advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody use/used Semaglutide (aka Ozempic)?

Just got prescribed ozempic. Hesitant to start because of the nausea stories I’ve read. Will report back on results

Had my first injection on 2/28. I noticed that day that my digestive system couldn’t eat like it used to be able to. By that I mean my gastric emptying has slowed and if I ate either too much or just too quickly, I would feel stuffed, had indigestion and feel uncomfortable. The next day I made sure to eat slower. After the first week, I took my second shot. It didn’t seem to have the same super full feeling. I’m not supposed to drink much on this medication and I was very good the first week. Well on Monday I drank a little too much and yesterday I felt it. For the record, I had about what I’d have in a typical night of drinking and typically maybe have a little headache. Well, I felt sick and almost puked then proceeded to sleep im. So, lesson learned, won’t be doing that again. Will report back to provide additional updates.

I’ve been playing around with semaglutide. 0.25mg E4D seems
To create way less nausea than say 0.5-1mg once a week.

Makes sense….I think they encourage once a week large doses because the general public doesn’t enjoy stabbings like we do.

The hunger control is pretty drastic once you get to 1mg a week. The next day after a pin, you’ll literally hate the idea of eating.

The 2.1mg dose in studies had pretty drastic energy intake drops.

Seems the sweet spot for fat loss is probably approaching 1mg

I’d save it for hard mini cuts, because even at say a 20% deficit your not gonna want to eat. A PSMF with semaglutide for 10-14 days, then go back to normal deficit for a couple weeks then repeat makes sense to me.

Had my first injection on 2/28. I noticed that day that my digestive system couldn’t eat like it used to be able to. By that I mean my gastric emptying has slowed and if I ate either too much or just too quickly, I would feel stuffed, had indigestion and feel uncomfortable. The next day I made sure to eat slower. After the first week, I took my second shot. It didn’t seem to have the same super full feeling. I’m not supposed to drink much on this medication and I was very good the first week. Well on Monday I drank a little too much and yesterday I felt it. For the record, I had about what I’d have in a typical night of drinking and typically maybe have a little headache. Well, I felt sick and almost puked then proceeded to sleep im. So, lesson learned, won’t be doing that again. Will report back to provide additional updates.
I haven't tried semaglutide but I have used liraglutide for short periods. The slowed gastric emptying and "indigestion" feeling is very real. And with not even remotely close to the clinical dose. I tried it at 0.3mg/day for 3 days and noticed a pretty strong anorexic effect. I tried 0.42mg the 4th day and I felt as though I could not digest even a small amount of food. These drugs are very potent and I'd venture that most people on this forum do not need anywhere near the clinical doses used.

I’d save it for hard mini cuts, because even at say a 20% deficit your not gonna want to eat. A PSMF with semaglutide for 10-14 days, then go back to normal deficit for a couple weeks then repeat makes sense to me.
I'm not certain on the proper dose but I totally agree with your point that most everyone here does not need the full clinical dose.

My wife is having good luck on 1mg a week. Been on it a month and haven't seen a need to go up yet. Started on .5. Lost 4 lbs first week then 3lbs each week after. She's about done cutting already. Pretty good stuff. She says it's hard to get the food done after breakfast. Almost wonder if an intermittent fasting diet would work good with it.

My wife is having good luck on 1mg a week. Been on it a month and haven't seen a need to go up yet. Started on .5. Lost 4 lbs first week then 3lbs each week after. She's about done cutting already. Pretty good stuff. She says it's hard to get the food done after breakfast. Almost wonder if an intermittent fasting diet would work good with it.

Just pin semaglutide, a little GH, ephedrine to stay awake, and fast until your lean lol.

I might try a 36h fast just for shots and giggles because I’ve never made it past 18 hours when I was IF ing

Just pin semaglutide, a little GH, ephedrine to stay awake, and fast until your lean lol.

I might try a 36h fast just for shots and giggles because I’ve never made it past 18 hours when I was IF ing
You should definitely be able to knock it out with that cocktail. Lol

I’ve been playing around with semaglutide. 0.25mg E4D seems
To create way less nausea than say 0.5-1mg once a week.

Makes sense….I think they encourage once a week large doses because the general public doesn’t enjoy stabbings like we do.

The hunger control is pretty drastic once you get to 1mg a week. The next day after a pin, you’ll literally hate the idea of eating.
What brand of semaglutide are you using? I’m using ozempic and it’s covered by insurance, but I’ve heard compounding pharmacies are providing is at a really low price

Are you able to hop on it at 1mg for a couple weeks without titrating up? I’m on my second week of 0.25, sunday I take my 3rd injection.

I’ve been doing a rough IF. I usually don’t have breakfast until 11/12 and my last snack is around 9. So around a 16/8 window

the past week I tossed in a couple ius of gh

Are you able to hop on it at 1mg for a couple weeks without titrating up? I’m on my second week of 0.25, sunday I take my 3rd injection.

Do as I say, not as I do. So first time I got it, I did .25mg week one, then said fuck it and did 1mg week 2.

Terrible idea. I had gas, diarrhea, and I was extremely lethargic for the whole next day. So what I did week 3 was .25mg twice a week.

My shit is from durka durkastan. I paid $80 for 5mg.

I have access to pharm liraglutide but it’s $100 for 18mg, and it needs to be dosed at .5mg to 1mg daily.

Semaglutide is superior to liraglutide for overall weight loss, but Liraglutide is more flexible with dosing due to short half life.

Semaglutide I’d dose and just have a very low calorie week or two.

Liraglutide I’d do this…..

Day 1 Lift day: 5iu GH+insulin pre workout…tiny surplus calorie day.

Day 2 off day: .5-1mg liraglutide, 16 hour fast, 2-3!meals of chicken, fishoil, leafy greens.

Repeat until not fat. DC two way split would be perfect for this.

Do as I say, not as I do. So first time I got it, I did .25mg week one, then said fuck it and did 1mg week 2.

Terrible idea. I had gas, diarrhea, and I was extremely lethargic for the whole next day. So what I did week 3 was .25mg twice a week.

I have access to pharm liraglutide but it’s $100 for 18mg, and it needs to be dosed at .5mg to 1mg daily.

Semaglutide is superior to liraglutide for overall weight loss, but Liraglutide is more flexible with dosing due to short half life.

Day 2 off day: .5-1mg liraglutide, 16 hour fast, 2-3!meals of chicken, fishoil, leafy greens.

How do you find the appetite suppressant effect of lira? I have a non bodybuilder friend that takes it for diabetes and he said it doesn’t really suppress his appetite. If it does work for appetite, I agree the short half life of lira would be useful.

Did you fast on it? I have Liragludtide and duraglutide on deck and wanna be most efficient with them and drop as much weight as I can in 30 days. I’m thinking of doing keto week1, keto and IF week 2 and week 3 a 5 day fast the back to keto IF

The week I do the 5 day fast I’ll up my dosage of liragldutide I been doing .6 mg and it’s okay, tried 1.2mg and def was stronger. Haven’t done more then that tho

Did you fast on it? I have Liragludtide and duraglutide on deck and wanna be most efficient with them and drop as much weight as I can in 30 days. I’m thinking of doing keto week1, keto and IF week 2 and week 3 a 5 day fast the back to keto IF

The week I do the 5 day fast I’ll up my dosage of liragldutide I been doing .6 mg and it’s okay, tried 1.2mg and def was stronger. Haven’t done more then that tho
I must be a hyper responder. 0.3mg is enough for a pretty strong appetite suppressent effect. 0.42mg makes me loathe the idea of eating.

I take semaglutide .11 mg daily. My fasting glucose is upper end of range. Also, glucagon is involved with various neuronal up regulation related to neuronal damage from prolonged fasting. This is my primary interest in using glp agonists. It’s goes beyond just weight. I’ve noticed a decrease in hunger and a loss of water weight.

I take semaglutide .11 mg daily. My fasting glucose is upper end of range. Also, glucagon is involved with various neuronal up regulation related to neuronal damage from prolonged fasting. This is my primary interest in using glp agonists. It’s goes beyond just weight. I’ve noticed a decrease in hunger and a loss of water weight.

You take it daily or weekly?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity