over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anybody uses Proscar (Finasteride)?

xman280

Banned
I know nobody wants to lose his hair, but that stuff makes you soft, flat, low libido and all the unwanted things u get from DHT. Anybody else tried anything else for hair,(no toupees), maybe localized, just applied to the scalp?...before it gets to for hair implant/transplant....

nizoral 2% shampoo, minoxidil 5% i think are the best known / somewhat 'proven' alternatives as i recall.

I tried finasteride as low as 0.25mg a day and still had ED issues . I took it for far too long and this was before I did AAS. I didn't grow new hair back it seemed to just slow down the lose. I got gyno from it.

Then I shaved my head and discovered HIS HAIR Clinic.

https://www.hishairclinic.com

Best choice I could of ever made. It's a tattoo that covers not only bald spot but whole head to cover future lose. Looks just like you have a full head of hair and shave it my choice. Nobody has a clue . Just shave your head every couple days. It is getting extremely popular especially in England.

I tried finasteride as low as 0.25mg a day and still had ED issues . I took it for far too long and this was before I did AAS. I didn't grow new hair back it seemed to just slow down the lose. I got gyno from it.

Then I shaved my head and discovered HIS HAIR Clinic.

https://www.hishairclinic.com

Best choice I could of ever made. It's a tattoo that covers not only bald spot but whole head to cover future lose. Looks just like you have a full head of hair and shave it my choice. Nobody has a clue . Just shave your head every couple days. It is getting extremely popular especially in England.

of course u l get gyno form that stuff, and its not supposed to grow hair, just prevent from losing it. Probably a person can get a cheap transplant in Mexico....

now looking at the transplants in my area dallas-ft worth costs vary between 3000-1500, and lottsa doctors offer third party financing. I m not at that level yet, but ii ll probability there. My hair is only a cpl inches long and it s only on top, that s the way I keep it,I dont want Jay's hairstyle, but wont mind having it a lot thicker...

I've used it for over 10 years. Never had problems. I think the potential for sides are way overblown.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I've used it for over 10 years. Never had problems. I think the potential for sides are way overblown.

No you're just one of the lucky ones who don't get the sides, good for you! I have a friend who it permanently fucked his dick up, lots of accounts of it online as well. I wouldn't say it's common but shit if that's not enough of a risk I don't know what is....

The lawsuits against the drug maker say otherwise.

the sides affect less than 4 percent of users while 2 percent of users felt sides with a placebo so even if you wanted to go on the high end and say 4% had felt a side, the odds are still very low that it'll affect you. The odds that the sides are permanent are infinitely lower than that 4% so yes the sides talk is overblown. The lots of accounts of negatives online is just how it goes, the happy ones aren't online looking for posts about fin to say it's halted my hair loss progression for the last 15 years but a guy goes soft after using fin for a week and he's on every board he can find bitching about it. The happy guys are out living their lives. If you have hair loss there is no reason it shouldn't be your first step. If you are having sides then using it in an eod approach is the next step, if sides persist and you need to look for alternatives, i'd look at topical fin first...then move on to minox and/or RU

the sides affect less than 4 percent of users while 2 percent of users felt sides with a placebo so even if you wanted to go on the high end and say 4% had felt a side, the odds are still very low that it'll affect you. The odds that the sides are permanent are infinitely lower than that 4% so yes the sides talk is overblown. The lots of accounts of negatives online is just how it goes, the happy ones aren't online looking for posts about fin to say it's halted my hair loss progression for the last 15 years but a guy goes soft after using fin for a week and he's on every board he can find bitching about it. The happy guys are out living their lives. If you have hair loss there is no reason it shouldn't be your first step. If you are having sides then using it in an eod approach is the next step, if sides persist and you need to look for alternatives, i'd look at topical fin first...then move on to minox and/or RU

Either I agree, or I'm one of the lucky ones. But after using 1mg daily while cycling on and off for years, I had no sides and felt it helped me keep most of my hair (although my hairline was gradually receding, no pattern baldness). Been on test only (300mg enanthate weekly) for over 18 months now and also bumped the finasteride up to proscar 5mg dosage. Hair is absolutely thicker, and fortunately I still have zero sides. Dick works just fine, I'm equally as horny at 38 as I was at 28. Also, I have a pretty low set point and stay lean with ease. My diet is probably 80% clean and I still do 20 min of hard cardio daily, train 5 or 6 days a week, so my lifestyle keeps me in shape. I have never had any bigorexia, so whether or not it has effected my musculature I'm unsure. But I maintain my weight and composition.

