over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody use DIM or I3C for estro

I’m 40
But age I think is irrelevant. This is why. My gear usage is different than everyone else’s. How my body reacted, bounced back, genetic response will be different the. Yours.

I slammed gear from 20 to early 30’s.
I rarely came off. It was always something.
Test ranged from 250mg for a short time to clear out to 1250-1500mg a week.
Usually ran deca or eq in the winter. 400mg-600mg. Then Precontest typical stuff whatever my coach at the time recommended. Was like test 1250mg, winstrol 50mg ed, tren 75mg eod. It really depended. Var sometimes, Clen, T3. Just thinking off the top of my head.

So when I finally came off and stopped and said I’m done all my levels were shit.
Test levels were at a 3. Estrogen was high. Hdl/ldl shit.

I take 100mg if dhea every morning. My estrogen levels have stabilized and are now in normal ranges. Test levels are normal high ranges but that is due to trt. Sexual function is decent. Mental clarity is good. Overall health is good standing.

I’m not saying this is a miracle supplement but I believe it good to use for hormone stabilization.

I think people assume to many times that whatever there issues are, stem from Estrogen levels when many times it’s not that.

Like myself when you’re on the gas for many years even trt feels like a joke. 200mg is junk to me but I’m healthy now.

There are many many articles and studies on dhea I would review them before taking and estrogen blocker.

I’m 40
But age I think is irrelevant. This is why. My gear usage is different than everyone else’s. How my body reacted, bounced back, genetic response will be different the. Yours.

Usually ran deca or eq in the winter. 400mg-600mg. Then Precontest typical stuff whatever my coach at the time recommended. Was like test 1250mg, winstrol 50mg ed, tren 75mg eod. It really depended. Var sometimes, Clen, T3. Just thinking off the top of my head.

So when I finally came off and stopped and said I’m done all my levels were shit.

I take 100mg if dhea every morning. My estrogen levels have stabilized and are now in normal ranges. Test levels are normal high ranges but that is due to trt. Sexual function is decent. Mental clarity is good. Overall health is good standing.

I’m not saying this is a miracle supplement but I believe it good to use for hormone stabilization.

I think people assume to many times that whatever there issues are, stem from Estrogen levels when many times it’s not that.

Like myself when you’re on the gas for many years even trt feels like a joke. 200mg is junk to me but I’m healthy now.

There are many many articles and studies on dhea I would review them before taking and estrogen blocker.
I'm with you on this, my Dr prescribed trt is 200mgs but i feel like I'm off, when you blast for so long and for high doses your body either gets used to it or becomes very good at metabolysing the test.

I’m 40

I bc asked your age bc DHEA is generally useless to people under 35-40 and the older you get the more effective it becomes. I think it’s a good supp when I was much younger I managed a gnc and sold a lot, took it myself got both then did more research and found out why but your post reminded me that I’m old enough now for it to have some impact.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear