over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody have this while dieting?

Sevn

Registered
I get extremely sensitive to noise... I hear dogs barking outside and I literally want to kill someone it's like the sound is drilling literally in my skull.

The same goes for all noises... someone cleaning the dishes and putting the dishes away too hard and it drives me crazy because it's like those sounds drill into my skull. I've waited a couple days and I don't know what to do really has anybody have had this before? I've dieted tons of times before and I never had this in my life only variable I've added since last diet is 2iu's of pharm gh.

I get extremely sensitive to noise... I hear dogs barking outside and I literally want to kill someone it's like the sound is drilling literally in my skull.

The same goes for all noises... someone cleaning the dishes and putting the dishes away too hard and it drives me crazy because it's like those sounds drill into my skull. I've waited a couple days and I don't know what to do really has anybody have had this before? I've dieted tons of times before and I never had this in my life only variable I've added since last diet is 2iu's of pharm gh.

Lmao, I'm dieting now and am a little more short with people due to the lack of a full feel good stomach. But not any sounds drilling into my skull haha. Id chalk it up as being more irritable. Add in a couple of smarties sweet tarts when you get to feeling that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think low blood sugar is making you cranky:banghead: I know how it is....
When I am dieting, if someone says "Good Morning!" sometimes my response is
"What do you mean by that!?" Then I go eat a pop-tart and apologize to them.

i get xtremely sensitive to food commercials.
then i get a massive craving for whatever ive just seen and it makes me tummy hurt.

Oh def. could be the low-blood sugar, I've been using metformin lately aswell 500mg's x 3 times a day to get insulin sensitivty back rolling and relatively low-carb.

Think it will hurt me to dose 400mg's of NSAID (Ibuprofen) 3 x times a day to deal with it for a couple weeks? Seen some studies that it inhibits protein synthesis and yeah you need inflammation to build muscle but does this all matter when you're just trying to preserve muscle.

Oh def. could be the low-blood sugar, I've been using metformin lately aswell 500mg's x 3 times a day to get insulin sensitivty back rolling and relatively low-carb.

Think it will hurt me to dose 400mg's of NSAID (Ibuprofen) 3 x times a day to deal with it for a couple weeks? Seen some studies that it inhibits protein synthesis and yeah you need inflammation to build muscle but does this all matter when you're just trying to preserve muscle.

I would stay away from ibuprofen and all NSAID's unless you really need them for pain. Ibuprofen is tough on the stomach and kidneys. I use Tylenol for pain which puts more stress on the liver than NSAIDs do, but I never use it while using orals and I haven't seen any problems with my bloodwork from occasionally using Tylenol.

I had the same thing happen to me, after some trail and errors
I found out that if I took Tren and once in awhile Ibuprofen it would
happen. Later I became allergic to Nsaids

I had the same thing happen to me, after some trail and errors
I found out that if I took Tren and once in awhile Ibuprofen it would
happen. Later I became allergic to Nsaids

not a bad allergy to have I suppose

i was like that 24/7 dieting or not before i started on Paxil.

I'm definitely a little more irritated when im way into a prep and kinda sick of dieting , when the mental game starts , when you start thinking you look "skinny fat" and shit.
and when people know you're dieting and ask stupid ass questions like "is that on your diet" , "would one donut realy hurt" , "you are obsessed , you need help" , "i could be as big/lean as you but i don't wanna take drugs"

I have never experienced that but I do suffer from tinnitus (ringing in the ears). Certain drugs definitely bring it out more too. As a result I can't listen to music with headphones either as my ears will ring for days later :eek:

Me personally when I am restricting food I am more sensitive to most things. My focus is usually heightened too. Perhaps that is a contributing factor in your situation. Plus the obvious fact most people get irritated easier when dieting.

inhibits pgf2a right?

yeah I've heard Dave Palumbo on his q and a videos say tylenol does not inhibit protein synthesis

Are you taking in more caffeine or other stimulants then usual?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131