After taking it for a week at 1mg per day I started feeling somewhat depressed and completely lost interest in sex. That was over a month ago and my sex drive still isn't what it was. Placebo? Maybe, but that's my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try RU58841. Its a DHT blocker you apply topically to your scalp. It is supposed to solve the problem of system wide DHT suppression by effecting only the hail follicles. There is a thread on it in the hair/skin/nail section.

Ive got mine coming in the mail. I was about to go with Finasteride but want to try this first.

Its a shame that a couple studies showed some negatives which also appear "overblown" to me" as well.

Been using 1 mg daily for 17 years and have more hair than my genetics and physiology would have allowed.

AS is more apt to be the cause of the sexual dysfunction then Finasteride in my opinion in guys like us.

Whats more, if you juice for a few years you are going to be treating some form of sexual dysfunction anyhow.

IPG

Its a shame that a couple studies showed some negatives which also appear "overblown" to me" as well.

Been using 1 mg daily for 17 years and have more hair than my genetics and physiology would have allowed.

AS is more apt to be the cause of the sexual dysfunction then Finasteride in my opinion in guys like us.

Whats more, if you juice for a few years you are going to be treating some form of sexual dysfunction anyhow.

IPG
Yeah. I wonder if part of some folks problem is the dosing. I've always done 1.25mg a day tops. I split 5mg pills into 4. If you pop a 5mg pill daily, I could see someone running into erection problems quickly!

After taking it for a week at 1mg per day I started feeling somewhat depressed and completely lost interest in sex. That was over a month ago and my sex drive still isn't what it was. Placebo? Maybe, but that's my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not saying it's a placebo, there is a small segment of fin users who will experience what you experienced but my point is it's the small minority. It does seem to take some time to bounce back (a month to 6 months at the extreme end for longer term users) for those affected but I haven't personally met or talked to a person yet who has had any sort of permanent sides resulting from its use and I've gotten to know a lot of users from being part of hair transplant conferences etc. Well over a few hundred at this stage and not one permanent so while it sucks for you, you should recover in time. I would look at topical fin, feedback from users has been extremely positive in terms of not getting systemic sides. I've talked to a few guys who had terrible fin experiences orally but topically are going on 6 months plus no issue.

Either I agree, or I'm one of the lucky ones. But after using 1mg daily while cycling on and off for years, I had no sides and felt it helped me keep most of my hair (although my hairline was gradually receding, no pattern baldness). Been on test only (300mg enanthate weekly) for over 18 months now and also bumped the finasteride up to proscar 5mg dosage. Hair is absolutely thicker, and fortunately I still have zero sides. Dick works just fine, I'm equally as horny at 38 as I was at 28. Also, I have a pretty low set point and stay lean with ease. My diet is probably 80% clean and I still do 20 min of hard cardio daily, train 5 or 6 days a week, so my lifestyle keeps me in shape. I have never had any bigorexia, so whether or not it has effected my musculature I'm unsure. But I maintain my weight and composition.

studies have shown that increasing the dose up to that degree doesn't really add much benefit in terms of dht blockage, if you're upto 5mg fin per day, you may just want to look at dutasteride.

Yeah. I wonder if part of some folks problem is the dosing. I've always done 1.25mg a day tops. I split 5mg pills into 4. If you pop a 5mg pill daily, I could see someone running into erection problems quickly!

a lot of the problems with proscar and prami, come from the dosing of the liquids....not pills...u cant ever properly dose a liquid....regardless if u measure 0.1 cc right for instance...but i dont see any domestic providers carrying either one of those in pills and I hate waiting 2-3 weeks for a a few packs for proscar, or dostinex.

Last edited:
a lot of the problems with proscar and prami, come from the dosing of the liquids....not pills...u cant ever properly dose a liquid....regardless if u measure 0.1 cc right for instance...but i dont see any domestic providers carrying either one of those in pills and I hate waiting 2-3 weeks for a a few packs for proscar, or dostinex.
I've always had a super easy time getting it from a doctor. Just ask and tell them what you're doing. They don't trip.

The anti-finasteride stuff is way overblown. For people taking large doses of androgens, it seems even more so. Midaged men who should probably be on TRT take finasteride for hairloss and of course have a lower libido. They need all the androgens they can get, and even in these men most do no have side effects from it.

If someone has evidence otherwise, please share details, but from what I can tell all the finasteride stuff is overblown and based only on slightly reducing DHT levels and thus total androgens.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws