over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody here jailbreak their iPhones?

superbigd

Registered
Hey guys
Might be OT but always wanted to jailbreak my iPhone. What websites do you seem safe and how do you guys like?

Hey guys
Might be OT but always wanted to jailbreak my iPhone. What websites do you seem safe and how do you guys like?
I got 2 questions for you bro.
First what benefits do you get out of jailbreaking your phone I have heard many people talk about it but I never knew the benefits from it?
The second question you might not be able to answer but I have Verizon as a carrier and when my contract is up in like 8 or 9 months I have to give the phone back in order to get my upgrade. if I jailbreak my phone would that be a problem when I try to return my phone?

from BM

Yes you just download the latest ios and while its jailbroken you dont! If you just got your phone there may not be a jailbreak for your IOS yet. If that is the case quit updating your phone. A jailbreak for your ios wont take long to come around.

Benefits for my include a ton of ways to change the look of the phone. My screen is black with subtle white icons. When I swipe up there is a picture of a storm trooper . There are many other little things like this to my phone which is more cosmetic than anything. You can also get most of the apps you want without paying for them. I dont use apps or games that much so I am not sure how to do that.

YOU DONT NEED TO JAILBREAK AN IPHONE!!! Google it, its easy and can be done by a windows pc....and using xcode etc....

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

YOU DONT NEED TO JAILBREAK AN IPHONE!!! Google it, its easy and can be done by a windows pc....and using xcode etc....

Would you mind explaining further about what you mean? My idea of jailbreaking an iPhone would be to allow me to use features not usually available to iPhone users such as free apps and ability to hide text message

Jailbreaking is the process of removing restrictions in iOS, and allow root access to the iOS file system so that it can run software that has not been approved by Apple. It allows users to install jailbreak apps, tweaks and themes from Cydia to customize the look and feel of their device, and also enhance the functionality.

Would you mind explaining further about what you mean? My idea of jailbreaking an iPhone would be to allow me to use features not usually available to iPhone users such as free apps and ability to hide text message

My bad i was confused about installing kodi with out a jailbreak and not jailbreaking

I was wrong u need to jailbreak that thing or do as i just did and switch to samsung....i just gave that iphone up, to restricted....

no restriction if jailbroken. thats the point.

My bad i was confused about installing kodi with out a jailbreak and not jailbreaking

I was wrong u need to jailbreak that thing or do as i just did and switch to samsung....i just gave that iphone up, to restricted....

causes more issues than anything. its tempting but after my first rodeo i stoppedd.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear