advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody use/used Semaglutide (aka Ozempic)?

Soooo…

If this stuff is shipped from overseas, is it stable for 3-4 weeks in with this heat?

Attia and Ferris talk on this in this newly released podcast.
THe entire podcast is excellent but they hit this button around the 2hr mark

^^^hmmmm ..wonder who that could be? :unsure:

^^^that's no good ..sincerely don't like to read this

best advice;
..look for a supplier that guarantees delivery
..is accountable on the boards
..& never fails tests ..like AnaSci, which come from RANDOM purchase/100% BLIND to the sponsor & analyzed by NEUTRAL 3rd party (Janoshik)

Is your glp-1 the same amino acid structure as liraglutide??

I think I have a brilliant idea.

Day 1:hGH 2iu glp-1+20 hour fast (500 calorie meal)
Day 2: upper body+ maintenance calories
Day:3 glp-1 20 hour fast
Day:4: lower body+maintance calories

repeat

repeat
I like it...

My only research on the compound is listening to Atria in the above snippet. So, does fatloss from the compound primarily come from appetite suppresion and increased insulin sensitivity only?

Couple your above protocol w a carbless pwo protocol and some synthetine for what I'd expect to be a pretty rapid fatloss phase.

So, does fatloss from the compound primarily come from appetite suppresion and increased insulin sensitivity only?

Pretty much, at least from what I’ve read.

I wonder if this stuff technically “breaks a fast” due to its MOA.

Originally planned to use it pre-w/o fasted in the AM (eating window is 1-7pm) but may have to wait until 1pm.

FWIW. Im sticking w LiraGlutide (Victoza) vs SemaGlutide d/t half life.

Ok guys and gals this is a weird one!

For me this isn’t really an appetite suppressant as I go hungry and hypo within hours of taking this fasted. Now I would call this an satiety booster, as when I go hypo and am hungry it literally only takes 200kcal to not want to eat for hours lol so I am now raking it pre first meal so around noon as I like IF until about 2pm. Today will be my first day going from starter dose 0,6 to 1,2mg which should really really work not that it already doesn’t. More to follow.

repeat
This will be my approx protocal after 30days of just loosing fat, but I have done similar before with willpower and my body really responds!!

This is something I’d want to know as well but I highly doubt it. What I think would be more important to know is the length action. If it’s close to liraglutide or any of the other pharmaceuticals then you can plan how best to use it.

repeat
Interesting idea. I wonder how it affects energy levels. My biggest problem I usually run into while dieting is my blood sugar gets too low and it makes me terribly tired, which makes my performance at work suffer. And summer is our busiest time of the year.

I'm wondering how this will work, or can it work for athletes, specifically grapplers, and if yes, what would be the best way to time it.

This is something I’d want to know as well but I highly doubt it. What I think would be more important to know is the length action. If it’s close to liraglutide or any of the other pharmaceuticals then you can plan how best to use it.

Interesting idea. I wonder how it affects energy levels. My biggest problem I usually run into while dieting is my blood sugar gets too low and it makes me terribly tired, which makes my performance at work suffer. And summer is our busiest time of the year.
^^^not sure i get this bc "Liraglutide" is a GLP-1?? ..or maybe it's just the way you phrased your question?
..but it's late ..& i just got off a plane ..so forgive me if i'm off here

..in any case, i'll try to answer it

OK SO FIRST;
the product we provide is:
$x.x/2MG GLP-1 ( 7-36 )

^^^it is 100% the correct/identical amino sequence as endogenous GLP-1 produced by humans

"The biologically active form of GLP-1 is the amino-terminally truncated GLP-1(7-36) amide."

GLP-1 ◄same stuff► GLP-1(7-36)

LINK BELOW:
^^^use your "find" feature if you have trouble locating it on the page

NOW AS FAR AS LIRAGLUTIDE:
"Liraglutide" IS A "glucagon-like peptide-1" (GLP-1)

^^^this is why i wasn't sure about how your question was phrased

"Liraglutide is approximately 97% homologous to endogenous human GLP-1..... "

^^^so Liraglutide is 97% the same as our product GLP-1(7-36)

LINK BELOW:

^^^our product GLP-1(7-36) (..commonly referred to as just GLP-1) seems to be the exact stuff that they used in the studies where they noted it's benefits

see link below:

^^^also a quick "google" of "GLP-1(7-36) studies" will produce many more studies

i think some may be getting lost in semantics of "half-life" because these studies seem to suggest that regardless of "half-life" of this peptide GLP-1(7-36)
..it seems to induce long term improvements along with it's immediate effects (..likely due to the cascade sequence it produces)

you just killed it. I’m sorry for the poor wording of question.

ok bud I’ll PM you this evening and we will get a glp-1 Log going with your stuff with logging blood sugars, and maybe I can squeeze in pre and post labs looking at fasting insulin, A1C, Crp-1, or maybe pre and post dexa scans

Ok so Sour diesel GLP-1 is bioidentical to endogenous. That’s probably the safest

Now liraglutide and semaglutide....from my research semaglutide has a much more drastic effect on weight loss due to more pronounced anorexic effects in the studies. The prominent weight loss is probably a co-factor in why semaglutide seems to have an edge on lowering fasting insulin and A1C then liraglutide

Soooo.....I think the physiologic cascades of the bio identical glp-1 will be great for insulin sensitivity, lowering inflammation, etc.....but the anorexic effects might be different and less prominent than semaglutide

^^^not sure i get this bc "Liraglutide" is a GLP-1?? ..or maybe it's just the way you phrased your question?
..but it's late ..& i just got off a plane ..so forgive me if i'm off here

..in any case, i'll try to answer it

OK SO FIRST;
the product we provide is:
$x.x/2MG GLP-1 ( 7-36 )

^^^it is 100% the correct/identical amino sequence as endogenous GLP-1 produced by humans

"The biologically active form of GLP-1 is the amino-terminally truncated GLP-1(7-36) amide."

GLP-1 ◄same stuff► GLP-1(7-36)

LINK BELOW:
^^^use your "find" feature if you have trouble locating it on the page

NOW AS FAR AS LIRAGLUTIDE:
"Liraglutide" IS A "glucagon-like peptide-1" (GLP-1)

^^^this is why i wasn't sure about how your question was phrased

"Liraglutide is approximately 97% homologous to endogenous human GLP-1..... "

^^^so Liraglutide is 97% the same as our product GLP-1(7-36)

LINK BELOW:

^^^our product GLP-1(7-36) (..commonly referred to as just GLP-1) seems to be the exact stuff that they used in the studies where they noted it's benefits

see link below:

^^^also a quick "google" of "GLP-1(7-36) studies" will produce many more studies

i think some may be getting lost in semantics of "half-life" because these studies seem to suggest that regardless of "half-life" of this peptide GLP-1(7-36)
..it seems to induce long term improvements along with it's immediate effects (..likely due to the cascade sequence it produces)

Forgive me but I’m still sort of confused.I’ve done my research on GLP-1s and I came to the conclusion that Semaglutide is the best one for me due to the long half life. Do you have a half life for you’re product?

Also it’s confirmed I got scammed form India :( . Anyone looking to order be careful unless you know the source

Tirzepatide versus Semaglutide Once Weekly in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes​

List of authors.
  • Juan P. Frías, M.D.,
  • Melanie J. Davies, M.D.,
  • Julio Rosenstock, M.D.,
  • Federico C. Pérez Manghi, M.D.,
  • Laura Fernández Landó, M.D.,
  • Brandon K. Bergman, Pharm.D.,
  • Bing Liu, Ph.D.,
  • Xuewei Cui, Ph.D.,
  • and Katelyn Brown, Pharm.D.
  • for the SURPASS-2 Investigators*

Abstract​

BACKGROUND​

Tirzepatide is a dual glucose-dependent insulinotropic polypeptide and glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonist that is under development for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. The efficacy and safety of once-weekly tirzepatide as compared with semaglutide, a selective GLP-1 receptor agonist, are unknown.

METHODS​

In an open-label, 40-week, phase 3 trial, we randomly assigned 1879 patients, in a 1:1:1:1 ratio, to receive tirzepatide at a dose of 5 mg, 10 mg, or 15 mg or semaglutide at a dose of 1 mg. At baseline, the mean glycated hemoglobin level was 8.28%, the mean age 56.6 years, and the mean weight 93.7 kg. The primary end point was the change in the glycated hemoglobin level from baseline to 40 weeks.

RESULTS​

The estimated mean change from baseline in the glycated hemoglobin level was −2.01 percentage points, −2.24 percentage points, and −2.30 percentage points with 5 mg, 10 mg, and 15 mg of tirzepatide, respectively, and −1.86 percentage points with semaglutide; the estimated differences between the 5-mg, 10-mg, and 15-mg tirzepatide groups and the semaglutide group were −0.15 percentage points (95% confidence interval [CI], −0.28 to −0.03; P=0.02), −0.39 percentage points (95% CI, −0.51 to −0.26; P<0.001), and −0.45 percentage points (95% CI, −0.57 to −0.32; P<0.001), respectively. Tirzepatide at all doses was noninferior and superior to semaglutide. Reductions in body weight were greater with tirzepatide than with semaglutide (least-squares mean estimated treatment difference, −1.9 kg, −3.6 kg, and −5.5 kg, respectively; P<0.001 for all comparisons). The most common adverse events were gastrointestinal and were primarily mild to moderate in severity in the tirzepatide and semaglutide groups (nausea, 17 to 22% and 18%; diarrhea, 13 to 16% and 12%; and vomiting, 6 to 10% and 8%, respectively). Of the patients who received tirzepatide, hypoglycemia (blood glucose level, <54 mg per deciliter) was reported in 0.6% (5-mg group), 0.2% (10-mg group), and 1.7% (15-mg group); hypoglycemia was reported in 0.4% of those who received semaglutide. Serious adverse events were reported in 5 to 7% of the patients who received tirzepatide and in 3% of those who received semaglutide.

CONCLUSIONS​

In patients with type 2 diabetes, tirzepatide was noninferior and superior to semaglutide with respect to the mean change in the glycated hemoglobin level from baseline to 40 weeks. (Funded by Eli Lilly; SURPASS-2 ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT03987919. opens in new tab.)

Here's a new study with Semaglutide vs Liraglutide one-on-one:

Question Among adults with overweight or obesity without diabetes, what is the effect of once-weekly subcutaneous semaglutide, 2.4 mg, vs once-daily subcutaneous liraglutide, 3.0 mg, on weight loss when each is added to counseling for diet and physical activity?

Findings In this randomized clinical trial that included 338 participants, mean body weight change from baseline to 68 weeks was –15.8% with semaglutide vs –6.4% with liraglutide, a statistically significant difference.

Meaning Among adults with overweight or obesity without diabetes, once-weekly subcutaneous semaglutide, compared with once-daily subcutaneous liraglutide, added to counseling for diet and physical activity resulted in significantly greater weight loss at 68 weeks.

Abstract
Importance Phase 3 trials have not compared semaglutide and liraglutide, glucagon-like peptide-1 analogues available for weight management.

Objective To compare the efficacy and adverse event profiles of once-weekly subcutaneous semaglutide, 2.4 mg, vs once-daily subcutaneous liraglutide, 3.0 mg (both with diet and physical activity), in people with overweight or obesity.

Design, Setting, and Participants Randomized, open-label, 68-week, phase 3b trial conducted at 19 US sites from September 2019 (enrollment: September 11-November 26) to May 2021 (end of follow-up: May 11) in adults with body mass index of 30 or greater or 27 or greater with 1 or more weight-related comorbidities, without diabetes (N = 338).

Interventions Participants were randomized (3:1:3:1) to receive once-weekly subcutaneous semaglutide, 2.4 mg (16-week escalation; n = 126), or matching placebo, or once-daily subcutaneous liraglutide, 3.0 mg (4-week escalation; n = 127), or matching placebo, plus diet and physical activity. Participants unable to tolerate 2.4 mg of semaglutide could receive 1.7 mg; participants unable to tolerate 3.0 mg of liraglutide discontinued treatment and could restart the 4-week titration. Placebo groups were pooled (n = 85).

Main Outcomes and Measures The primary end point was percentage change in body weight, and confirmatory secondary end points were achievement of 10% or more, 15% or more, and 20% or more weight loss, assessed for semaglutide vs liraglutide at week 68. Semaglutide vs liraglutide comparisons were open-label, with active treatment groups double-blinded against matched placebo groups. Comparisons of active treatments vs pooled placebo were supportive secondary end points.

Results Of 338 randomized participants (mean [SD] age, 49 [13] years; 265 women [78.4%]; mean [SD] body weight, 104.5 [23.8] kg; mean [SD] body mass index, 37.5 [6.8]), 319 (94.4%) completed the trial, and 271 (80.2%) completed treatment. The mean weight change from baseline was –15.8% with semaglutide vs –6.4% with liraglutide (difference, –9.4 percentage points [95% CI, –12.0 to –6.8]; P < .001); weight change with pooled placebo was –1.9%. Participants had significantly greater odds of achieving 10% or more, 15% or more, and 20% or more weight loss with semaglutide vs liraglutide (70.9% of participants vs 25.6% [odds ratio, 6.3 {95% CI, 3.5 to 11.2}], 55.6% vs 12.0% [odds ratio, 7.9 {95% CI, 4.1 to 15.4}], and 38.5% vs 6.0% [odds ratio, 8.2 {95% CI, 3.5 to 19.1}], respectively; all P < .001). Proportions of participants discontinuing treatment for any reason were 13.5% with semaglutide and 27.6% with liraglutide. Gastrointestinal adverse events were reported by 84.1% with semaglutide and 82.7% with liraglutide.

Conclusions and Relevance Among adults with overweight or obesity without diabetes, once-weekly subcutaneous semaglutide compared with once-daily subcutaneous liraglutide, added to counseling for diet and physical activity, resulted in significantly greater weight loss at 68 weeks.

You can get this stuff in mexico pretty cheap

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity