over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody look better during a cruise?

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
On paper this makes sense, but it's a pretty bizarre thing.

Every blast, about midway through (so like 3 weeks in) my body tends to get this weary, exhausted, flat look to it from the continuous progressive training.

Logbooking is like a religion to me; the downside is the beating the CNS takes, and the need to pull back as soon as that happens.

Go into a cruise on TRT with a few ius of GH, and within about a week or so, fullness comes back, and the body gets a more well rested look to it. It's not like I'm sleeping less during a blast, and more during a cruise. It's literally just the 2 days a week training during a cruise that allows the body rest.

The good thing is that I come back significantly stronger and a little bigger after every cruise. It's still very bizarre though; go into blast looking good, start running more drugs, look weirdly depleted a few weeks in, end blast at 6 weeks, rest, and repeat.

I agree with you there. I went on vacation a couple weeks back and did a TRT shot prior to leaving. I didn't train at all while I was gone for the 6 days, diet was decent but not like it is when I'm at home, and I came back looking leaner, drier, and FULLER lol. When I got back to the gym my strength went up quickly and I hit a DL PR as well as a barbell bench PR. Funny how that works :).

Just out of curiosity. Have you tried lifting EOD even when on a blast? Or just working one body part per day while on a blast? I guess what I'm getting at is have you experimented with all different types of protocols, splits, etc? Or maybe just tried lifting like you do on trt with more intensity or volume but keep days off the same? Just a few thoughts. ** edit just now saw you say you only lift 2 a week on trt.

Last edited:
You are over training on the blast, no need to train harder or change other variables on the blast.

Yes you will look better when not over trained, try not over training when on a blast and you will look even better then when not over training on a cruise

Just out of curiosity. Have you tried lifting EOD even when on a blast? Or just working one body part per day while on a blast? I guess what I'm getting at is have you experimented with all different types of protocols, splits, etc? Or maybe just tried lifting like you do on trt with more intensity or volume but keep days off the same? Just a few thoughts. ** edit just now saw you say you only lift 2 a week on trt.
2 of my training sessions are EOD, these are the full body ones. Then an upper and lower are back to back.

I'm running fortitude training, so that's how the layout is.

It used to be the same for me when I ran DC training for more than a year, almost overreaching and pulling back. One BP a week training didn't do much for me to be honest, I made my best progress training more frequently with less volume and higher intensity.

Edit: For the cruise, I'm still doing muscle rounds which are part of FT, basically cluster sets aimed at reducing cns loads while maintaining high intensity. Great way to maintain the adaptations from the prior blast without over expending your body.
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ya I think too is the body holds less water and food is what's keeping fullness and size

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Your going to feel better on a cruise because your not putting your organs under stress. You stress your body your stress your mind. We are just a big giant filter..

Training always seems to get better for me on a cruise for some reason.. but I think I have same problem as you... when blasting I'm thinking destroy myself to put on new tissue but on a cruise I am thinking recover, get healthy, enjoy lifting. Plus I feel my endurance is better when not blasting.

On paper this makes sense, but it's a pretty bizarre thing.

Every blast, about midway through (so like 3 weeks in) my body tends to get this weary, exhausted, flat look to it from the continuous progressive training.

Logbooking is like a religion to me; the downside is the beating the CNS takes, and the need to pull back as soon as that happens.

Go into a cruise on TRT with a few ius of GH, and within about a week or so, fullness comes back, and the body gets a more well rested look to it. It's not like I'm sleeping less during a blast, and more during a cruise. It's literally just the 2 days a week training during a cruise that allows the body rest.

The good thing is that I come back significantly stronger and a little bigger after every cruise. It's still very bizarre though; go into blast looking good, start running more drugs, look weirdly depleted a few weeks in, end blast at 6 weeks, rest, and repeat.

I'm running Fortitude too dude. And honestly, your CNS should NOT get friend unless you are working in too low of a rep range. Continuously beating your PRs in the 6-12 range shouldnt fuck with your CNS at all. If it is, your recovery is severely lacking. Just my 2 cents.

Sounds like you guys may just need more days off. I notice if my training frequency is too high I get flat, stop getting stronger etc. take a few days off in a row and I'm full hard tight vascular etc

Sounds like you guys may just need more days off. I notice if my training frequency is too high I get flat, stop getting stronger etc. take a few days off in a row and I'm full hard tight vascular etc
I agree. Training too much becomes counterproductive for as well. I just don't think I look as good as when I train 6 or 7 days a week. 4 is my sweet spot.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yep, there always seems to be that mentality of "Get in the gym more often, hit it hard, and leave no stones unturned!" during a blast that can eventually become counter productive. I like to periodize my training with lower volume and slowly build up over time to a period of over-reaching before taking a deload for additional recovery. This is easy on paper but hard to execute when you just want to get in the gym and smash it ;).

I need to consider what has been said in here and take more rest days. I've been going at it for 6-7 days a week for a while now and I feel the same way...down on strength, harder to gett that pump and lacking fullness. I'm one who feels like I'm leaving gains on the table when I don't train frequently tHough. i mind fuck myself I believe.

oh yes i dont think I'll ever run tren for a long time because it was wrecking my CNS and I hated being lethargic. I'll stick with high dose primo for awhile

I only train 4 days a week. Like the above poster said, it's probably because I've been training too much in the 5-7 rep range to failure, and consistently focusing on adding that extra 2.5 lbs over weeks.

I'll increase reps to 8-12, and it will probably help hammer the CNS less.

Man, if one could take a drug to gain an indestructible CNS/adrenal system, I'd be the first one in line. I'm a kid in a candyshop in the gym, unfortunately candy comes at a price :eek:

I need to consider what has been said in here and take more rest days. I've been going at it for 6-7 days a week for a while now and I feel the same way...down on strength, harder to gett that pump and lacking fullness. I'm one who feels like I'm leaving gains on the table when I don't train frequently tHough. i mind fuck myself I believe.

I can't handle more than 4 days per week, any more is counter productive and workouts are not as good and pointless. Remember the old saying "you don't grow in the gym but in the kitchen" or something like that

I train EOD :sta;-wars

if I still feel too beat down, i'll take an extra day off

Sounds like the normal effects of a deload. I just had 1 week vacation. (currently been cutting for a WHILE) Deloaded during the week. Increased calories a bit but also increased NEAT. Actually LOST more weight, but filled out and look better than I have in weeks.

Deloading will reduce fatigue AND inflammation. Inflammation from training seems to give an "ugly" look after a while.

This is why I think deloading every 4-8 weeks (depending on the person) is necessary.

Sounds like the normal effects of a deload. I just had 1 week vacation. (currently been cutting for a WHILE) Deloaded during the week. Increased calories a bit but also increased NEAT. Actually LOST more weight, but filled out and look better than I have in weeks.

Deloading will reduce fatigue AND inflammation. Inflammation from training seems to give an "ugly" look after a while.

This is why I think deloading every 4-8 weeks (depending on the person) is necessary.
Exact thing happened to me on my vacation. Came back with my abs and quads looking like a road map. I agree with the 4-8 week mark, though I'm sometimes guilty of stretching it (if progress is continuing).

I'm heading into my first cruise out of my first blast. (49 started TRT with a blast cycle :D) Blast was 8 weeks in which I made significant strength and mass gains. Totally hooked. I went to the gym looking to destroy the weights, pushing myself to new burnout limits, letting out loud grunts, yells and pumps that burned so bad a i hopped around after sets. LOL. Into my third week of cruise, I feel great. Bringing in the GH soon, low dose. I have not lost any gains, going from about 300mg test C down to 140mg, but I feel much better. Sex drive is coming back, ED is gone and I'm not chasing estrogen up and down. Seems to just be where I need it to be at 140mg TEST per week. I feel better overall, but not having the intense workouts. I will blast again though as it's addictive and nothing feels better than watching your body change week over week that fast. I plan to do an 8 week blast every three months and cruise in-between in 140 TEST and HG, 2iu per day, with HCG 250iu twice a week.

I feel good right here.

One thing going into this blasting taught me is just how sensitive libido and erections are to estrogen. Fuck what a battle. Get it right and I was watching watching the chunky women at the gym bend over and feeling myself starting to rise, get it wrong and my swimsuit model girl begging me to fuck her naked and I might as well be looking at a 90 year old nun. Get my T around 900 and estrogen around 20 and I'll screw anything female. LOL. So my challenge will be finding that sweet spot during my blasts as it was elusive for my first.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity