas or filled with people who are snobs... just what i heard
If you want some very relaxed spots just to hang out with the boys and meet some nice woman i would hit sundance square(downtown ft worth)
you have 8.0's, pete's piano bar, fox and the hound, embargo, flying saucer, the library, city streets(club) and a bunch of other bars.

Man I'm just rambling on let me know if any of this helped and if i can add anything

Of course you did thank you for your time.......we are staying at the host hotel in Dallas . How long would a cab ride be from Dallas to Fort Worth ? [money isnt a big deal ]We dont need a bunch of snobs to hang with .....lol ......probably end up in jail with crew I am with and 3 of the 5 are pretty tough guys .....ha ha .....I will pm you if we do Fort Worth for a night [which night do you think would be best ?] And if you want me to buy you some dinner[ if you have a girl or buddy you want to bring too so you don't feel stupid ....please do ]

Of course you did thank you for your time.......we are staying at the host hotel in Dallas . How long would a cab ride be from Dallas to Fort Worth ? [money isnt a big deal ]We dont need a bunch of snobs to hang with .....lol ......probably end up in jail with crew I am with and 3 of the 5 are pretty tough guys .....ha ha .....I will pm you if we do Fort Worth for a night [which night do you think would be best ?] And if you want me to buy you some dinner[ if you have a girl or buddy you want to bring too so you don't feel stupid ....please do ]

Cab ride be pretty damn pricey, but the TRE runs all the time and its a buck i think. Friday or saturday are the best nights thursdays are good during school times but during the summer its hit or miss.

Oh and also if coming to ft. worth I would suggest starting the evening at Joe T Garcia's the most popular mexican spot. Imo the food is decent but the margeritas are the best

Just let me know boss....

Im sure you've been to other expos/shows???? i've been to the arnold, olympia and europa.... i know im comparing apples with oranges but the europa was put together so bad last year it was just really unorganized but they have moved to a bigger venue and got a bigger sponser so hopefully they will step up to the plate this year

joe t's is the shit
bring cash cuz thats all they except
and i think they put everclear in the margaritas
thats why theyre so good :)

Ha ha ...........Joe T ....s might be the place .....cash isnt an issue on this trip....lol......man I will be bummbed if the show and expo sucks......I bought crew the vip badges for 250 each .......the gives full excess and great seating throughout.........was there a good turn out ? [at least lots of pretty gals to chase .....lol]

Ha ha ...........Joe T ....s might be the place .....cash isnt an issue on this trip....lol......man I will be bummbed if the show and expo sucks......I bought crew the vip badges for 250 each .......the gives full excess and great seating throughout.........was there a good turn out ? [at least lots of pretty gals to chase .....lol]

Turn out was pretty good. Should be a lot better this year cause they're having a car show also(i guess to attract more attention) it just had a "thrown together" feeling last year

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131