Anybody stack primo and EQ

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For a recomp cycle what is y’alls thoughts on

Test 375mg
EQ 500mg
Primo 500mg

Just wanting to take a break from 19 nors.

Maybe 50mg adrol pre workout 4-5 days a week?

My NPC body won his pro card on a blend that was;
80mg DHB / 40mg BoldA / 40mg PrimoA per 1ml, did 7ml a week and the result was how do I say... Shinny? The price of the blend was much cheaper than just injectable primo and we both agreed it likely yielded the same if not more active metenolone.

Damn that’s a hell of a blend!

That’s what I was thinking...7-800 primo pricy as hell, if I can get some anabolism from the eq doing 1/2 and 1/2.....and I think the look would be nice

DEpends how you response to the two compounds. Also the yoiunger your are the better you will respond compared to your older self. Primo is a compound that is fairly mild but can round out your physique and generally has low side effects. Boldenone is also a fairly mild anabolic that creeps up and will increase red cells in most people. So you should basically get a mixture of the two effects and the result will depend on your genetic predisposition. If yuou're a little high in BF you probably won't see the major effects which should be drier gains with hardening. If you are sensitive to estrogen then adding in test above a replacement dose will probably wash out the effects. Keep your diet tight and control estrogen through nolvadex or careful use of an AI and you will probably like what the combo gives you. If it were me the best way to go into it would be after having the diet tight for 6-8 weeks. Then, for me, it would be 500 primo, 500 EQ and 200 Test C with 20 mg/d Nolvadex. Keep the diet tight for 10 weeks and take 200-250 g protein a day. That would do it for me. I could reasonably gain 8 lbs and drop 3% BF.

DEpends how you response to the two compounds. Also the yoiunger your are the better you will respond compared to your older self. Primo is a compound that is fairly mild but can round out your physique and generally has low side effects. Boldenone is also a fairly mild anabolic that creeps up and will increase red cells in most people. So you should basically get a mixture of the two effects and the result will depend on your genetic predisposition. If yuou're a little high in BF you probably won't see the major effects which should be drier gains with hardening. If you are sensitive to estrogen then adding in test above a replacement dose will probably wash out the effects. Keep your diet tight and control estrogen through nolvadex or careful use of an AI and you will probably like what the combo gives you. If it were me the best way to go into it would be after having the diet tight for 6-8 weeks. Then, for me, it would be 500 primo, 500 EQ and 200 Test C with 20 mg/d Nolvadex. Keep the diet tight for 10 weeks and take 200-250 g protein a day. That would do it for me. I could reasonably gain 8 lbs and drop 3% BF.

I donate blood every 8 weeks on EQ and my HCT stays on the low normal range.

Yea I think I’ll lower test to 200-250mg, that’s a good idea. There’s no point to be holding water when primo could be giving that nice harder look.

My NPC body won his pro card on a blend that was;
80mg DHB / 40mg BoldA / 40mg PrimoA per 1ml, did 7ml a week and the result was how do I say... Shinny? The price of the blend was much cheaper than just injectable primo and we both agreed it likely yielded the same if not more active metenolone.
what did he use for estrogen ? it seems bold and it's downstream metabolites(dhb/primo) are all potent AIs..

Dhb, bold ace, and primo ace sounds like a very painful shot, did he mention any pip? I have heard just primo ace or dhb alone make strong men weak haha!

what did he use for estrogen ? it seems bold and it's downstream metabolites(dhb/primo) are all potent AIs..
Dhb, bold ace, and primo ace sounds like a very painful shot, did he mention any pip? I have heard just primo ace or dhb alone make strong men weak haha!

.... Didn't say that's all he ran, I'm sure it was mixed with a ml or two of a cut blend. Only a cop asks every damn detail.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws