advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody use/used Semaglutide (aka Ozempic)?

I take everything daily including semaglutide. I’ve never blasted. I’m a trt patient and will enhance things here and there/experiment
Thanks for clarifying. Why did you switch to daily semaglutide dosing & did you see any improvements vs the standard weekly dosing?

Thanks for clarifying. Why did you switch to daily semaglutide dosing & did you see any improvements vs the standard weekly dosing?
I never did weekly. I started out 10 days ago on .11mg daily. I also dose long esters daily depending on if I’m running them or not. The thing that kind of has me feeling slightly weird is the trest a I’m running at 3mg daily. It makes me hungry so I get random bursts of hunger from it despite the semaglutide. Then I get full fast. If I keep trying to eat I would then get slightly nauseous.

I take everything daily including semaglutide. I’ve never blasted. I’m a trt patient and will enhance things here and there/experiment

Have you noticed improvements in fasting glucose yet?

Have you noticed improvements in fasting glucose yet?
I have not yet checked. I will probably grab a meter this weekend. I’m curious myself. I am def more cut due to some decent water loss. I never have issues with fat. I eat cheese sticks and gummies with whole milk lol. But barely have any fat. It’s just the water for me. If I eat healthy the water is still there. I naturally have lower e2. I also have a little bit of a non conventional hormone replacement protocol but regardless of what I’ve done I always seem to have a bit more subq water weight than I’d like

I think the benefit of daily dosing is you can get to a weekly higher dose without the 1-2 days of nausea immediately after a big dose.

Say you need .7mg to really obliterate hunger…(and that’s your goal). .7mg day 1 might make you quite queasy that first day, and some sleepiness…it did for me at .5mg.

With daily dosing, by the 4th day you’ll probably starting to see hunger drop and by the end of the week you’ll not be hungry ever….and no nausea or sides

I think the benefit of daily dosing is you can get to a weekly higher dose without the 1-2 days of nausea immediately after a big dose.

Say you need .7mg to really obliterate hunger…(and that’s your goal). .7mg day 1 might make you quite queasy that first day, and some sleepiness…it did for me at .5mg.

With daily dosing, by the 4th day you’ll probably starting to see hunger drop and by the end of the week you’ll not be hungry ever….and no nausea or sides

Thanks man, that makes a lot of sense.

You have to understand psychology of typical humans.

Just like why extended release medication was created….humans are too lazy to multi dose.

Oh you have a medication that rivals bariatric surgery for ability to save an obese person’s life!?

Yea we do, you just inject it daily (liraglutide) like insulin…very easy, takes like 3 minutes

Wait? I have to do it everyday? No thanks, I’ll take NAFLD, neuropathy, and foot amputations later down the road.

And semaglutide was born

@juggy38, I wasn't being sarcastic, your post explained it very well (#91). Great info if someone tries it as prescribed and finds the nausea too much or just wants to limit the sides.

What sort of blood biomarkers should someone messing w this stuff do?

I’m taking it and it’s been great at suppressing appetite. Unexpectedly, my cholesterol has improved a lot and my blood pressure is now stellar (110-60).

miracle weight loss drug. been taking it for several months and dropped 10-15 stubborn ass pounds and back to having abs, very vascular, and feel great

miracle weight loss drug. been taking it for several months and dropped 10-15 stubborn ass pounds and back to having abs, very vascular, and feel great
What dose have you been using? Any sides?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131