advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANYBODY REMEMBER THESE OLD BOARD MEMBERS? IF SO, ARE THEY STILL AROUND?

jborre was on bolex. not sure if he was on elite. he wrote for hulksters newsletter

Jason Borre was on Elite as well. big fucker too 290 or so.
I still remember his post after he got busted.
He was driving from the PO with his stuff under the seat and blew a tire right in front of a cop who ended up searching his car and arresting him.
Talk about fked up.

BMJ- Leighton tried to get me with that GH deal.
Does anybody remember Piper??? that crazy guy who used to sell ip stuff.

I got taken by the Insomniac/oilbased scam. He was like the original source of all time.

Insomniac got me too when he did a runner, or I guess it was a runner. Anyone know what really happened with him? A lot of people were saying he was Eddie Robinson, but he was not. They just happened to live in the same area.

Anyone remember Biggun out of NC? I think he got arrested. And Sore Buttcheeks, anyone who got any Methadon or Anabol from him will remember his stealth packaging. That had to be labor intensive.

I was friendly with Testy...I believe he got cancer, dont know how that turned out. Piper was a remailer for IP...but a weazel.
Adam Ramsey, Haldun...Haldun was the original scammer!

Wow this thread brings back the memories. I was a member on Varix starting sometime in '97. I've been in prison for the last 7 years. I just got out in October, so I am a little out of touch on the boards (and life for that matter). Its too bad someone (maybe Ian?) does not have those old threads, a lot good info and good times on that board. Anyone know if "train" is still around? That guy used to make me spray coffee about twice a week from laughing so hard.

I think Train posts here from time to time recently. I got on Varix about 97 also under same handle, but did not post a lot, that board was reasonably filled with humor, especially on the chat side when it was running.

I was friendly with Testy...I believe he got cancer, dont know how that turned out. Piper was a remailer for IP...but a weazel.
Adam Ramsey, Haldun...Haldun was the original scammer!

Spoke with Testy by phone a few months after his health battle began and things were looking OK at that time, then fell out of touch. I believe he was dealing with a variety of other issues at the same time.

Insomniac got me too when he did a runner, or I guess it was a runner. Anyone know what really happened with him? A lot of people were saying he was Eddie Robinson, but he was not. They just happened to live in the same area.

Anyone remember Biggun out of NC? I think he got arrested. And Sore Buttcheeks, anyone who got any Methadon or Anabol from him will remember his stealth packaging. That had to be labor intensive.

I thought he was Eddie Robinson too. SBC- I loved that guys name.

MikeS, I know you have to remember WOLFMAN, and GrapeApe from back in the Gade era, WOLFMAN really helped me out when I was a newbie trying to get ref's for sources. But JJ and his lawnmower products were the best, until he he got snubbed out of 40 grand, and still made good on his order that took up to a year. that has to be some kind of a record for a order..

yeah if its the sametime I was thinking of

Jason Borre was on Elite as well. big fucker too 290 or so.
I still remember his post after he got busted.
He was driving from the PO with his stuff under the seat and blew a tire right in front of a cop who ended up searching his car and arresting him.
Talk about fked up.

Jason Borre had a little too much valiyum he used to call it (back in the g days, too much salt, use the potassium, too much potassium take some salt) and nodded off into a gaurd rail. Which blew his tire if I remember right. I had him on my icq for quite awhile but deleted it after I didnt see him for sometime.

MikeS, I know you have to remember WOLFMAN, and GrapeApe from back in the Gade era, WOLFMAN really helped me out when I was a newbie trying to get ref's for sources. But JJ and his lawnmower products were the best, until he he got snubbed out of 40 grand, and still made good on his order that took up to a year. that has to be some kind of a record for a order..

Both JJ and GrapeApe are here.

Ya leighton and his water based nutropin with colored caps and unlabeled vials.
Probably got the stuff from titus and that watered down slin he was selling. LOL
Oil based was rumored to be eddie robinson because the PO box was the same name and city as he and his wife lived.

Do you guys remember the newsletter Musclebuilder supposedly had sources in it, Haldun, J Jones/Mr Kim all the greek thailand places etc etc etc.
Hell in the back of Muscle Mag they had loads of sources advertising.
the days of snail mail and all that.

LOL!

W' Sup MOFOS!

Somebody had to talk me up huh? I was just thinkin bout the old board, and ran a search for my name and varix....I just joined here after lurking for a while. I tried to find varix like year or so ago, and found it was gone. I lurked on animals board for a while, but it seems everybody ran off from there. Where the f is everybody? Ive had no REAL home since varix, and it feels funny to go elsewhere.

I'm on muscle chemistry, , anonymus bb, and occasionally animalkits. Ive been away for a lil bit, terrible shape, divorce, just trying to get back in shape.

Give me a shout, pm me or what the hell ever. Good to see you all........

Last edited:
HD250- good to see you man, I remember you! :)

same goes for

Unnatural1 and Pekkerwood,:) used to see you guys quite a bit on Varix. Good to see you're all still around. PM me anytime u guys wanna chat or something.

Trapz, Trapz, Trapz who? ha ha, hey you big Fu*#er!!! Whats the deal, you cant reply to your old friend anymore!? One of these days I'm gonna drive out to your place and kick your ass, u know that? :mad:

shit, musta sent you like 10 messages recently and nothing. U gave me NOTHING man!! I'm gonna remember this some day when u need something - like $$ to get you outa jail or maybe spare mustang parts

Ahole!!
LOL

Nice to see some of the old guard come out of the woodwork. Good to see you all. -U

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear