YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody still waiting for their tax returns?

You can always offset capital gains and income by reducing that amount through good and honest ways and doing so to such a degree where it's well within the boundaries of tax law. Some examples are charities. Perfectly tax-deductible. Tax-deductible expenses such as mortgage expenses, home improvements, some operating expenses, medical expenses, child care depending on income. You are perfectly well to run your own personal endeavors as they were a business. You could even incorporate if you like.

Whether this will reduce your income to zero or less (e.g. prompting a refund) or not is not important. But I say the more money I can put toward charities and my own life's improvement as opposed to the government, the better.

You can still rest assured knowing the money you do pay will be put towards the country's basic needs, infrastructure, mismanaged, stolen from, abused, and wasted. And while the US may have one of the largest economies in the world, as a business, we can all agree it's all run like shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we're still in the IRS rabbit hole! Just when I thought I had it taken care of, I receive a package from the IRS with duplicate copy of our 2020 tax return claiming that the signature is INVALID! This is a copy of the return that we e-filed. I explained in the letter that was also returned with the copy that we had e-filed our return March 26 2020 and that this was a copy that our local IRS agent advised us to mail in. I'm furious! We have e-filed our returns for the past 15 years with no problems. I think they are stalling because they don't want to send us our money. :mad:

Well, we're still in the IRS rabbit hole! Just when I thought I had it taken care of, I receive a package from the IRS with duplicate copy of our 2020 tax return claiming that the signature is INVALID! This is a copy of the return that we e-filed. I explained in the letter that was also returned with the copy that we had e-filed our return March 26 2020 and that this was a copy that our local IRS agent advised us to mail in. I'm furious! We have e-filed our returns for the past 15 years with no problems. I think they are stalling because they don't want to send us our money. :mad:
Your first instinct on anything is usually correct. Is it a substantial amount of money?

Your first instinct on anything is usually correct. Is it a substantial amount of money?

It is to us but not a really huge amount.

@Dave Perez I think they owe us interest, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I mean it's been 2 years!!!!

I had to amend my 2017 return like two years ago and they are still sending my letters saying they have gotten to it yet. But now they also sent a letter saying they sent it to private collections....because of course they haven't gotten to the amendment yet....wtf 🤦🏻‍♂️

It is to us but not a really huge amount.

@Dave Perez I think they owe us interest, but I'm not going to hold my breath. I mean it's been 2 years!!!!
They have to pay standard interest as I understand it but that isn’t shit so you should get it but it won’t be much. I overpaid one time and got interest on the return check though this was a decade ago.

They have to pay standard interest as I understand it but that isn’t shit so you should get it but it won’t be much. I overpaid one time and got interest on the return check though this was a decade ago.

We have to do quarterly self-employment taxes, so we had paid $500 in 2019 that didn't get credit in 2020, so technically they us another $500 from 2019.

We finally got our 2020 tax refund thanks to our congress man. I contacted his office through his website and submitted a complaint. His office opened a case with the IRS' Taxpayer Advocate Service. We met with his office and they actually followed through until we got our payment!

We finally got our 2020 tax refund thanks to our congress man. I contacted his office through his website and submitted a complaint. His office opened a case with the IRS' Taxpayer Advocate Service. We met with his office and they actually followed through until we got our payment!
Interesting who is it and what party if you don’t mind, one or both if you don’t want to give up your location

Interesting who is it and what party if you don’t mind, one or both if you don’t want to give up your location

I contacted the U.S. Congressmen from our district. I just went to his official webpage to find out our congressmen' contact information.

I contacted the U.S. Congressmen from our district. I just went to his official webpage to find out our congressmen' contact information.
It is a shame that you had to go that far. I had to contact Kevin McCarthy's office, which was in my district at time, just to get the State to move their asses on my license to open a business.

It is a shame that you had to go that far. I had to contact Kevin McCarthy's office, which was in my district at time, just to get the State to move their asses on my license to open a business.
Did he do his job?

Did he do his job?
6 months and I heard nothing from the State after trying multiple times trying to get that license. After stepping in his office, had the license in less then 2 weeks.

Not to get into politics, but he is not the same person when he first got started either. This was early 2000.

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner