over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody seen the show "Operation Repo?"

Holy shit, I thought Dog the Bounty Hunter was bad, you guys need to see this white trash shit. To the guys defense, repo man is a lot bigger and more jacked than Dog is, LOL. But his old lady is rough, even worse than Dog's old lady. This chick is so bad I almost thought the show was something from Reno 911. It comes on Tru TV, if ur on the east coast its on right now.

Hahahahaha that sounds AWESOME!!! I used to really like DOG that show was hillarious:D

This one is better, beats Dog all to hell. Repo man actually does have some size to him. Some skinny dude just bitchslapped Repo man and he chased him up the street. As dumb and trashy as this shit is, I cant take my eyes off it. Quality entertainment right here

This one is better, beats Dog all to hell. Repo man actually does have some size to him. Some skinny dude just bitchslapped Repo man and he chased him up the street. As dumb and trashy as this shit is, I cant take my eyes off it. Quality entertainment right here

HAHAHA I will definately catch the next episode!!! I will get back to ya after...sounds like this show kicks ass!!!

I agree. Very entertaining. Anybody know what state this show is filmed in??? It can't be out West. The assaults on the repo guys and the repo guys dishing out ass whoopings, picking up a rake as a weapon, etc. would land all involved in jail where I live.

I agree. Very entertaining. Anybody know what state this show is filmed in??? It can't be out West. The assaults on the repo guys and the repo guys dishing out ass whoopings, picking up a rake as a weapon, etc. would land all involved in jail where I live.

The short mexican guy was wearing a shirt from a kickboxing school in East LA once. The fake license plate with the name of the show, or whatever, looks like a CA plate. Could be in LA.

Either way, that show's 100% fake. It even says at the beginning that it's based on actual events. Everything is staged with actors. If it's in CA, they're breaking laws left and right. I did repo work for a few years. You just can't pull the things they do.

The short mexican guy was wearing a shirt from a kickboxing school in East LA once. The fake license plate with the name of the show, or whatever, looks like a CA plate. Could be in LA.

Either way, that show's 100% fake. It even says at the beginning that it's based on actual events. Everything is staged with actors. If it's in CA, they're breaking laws left and right. I did repo work for a few years. You just can't pull the things they do.

I figured. The episode where they repo the farmer's tractor seemed staged...especially when the beer gutted mullet head in the sleeveless half shirt came out talkin trash. Quite the cliche'.

Oh yeah, it's filmed in Cali, San Fernando Valley-according to trutv.com which has all the episodes too btw.

Last edited:
Very entertaining, I watched a couple of shows and thought "Why does every one of the repos end with a confrontation", I liked the one where they go to the rear of the property and come running out cuz the people pulled ak 47's and 9's on them. J.R.

Fake show

I know the guy Matt, everyone is referring to on this show. He is big and he used to work for a company I worked for. Take a look at the show, they are all renactments! I repeat they are all re- enactments! As the show starts, it even says that the names, the places have been changed. The guys in the confrontation are always trying not to smile. Check it out. totally fake.
The show is done in L.A.

Funny i caught the last 15 minutes of it last night and at first I was thinking, this is going to be a good show. Then I noticed the car owner seemed fake and one time I saw a smirk. Just seemed odd how confrontational the bigger guy was to. Def entertaining though.

Even if it is all staged and fake its funny as hell. One thing is for certain though, you can't fake that level of ugly thr chick on the show has. She's like a cross of Mimi from the old Drew Carey show and Dawgs wife wit a little Cruella Deville mixed in NASTY!!!!!

Seen the previews but you know what.... screw thoughs scum bags.
Years ago had my truck repoed right off my job site. The pussy waited till I walked into the customers house and then took it.....Along with my fuckin wallet that was sitting on the front seat with $400.00 in cash. This piece
of shit was the owner of the company too. :mad:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88