over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anybody using TNE (test no ester)?

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
just wondering what you are seeing from it , I've used quality suspension before pre workout and loved it , I was just wondering if it gives the same results as a fast acting test like suspension or does it take longer like prop

ive had the suspension before that needed shook some beforeuse .very good results.the TNE thats being made now seems good.im using pro pharmas.100-150 is about right.great on training days for sure.
im big on anything that maximizes intensity for a workout.thats what its all about.

just wondering what you are seeing from it , I've used quality suspension before pre workout and loved it , I was just wondering if it gives the same results as a fast acting test like suspension or does it take longer like prop

I have used mine in the past and i love it. I use 100 mg ed and i feel its way better than prop, and kicks in much quicker. Strength and sex drive go crazy in a matter of days.

Oil base tne

same as all other test but better! more potent mg for mg and more nerve activity and is active at the site. just do regular injects

I have used mine in the past and i love it. I use 100 mg ed and i feel its way better than prop, and kicks in much quicker. Strength and sex drive go crazy in a matter of days.

Oil base tne

Do you run another ester in the backround?

Do you run another ester in the backround?

doing that will just contribute to uneven blood levels. if youre shooting tne anyway why not just use that? you can pretty easily take that to 1400mg/wk. if you need more then that i dont think we would be having this conversation... lol!;)

I use it on big lift days... Usually 200mg 1.5-2hr pre... I used 300mg for my last competition :D

doing that will just contribute to uneven blood levels. if youre shooting tne anyway why not just use that? you can pretty easily take that to 1400mg/wk. if you need more then that i dont think we would be having this conversation... lol!;)

Just curious since I heard stable blood levels are only attained if you shoot twice every day? So if you stopped the TNE and wanted to switch over to a low dose test E, then you would have to wait 2 weeks to feel normal. I have no experience with it, just trying to figure out how to run it for some one who stays on.

Im really going to have to give this a run. Im over pre workouts shakes lol

Just curious since I heard stable blood levels are only attained if you shoot twice every day? So if you stopped the TNE and wanted to switch over to a low dose test E, then you would have to wait 2 weeks to feel normal. I have no experience with it, just trying to figure out how to run it for some one who stays on.

if the tne is in oil it effectively sustains the release rate, it take a bit for your body to break down that depot, easily 24 hrs. shooting tne in oil eod is no prob. even m/w/f but you may notice a little drop in sex drive or something by monday morning. that isnt to say that your test levels crash though. if you just run tne for a while and stop your blood levels are gona be high for more then 2 weeks following.

you can in theory just start something new when you would do your first next shot. if starting te you wouldnt really feel much down time. in the 2 weeks it would take to really feel the te. that said i feel my te very quick.

this is a dumb question but whats the difference between tne test base and test suspension?

this is a dumb question but whats the difference between tne test base and test suspension?

TNE = Test No ester. AKA Test suspension. Its like saying Tits or boobs, same thing.

There are the same hormone test no ester however normally when people refer to suspension its water based as test is not soluble in water and tne is in oil

Ate you guys making your own? What sponsor is good.

TNE = Test No ester. AKA Test suspension. Its like saying Tits or boobs, same thing.

It's not the same. TNE is suspended in oil and takes a little longer to kick in. Test suspension is water based and kicks in within an hour or two. Strong stuff and great for pre workout.

It's not the same. TNE is suspended in oil and takes a little longer to kick in. Test suspension is water based and kicks in within an hour or two. Strong stuff and great for pre workout.

The test powder used in test suspension has no ester thus the reason it kicks in very quickly (TNE = no ester). It doesnt matter if its water or oil, its the same thing. is winstrol in oil or water different? It being in oil may slow its release ( to date i have seen nothing to prove this) but only by a matter of a couple hours at most if at all.

if the tne is in oil it effectively sustains the release rate, it take a bit for your body to break down that depot, easily 24 hrs. shooting tne in oil eod is no prob. even m/w/f but you may notice a little drop in sex drive or something by monday morning. that isnt to say that your test levels crash though. if you just run tne for a while and stop your blood levels are gona be high for more then 2 weeks following.

you can in theory just start something new when you would do your first next shot. if starting te you wouldnt really feel much down time. in the 2 weeks it would take to really feel the te. that said i feel my te very quick.

This doesn't make sense to me. With prop needing to be pinned EOD (at least: I pin it ED) to maintain stable blood levels with an ester attached, how can TNE be pinned at the same frequency with no ester? They are both suspended in oil. I would think that would lead to unstable blood levels.

Seems to me the best way to use it would be as preWO on top of an already existing cycle. People use orals like this with success.

Last edited:
I love tne. I am running .5 cc tne Ed with .5 cc pro pharmas pro magic (tren100/test p 100) Ed and 250mg test e a week right now and I am vascular as hell and dropping some fat although the well we are on is causing a lot of work for me lol plus my strength is higher than it has ever been to the point where my ligaments ect are not adjusted to the sudden increase in power. I carried 2 100lbs buckets up 50 stairs like it was nothing lol. Anyways tne does bloat me a little bit for some reason especially in the face. I get a lot of mental focus from it also and intensity almost like halo. I shoot mine at noon after lunch. I notice I have to eat a lot more to feel full during the day when on tne also but my situation is different than most because of my job.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws