advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anybody still have tren dick even on caber?

jimmy jams

Registered
to me sex drive is VERY important..second to none. Has anybody experienced tren dick while even on caber?

I'm curious as well.

The thought of tren-dick or deca-dick scare me. The gains wouldn't be worth it to me if my dick went limp.

Sex drive and dick working well - two different things.
I never lost desire for sex on tren or deca.
Prolactin gave me the horney with a " semi" problem.
I used prami with tren and things worked fine .
Bad part was prami made me feel like shit.
Hoping dost does a good job with less sides.
Thanks, T

is your caber liquid or powder/tabs? recently i vaguely recall there were different threads going around claiming liq carber is not effective. something about its chemical structure and trying to suspend it makes its a no-go so may be the case for you if you are doing liq... or maybe just caber in general is less effective for you and you could try prami to see if works better? how is your ratios also if you are running with test? high test high tren or low test high tren... have you tried different ratio variations to see if any change on effects?

Are you on an AI as well? Testosterone? lay it out I bet I can spot it :)

Nope. Jimmy, ever had problems with this before, or just asking out of prevention?

Reason I ask is, you may not experience it if you haven't yet. Knock on wood, but Ive never had tren/deca dick even without Dost/Prami. I felt like I was on the verge of getting a bit "floppy" when running Deca with higher Test, but only run low test and higher NPP or Tren now, haven't had a problem since.

Do have some Prami around for emergencies though...

I run 76 tren a ed with low dose test and no ancillaries, and sex drive is insane, a lot higher than high dose test

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

not if you got manpowers caber.

I run 76 tren a ed with low dose test and no ancillaries, and sex drive is insane, a lot higher than high dose test

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

no guys it hasnt happened, Im just putting together a cycle and I know what tren does to me..and need to know if I have caber will i REALLY be ok?

no guys it hasnt happened, Im just putting together a cycle and I know what tren does to me..and need to know if I have caber will i REALLY be ok?

Yes, and the science behind it for zapping prolactin is solid if its legit and dosed right... and a little definitely goes a long way.. with less frequent dosing too, 2x/wk on avg thanks to it reported half life..

You shouldn't have prolactin issues unless you let estro get out of control. MP caber is the shit. I crashed my estro before on test tren and lost libido even on caber.

Keep estro in normal range and use some test and a little capsul caber just to keep things smooth.

You shouldn't have prolactin issues unless you let estro get out of control. MP caber is the shit. I crashed my estro before on test tren and lost libido even on caber.

Keep estro in normal range and use some test and a little capsul caber just to keep things smooth.

hey so I plan on sticking tren ace 100 mgs ed for 7 weeks 1 cc test enthanate per week with turinabol 50 mg. 4 weeks. what you boys think

hey so I plan on sticking tren ace 100 mgs ed for 7 weeks 1 cc test enthanate per week with turinabol 50 mg. 4 weeks. what you boys think

I think it looks great, except for the Tbol it sux ass. VAR for sure :headbang:

In the middle of my cycle and have ramped up tren e to 800mg/wk while running liquid caber. No issues with libido or tren dick.

So if E2 is kept in check and caber is used (.5mg 2x week), a person has a good chance of avoiding deca/tren dick?

ok, this is my personal experience. I am in the game for a long time, on and off juice for 15 years.Untill few months ago i did never use Tren.I also never had libido/erection problems in my life, not on cycle( sex maniac when on)and not even off cycle, never an issue whatsoever. So here i go , I try Tren, just 300 of tren e a week, after a few weeks i was banging my girl and my dick went limp, i was shocked!!!!!!!!never happened before.So i try to compensate with caber , prami, and aromasin, but things getting even worse.I stop tren right away and slowley i went back to normal. But i was not about to give up, couple of months goes by and im ready to try tren again, same dose but well ready with caber an AI. 3 weeks into it and again no libido, except a few hr after my caber dose, dick wouldnt get as hard as used to be , just a whole different sexual esperience. I did my blood test and everything was ok, prolactin included. So i dont really know what is it, but one thing i know for sure, i will never use tren ever again. One more note: tren made me super anxious and generally paranoid, so i wonder if that was the root of the problem.

ok, this is my personal experience. I am in the game for a long time, on and off juice for 15 years.Untill few months ago i did never use Tren.I also never had libido/erection problems in my life, not on cycle( sex maniac when on)and not even off cycle, never an issue whatsoever. So here i go , I try Tren, just 300 of tren e a week, after a few weeks i was banging my girl and my dick went limp, i was shocked!!!!!!!!never happened before.So i try to compensate with caber , prami, and aromasin, but things getting even worse.I stop tren right away and slowley i went back to normal. But i was not about to give up, couple of months goes by and im ready to try tren again, same dose but well ready with caber an AI. 3 weeks into it and again no libido, except a few hr after my caber dose, dick wouldnt get as hard as used to be , just a whole different sexual esperience. I did my blood test and everything was ok, prolactin included. So i dont really know what is it, but one thing i know for sure, i will never use tren ever again. One more note: tren made me super anxious and generally paranoid, so i wonder if that was the root of the problem.

dam...that doesnt sound good!! what do you generally cycle since no tren?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131