over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anybody here ever bought their own laser to remove a tattoo

mitochondria

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
So I ended up getting some artwork from a guy that actually works in a shop. I don't know if he got a little lazy or what. I mean the work is not really that bad but I am looking for some very official artwork on me so anyway I've been doing some research and I'm looking to get it removed. You know if you ever looked into prices of getting them removed by a physician they are insanes and I am reading plenty of people buying their own lasers off ebay and getting them of themselves with no problems see on YouTube as well. Yes you will read sites that are saying that the lasers on ebay will mess you up but this is mainly coming from the people that are trying to sell tattoo removal.

Anybody here even got a tattoo removed. And how long did it take and how much did you pay

double post

I did the laser removal a couple of times on a tattoo just so it was easier to cover up. I think I paid $50 a session which included one pass over the entire thing. It was only $50 because I was getting my tattoo done in the same shop. So it was a discount.

I would not do it yourself.

My assumption is that lasers are not a toy and could injure someone if used improperly. You could also make the removal look worse than the tattoo. Lots of scarring.

HOLD STILL! I'll have that tatoo off you in a second. :eek:

Attachments

• imagesCAJAW7OB.jpg
    imagesCAJAW7OB.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 168
Wouldn't the laser cost more than the actual removal? Unless you are like lil wayne and want to remove everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

I know people who work in the medical field who handle these types of lasers for a living. If you don't know what you are doing it is best left up to the professionals. These lasers are no joke.

:yeahthat:these are serious! We use them at school, u would burn yourself so bad or worse you would leave some serious scars. I doubt u could even stand the pain. And they are not cheap and I think that class of laser u need to have special training and authorization to purchase one.

Turrable idea! Just find a good cover up tattoo artist I had a huge prison tat on my chest that went from a dark shamrock with 88/12 turned into a massive Viking battle scene you cannot even tell what was there before. It was expensive and painful but it looks great and keeps the NAACP/Southern Poverty Center off my nuts ;)

my experiance

I started removing 2 tat's Feb 2012, still have 2-3 more visits before they will be entirely gone. This is a very long process and it's best to wait 10-12 weeks between visits. I had one with color which takes the longest to remove, especially reds, yellows, purples, etc. The other was graywash color and you can now barely see it, I would have to tell you there was a tat there for anyone to even know. I have a third tat that I ended up keeping, reason is I like it and after paying about 15 times to remove the other two I thought I'll just take this one to my grave!! Pain of the removal depends on the location of the tat, I have one on my upper arm and one on my back. If there ever was a time I would have passed out from pain it was the one on my back...I swear to you guys I have a very high tolerance for pain. The arm not so bad, but each visit in order to break up the ink the laser gets turned up, leaving the arm within an hour one giant blister which last for a couple days, you either have to go back to doc's and drain it or of course since most of us are familiar with a needle you can remove the fluid carefully. No scarring at all, all the ink breaks up and you just absorbs it back in the body. Like I said price is about 12-15 times what you actually paid to have it done in total, about $140 per sq inch where I go....MD does the removal.

I could only imagine how painful a face tattoo would be like removing...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear