over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody had surgery for Tennis Elbow?

I tried everything and finally had the surgery last year. Worked great for me. Not a long recovery either.

I have an ostechondritis dissecan (bone/cartilage fragmentation) on my left elbow that caused alot of pain/problems a few years ago.
One doctor wanted to operate. It would have been the "tennis elbow" surgery.
Another doctor gave me a couple of cortisone injections and told me to give it some time.
I started applying DMSO with Curcumin, Resveratrol and Pterostilbene.
I now have zero pain or issues.
I am so glad I didn't have the surgery as I've heard horror stories of the sometimes lengthy and painful recoveries without much relief in the end.

Tennis elbow is really tendinosis, not tendinitis, except in the initial acute phase. If you've had it a long time, I STRONGLY suggest doing PRP and possibly stem cells (even better) directly into the injured tendon. Where do you live?

I got a prp injection in my knee for a torn patellar tendon a few years ago. Best thing I ever did! Rehab and rest didnt do a dam thing. I even quit doing legs for 5 months to try and rehab and let it heal. Nothing seemed to work or help at all. I went and did the prp injection and it was like a miracle. Luckily my insurance covered it because the way the doc worded the procedure. There is a reason so many athletes in professional sports are getting them ;)

Get a cortisone injection, take time off from the gym, massage and learn how to stretch that tendon. Invest in Versa Grips. I've been EXACTLY where you are now anabolicscuba. No surgery.

i had severe tendonitis in both elbows and just bad inflammation in my joints all around when i came off a blast few years ago.. went to doctors... did "predinose?" treatment(worked for 2 weeks)... got voltran gel(didnt work for me at all)... was reallyyyy frustrated... i stopped training and gear for almost 9 months bc i could barely turn a door handle or pick up my coffee cup... was ridiculous... i then got myself sum curcumin and tb500... did like 1cc curcumin ed, and i believe 6mg tb4 a week for a few weeks, then 4mg for few weeks, then 2mg... after a about 6 weeks i was back training again going heavy w/o much pain. I was also doing alot of forearm warmups and stuff before training and lots of streching after every workout for that time period. you can find alot of good tennis elbow type stretches on youtube.

I also followed my sports doc plan for training when coming back, he said this- work out very very very light and do 1/2 ur normal workout for 3-4 weeks... then goto 1/2 ur normal weights and stay at half ur normal amt of sets reps for a few weeks... then go to ur normal weights for 1/2 of ur normal sets/reps for few weeks... then go back to full workout... i did this w the tb4/curc and was back lifting my normal weights in about 8 weeks... from seriously hurting and quitting BBing, to full workouts in 8 weeks... i was sold then on the pep shit...

not tryin to make a rec, but this shit workd 4 me

edit: i dont remember exactly wtf the curc dosing was... it was what everyone was saying in the other curcumin threads at the time... cant remem if it was 1cc ed, or 1cc a week, or what, sorry...

i copied this from another thread i posted in yesterday about same thing..

I'll second what pit bull said. Peptides fixed mine tb4, oral curcumen, & cjc 1295 for 22 weeks @ 5 mgs a week

Awesome advice! About to go get some of this tb500 stuff for my own tendon pain. Always thought GH was the way to go but research is showing the TB500 actually is neuroprotective and cardio protective! So cool

Last edited:
I had some pretty bad tennis elbow where I couldn't pickup a fucking dish plate, I bought some joint with jointforce on a reccomandation from a guy on PHF forum, wow that stuff is great, I also asked Patrick Arnold on his section of the forum since he makes the stuff and his answer was to spray it on there and wrap it up with saran wrap before bedtime, wow did that work, you can feel it working the minute you spray it on.
Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity