advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANYBODY REMEMBER THESE OLD BOARD MEMBERS? IF SO, ARE THEY STILL AROUND?

Wow. This thread makes me realize I have been around for a while. I had my first internet access April 98 at work. When the bosses installed monitoring software I bought my first home desktop in 99. Since I have gone thru a couple computers since then I haven't had ICQ in years. When I was on alot of guys were talking about stopping because of getting married, less time, etc. I know how that is:
In the last few years while I was finishing college (at last) I pulled back from a lot of the boards I was on. It was cutting into the time I had to study.

Lots of memories in this thread.
I started on Bolex and UG and EF in 1996.
Around 1997 Varix came around and I left EF, George changed the format and we didn't like it.
Varix was around till a few years ago and we decided to kill it (due to member inactivity) too bad those early posts were lost, was some great shit. Especially when Pig Vomit (The Enforcer) chased animal off the board by revealing his name and occupation.
too much to write there was so much stuff on renegade UG Bolex all that stuff lost...sad.

Remember this guy:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13696

LOL...Adam Ramsey:D That guy was something else. He made a reappearance in 2000 on the boards.

MG, not sure if you knew it, but EF has had 2 different owners. Paul bought the boards after the initial 2 years it had been around. I'm not sure who owned it the initial first two years though. I believe the switch came in 1997, and that's when Llewellyn and Raupp left to form Anabolix (jan 2007), and then eventually Anabolex a few months later. Raupp (Brian) conitnued to post at EF though, especially in their paying board called Elitefitness Select (EFS). Llewellyn later worked for Paul at EF too. 3-4-5 (andrew bunner) and Paul are business partners. Unique (Derek Cornelius) and Andrew were the original owners of the Mass Quanitity line (well, derek for sure). Derek left to form Syntrax, and Paul partnered with Andrew. Both Andrew and Paul work with each other outside of the boards though as well.

I think when Paul took over, he didn't use the "George Spellwin" name as much as the original owner. Once Paul became owner, many people were able to post under the "george" handle.

Didn't the new format not form until after the hackers in 1999? I know in 2000, the board was reformatted so that you could not post under alias handle names. That was something else in the beginning because you never knew if the person posting was the original poster.....the same thing happened over at 'bolex when Raupp first opened that board too.

BMJ

BMJ- Leighton tried to get me with that GH deal.
Does anybody remember Piper??? that crazy guy who used to sell ip stuff.

I got taken by the Insomniac/oilbased scam. He was like the original source of all time.

Massive, although I visited the other boards, Ian's board Varix was the first one really participated in. I guess Testy, and HD250, Train, were a few I remember.

That Adam dude was a classic. This was a little b4 YouTube or that cat would have been a star.

Anyone remember the No. 1 Supplier: Haldun ? LOL

Pekkerwood

a lot of good bros on that list.... I've seen Shinobi still around here and there

Haldun was like the scam king, if I remember correctly?

Haldun scammed a lot of people, and he would be emailing you all pissed off at times too. There was a guy that used to post on the EFS, who actually got a phone call at work from Haldun apparently wanting him to source for him domestically, or something of that nature, just because he helped him out a year or two before that with a referral to another source.

Piper was one of IP's original guys...longgggg time ago.

TESTY...now I remember that guy. Man, that was awhile ago though.

Shinobi posts on I believe EF and A-E boards. Sort of bounces around...lol.

BMJ

BMJ

Where the he11 you get those old posts from? That was about the time I just started up on elite. I bought the secrets of mail order success from elite back then. Waste of money really but ya live and ya learn. Im pretty sure this Wynn guy was on my icq at one time. I was on the Varix board after elite. Didnt pig vomit say that animal was a high school girls gymnastics teacher or something like that? Anybody remember richard for thailand?

im still around, alive and kickin, barely... had some massive health problems, shitload of deaths of people really close to me in my family, and a totally fucked back.. im just getting back into things now after being laid up for 3 yrs due to my back and all the docs saying not to lift weights... as soon as my pain mgmt. doc who was an athlete said if it helped get bcak to it the worst that happens is i need a spinal fusion anyway at age 29 which is not even a last resort IMO and guess what!!! my back started getting better.

just finally tapered off all thegoddamn pain meds and shit and was back in the gym for 3 months till i just pinched a nerve in my neck and back out for 2 months though hopefully ill be back in a week or so.

good to see some familiar names and faces.... i still speak to alot of those guys... raupp is doing really well after his legal shit and incarceration , leighton still lurks around chatted with him and he is doing really well after all his legal shit... same with train who still posts here.

sad thing is im in worse shape than all those guys as far as career and shti goes from all my injuries catching up to me when iwent off of everything... i think that was the worst thing i ever did... dont think ill ever go off moderate AAS and hGH again once im back on since as soon as i did my back basically fell apart and i was in crippling pain.

so its back on the road to recovery... ill let them lock me up for GH without a script before i let them drug me up with fucking pain meds again and deal with coming off that shit after being scripted them daily use for years straight... id rather feel healthy and be sitting in county than feel like death warmed over and be a prisoner of my own fucking injuries and a prisoner to goddamn pills even if i do get them legitimately... pretty fucked i can catch a charge for hGH possession but i can go into probation doped out of my mind and piss dirty wtih all the scripts i can get if i want. oh well fuck the man and the system!!!!...

lol i sound like my old self eh?

any of my old friends here that want my IM handle or ICQ # shoot me a PM.

i spoke to testy a few years ago after he had been out and posted on bolex... lost his #... he was a good dude and it werent from all i learned from him in my late teens-early 20's i probably woulda gotten inalot more trouble than i had been in.

i might be moving down near where he used tol ive maybe ill run into him again.... i used to stop by his place every once in awhile

hahah. Man, Some funny ass memories. I'm trying to remember who the dude was that had the fatboy___@ hushmail account...

Where the he11 you get those old posts from? That was about the time I just started up on elite. I bought the secrets of mail order success from elite back then. Waste of money really but ya live and ya learn. Im pretty sure this Wynn guy was on my icq at one time. I was on the Varix board after elite. Didnt pig vomit say that animal was a high school girls gymnastics teacher or something like that? Anybody remember richard for thailand?

LOL....man, I have like so many links saved it is unreal. You can still read these links to the old threads. I'll try to pm that page to you tomorrow if I can get around to it while at work. I agree, the "Mail Order Success" and "Gainskeeper" booklet(s) were probably only valuable to newbies at that time, but all the info was already on the boards anyway. They would throw up surveys for polls all the time on the board. Both JM and BC were cool guys. JM actually popped back in EF around 2000/2001, and he stated that he had just finished school and was working for a canadian pharmaceutical company. Then he disappeared again...lol. Big Canuck, I haven't seen him in a long time, he was an EMT in NY, and he was one cool MF'r. He also posted a lot on the EFS pay board after awhile because the open EF board turned into a haven for immature punks...which was right when I left I believe. I'm not sure which board pig vomit originally posted info on Animal at, but it may have been Varix. I know it spread like a wild fire throughout all the boards.....Animal is a "cycleist." He is his own worst enemy, but must have split personalities because in pm's and emails, he is a total different person. I heard he is cool in person too....but who knows really. I know his real name. He and Duchaine clashed a lot, so did he and Pat Arnold and Derek Cornelius (Unique). I think he has been banned from every board except his own (if it is still up?), and was kicked off ours in 2000/2001 (anabolicfitness).

i spoke to testy a few years ago after he had been out and posted on bolex... lost his #... he was a good dude and it werent from all i learned from him in my late teens-early 20's i probably woulda gotten inalot more trouble than i had been in.

i might be moving down near where he used tol ive maybe ill run into him again.... i used to stop by his place every once in awhile

I'll have to stop in at 'Bolix...even though I know it is much different now. Raupp was a rather bright guy back in the day for being so young. I think he was like 20 years old when he started Anabolix and Anabolex. We were the same age at that time. I hope he makes it through his problems and comes back clean.

It's funny, but both EF and 'Bolex were so much alike with the same members that I get the members confused at times on exactly which board they were on....in 1997.

BMJ

Wow this thread brings back the memories. I was a member on Varix starting sometime in '97. I've been in prison for the last 7 years. I just got out in October, so I am a little out of touch on the boards (and life for that matter). Its too bad someone (maybe Ian?) does not have those old threads, a lot good info and good times on that board. Anyone know if "train" is still around? That guy used to make me spray coffee about twice a week from laughing so hard.

Wow this thread brings back the memories. I was a member on Varix starting sometime in '97. I've been in prison for the last 7 years. I just got out in October, so I am a little out of touch on the boards (and life for that matter). Its too bad someone (maybe Ian?) does not have those old threads, a lot good info and good times on that board. Anyone know if "train" is still around? That guy used to make me spray coffee about twice a week from laughing so hard.

train is still around and funny as ever.. maybe he'll chime in... if you search his name here hes got some posts since he came through his own legal bs.

who did you post as on varix?

How about

Anyone remember Boomer, jason borre or mr ox? At one time it seemed like there was more anabols in this country than aspirin. Anybody remember a guy that went by Big out of washinton? He was a cool guy, lost touch with him years ago.
Secrets of mail order success ahaha yeah, "don't use your real name" but I did use one of their ideas and the pack I send myself from mexico did arrive. I sent a dude I knew in thailand some clen from mexico one time (he said that was one thing he couldnt get there at the time). I put it in a two foot by one foot see through yellow envelope with the spiropent boxes clearly beening seen right through the paper. Well I had put my return address in the states on it when I mailed it from mexico. Dude never got it.
One day I went to the post office (about 6 months after I had been to mexico) and the lady held up this big yellow envelope that was all wrinkled up and asked me if this was mine? I looked closer and noticed that it had spiropent on some of the boxes that I could see through the envelope. I said, "Yeah", grabbed the envelope and took it back to my house in a fit of andrenaline. The thought that this was a setup loomed heavily in my mind. I told dude in thailand about it and he said dont worry about it, he got some from somewhere else so he wasnt sweatin it.

some of those names bring back old memories of some good people.

seeing alin post on this thread makes me realize how long he has been around. He was in it way back at the beginning. guys like ip and alin are pilgrims who pioneered this whole thing.

OK, anybody remember gherkes :confused: from brazil

Anyone remember Boomer, jason borre or mr ox? At one time it seemed like there was more anabols in this country than aspirin. Anybody remember a guy that went by Big out of washinton? He was a cool guy, lost touch with him years ago.
Secrets of mail order success ahaha yeah, "don't use your real name" but I did use one of their ideas and the pack I send myself from mexico did arrive. I sent a dude I knew in thailand some clen from mexico one time (he said that was one thing he couldnt get there at the time). I put it in a two foot by one foot see through yellow envelope with the spiropent boxes clearly beening seen right through the paper. Well I had put my return address in the states on it when I mailed it from mexico. Dude never got it.
One day I went to the post office (about 6 months after I had been to mexico) and the lady held up this big yellow envelope that was all wrinkled up and asked me if this was mine? I looked closer and noticed that it had spiropent on some of the boxes that I could see through the envelope. I said, "Yeah", grabbed the envelope and took it back to my house in a fit of andrenaline. The thought that this was a setup loomed heavily in my mind. I told dude in thailand about it and he said dont worry about it, he got some from somewhere else so he wasnt sweatin it.

I remmember boomer, he was a doctor. I still have some of his posts as well. I remember mr. Ox too. JBorre I never conversed with on the boards, but read his few write-ups in Hulksters newsletter...or was that dante's....crap, I forget.

Did Borre post on EF or 'bolex? Or did he not come around until varix etc?

BMJ

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75