over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody using "green tops" ??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just wanted to get a little feedback if possible on the quality of the generic green tops out of china?

I'm looking to stock up for contest season next year

Elitropin have green tops.....and they are awesome. Or are you asking about another brand that have green tops?

Elitropin have green tops.....and they are awesome. Or are you asking about another brand that have green tops?

Elitropin are the ones i was refering to

Good luck getting them. They are great once you have them in your hand. I have been waiting since June 15. Excuse after excuse. I can say, they do try to make it right. I got a not so friendly letter when I order DVD and they resent.
But that was last year.

gun go with the provider! he has a nice sale going right now, and look at the buttom of the page on his list

Good luck getting them. They are great once you have them in your hand. I have been waiting since June 15. Excuse after excuse. I can say, they do try to make it right. I got a not so friendly letter when I order DVD and they resent.
But that was last year.

Mexy doesn't conduct business that way and I do not believe you.

Just wanted to get a little feedback if possible on the quality of the generic green tops out of china?

I'm looking to stock up for contest season next year

Mexys are not run of the mill generic. He produces them in his own facility and they are either 1 or 2 coming out of china depending on who you ask. They are as good as you can get. To that poster with 7 posts- he is full of shit as Mexy is solid and a man of his word. And yes Riptropins are excellent as well. Coin toss.

Mexys are not run of the mill generic. He produces them in his own facility and they are either 1 or 2 coming out of china depending on who you ask. They are as good as you can get. To that poster with 7 posts- he is full of shit as Mexy is solid and a man of his word. And yes Riptropins are excellent as well. Coin toss.

:yeahthat:

:yeahthat:

Thanks for the confirmation Beast. Some of these people drive me crazy make me not want to be on forum trying to taint a good mans name. Mexy is a man of honor and deserves respect. I have been a friend of his for 10 years and not gonna let some Newby talk that junk and make readers think the untruth.

yea mexi hall always been a great business man, not a single complaint from the vets!

Just got a min order of DVD's from the man, great communication, 12 days to Cali with track #, thanks for working with me Mexi

If you pull your ego head out you'll see two things 3 things. First day light. The Second I have been on this board for quite some time and choose not spat out bullshit I have no knowledge of. And last but not least I never said the guy screwed me!!! I just haven't gotten my shit. If don't believe me and he is such a great buddy why don't you ask him. What do I have to gain by making shit up except to give you another reason to run your puke mouth. Take it how you want. I was trying to give a heads up. There is some serious problems at customs. So keep up the great work. And maybe you get your shit with no problems. I happen to get more then a couple kits. Yes half of one order came in 10 days. So once again I'll keep my post to myself because of shit birds like yourself. And please don't remove me I have worked so hard for my 8 posted. Puke mounth.

If you pull your ego head out you'll see two things 3 things. First day light. The Second I have been on this board for quite some time and choose not spat out bullshit I have no knowledge of. And last but not least I never said the guy screwed me!!! I just haven't gotten my shit. If don't believe me and he is such a great buddy why don't you ask him. What do I have to gain by making shit up except to give you another reason to run your puke mouth. Take it how you want. I was trying to give a heads up. There is some serious problems at customs. So keep up the great work. And maybe you get your shit with no problems. I happen to get more then a couple kits. Yes half of one order came in 10 days. So once again I'll keep my post to myself because of shit birds like yourself. And please don't remove me I have worked so hard for my 8 posted. Puke mounth.

Nice 9th post. I still don't believe you. And even so which- sounds like you are flagged by customs if true. Probably from your attitude and mouth. I will ask Mexy about you!

Just got a min order of DVD's from the man, great communication, xx days to xxxx with track #, thanks for working with me Mexi

Good to see you support the guy but we dont talk ta on these boards:naughty:

Nice 9th post. I still don't believe you. And even so which- sounds like you are flagged by customs if true. Probably from your attitude and mouth. I will ask Mexy about you!
Nice 760 post. You win. You are the greatest. You finally caught me. If I post the 3 different tracking numbers will you go away!!! Smart guy.

Gun,

the elitropin are very good gh. They are actually one of my favorite for the price.

My last order with Mex had to be resent about a month ago due to customs.No problem though. He resent quickly. His product is top notch.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws