YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody want to play doctor and guess about symptoms?

jrs

Registered
About two weeks ago I started getting kidney pain. I realized that I had been drinking 1-2 energy drinks every day for several years so I quit immediately. Also had been taking a lot of vitamin/supplement pills, and honestly my diet has been really shitty (lots going on and lots of other excuses)

I decided to wait a couple days and see if it got better. Instead, i started to develop a stomach ache. As the days progressed I started getting various stabbing, burning, and "twisting" pain in various spots on my lower torso, waist, and pelvis. Not too painful, about 7/10 at worst, but constant.

No blood in urine, no painful urination, or any bowel problems.

My stomach started to knot up constantly and the stabbing pains continued. Finally after about 10 days I went to get looked over and I had both bloodwork done and a urine sample taken. Full metabolic panel.

Everything was in great shape and I'm in perfect health, though a certain calcium level was very slightly elevated... All kidney functions etc were perfectly fine. No white blood cells in urine to indicate kidney/bladder/etc infections. My blood pressure was even the lowest it's ever been. I was told there's no indication that I'm anything but perfectly healthy. The elevated calcium is weird, but i have after all been taking a calc/mag/zinc supplement along w multi and a diet high in cheese..

Yet I sit here and although it's better (after a couple days of mostly fasting and drinking tons of water/vit c/veg drinks), the stomach and kidney pain still persists. Obviously something is wrong, no?

Let's add a twist: I work at a gentleman's club with nasty strippers and nasty customers. I've never been sick more often in my life and I come into close contact with all these nasty people. Now.. a couple of the strippers are complaining of the exact same symptoms. Obviously women get some of the stomach and lower back issues occasionally but the sharp pains and kidney specific symptoms are the same as well and no, you assholes, I don't have VD. I was tested for those too today.

Last edited:
Im not a Dr...but have you looked into it maybe being a referred pain from low back/lumbar?

I have 6 siblings, and they all have had their gall bladders removed. We are all waiting for mine to go bad. The symptoms you say sound what they describe. Two of them told me they were nauseous.

Another thought is doing dead-lifts without arching the back, and not using the legs enough. This will cause weird little pains in the lower outside abdominal.

I started adding dead-lifts about a year ago, I spent 3 months think my gall bladder was going bad,or I was getting a couple hernias until my workout partner told me he was getting the same pains( hes only 19) so I figured out how to clean up the dead-lift, and the stomach pains went away for both of us. I know your no newbie, just thought I would give you some stuff to think about.

One last thought would be kidney stone. I know 2 people that went through that. And you would need to get an X-ray to confirm that.

It does suck worrying about the little aliments that come and go. Good luck with it.

About two weeks ago I started getting kidney pain. I realized that I had been drinking 1-2 energy drinks every day for several years so I quit immediately. Also had been taking a lot of vitamin/supplement pills, and honestly my diet has been really shitty (lots going on and lots of other excuses)

I decided to wait a couple days and see if it got better. Instead, i started to develop a stomach ache. As the days progressed I started getting various stabbing, burning, and "twisting" pain in various spots on my lower torso, waist, and pelvis. Not too painful, about 7/10 at worst, but constant.

No blood in urine, no painful urination, or any bowel problems.

My stomach started to knot up constantly and the stabbing pains continued. Finally after about 10 days I went to get looked over and I had both bloodwork done and a urine sample taken. Full metabolic panel.

Everything was in great shape and I'm in perfect health, though a certain calcium level was very slightly elevated... All kidney functions etc were perfectly fine. No white blood cells in urine to indicate kidney/bladder/etc infections. My blood pressure was even the lowest it's ever been. I was told there's no indication that I'm anything but perfectly healthy. The elevated calcium is weird, but i have after all been taking a calc/mag/zinc supplement along w multi and a diet high in cheese..

Yet I sit here and although it's better (after a couple days of mostly fasting and drinking tons of water/vit c/veg drinks), the stomach and kidney pain still persists. Obviously something is wrong, no?

Let's add a twist: I work at a gentleman's club with nasty strippers and nasty customers. I've never been sick more often in my life and I come into close contact with all these nasty people. Now.. a couple of the strippers are complaining of the exact same symptoms. Obviously women get some of the stomach and lower back issues occasionally but the sharp pains and kidney specific symptoms are the same as well and no, you assholes, I don't have VD. I was tested for those too today.

I'm thinking it is a virus after seeing that. Gastritis?

Crons, diverticulosis. And i'm not playing doc. I got the credentials. Get those rules out. Or even IBS. Go to Gastroenterologist do a barium swallow.

1. i had quit smoking cigs a couple months ago (yeah i know)..
due to quitting smoking my lungs got pretty bad, lots of coughing up tar and wheezing, one lung feels like it "drags" behind or slightly "pops" sometimes. its slowly getting better

2. digestive problems are common in my family. crohn's, gallbladder, etc and i have had digestive issues my whole life..

i ran a course of ghrp6/cjc for 8 weeks w/ low dose test. right before these torso/stomach/back pains started.

digestive issues were completely gone on ghrp and i never got heartburn in the morning either like i usually did..

is it possible that i brought something upon myself with the ghrp?

cancer or something -most likely- would have been indicated by something in my bloodwork, right? man i'd hate to find that experimenting w peptides (maybe so soon after quitting smoking and likely still having many carcinogens in my system was a pretty bad idea)

It could be pancreatitis if your serum amylase and lipase are BOTH elevated.

apendix

get to a doctor ASAP....that sounds like the SAME pain I had for several months before my appendix ruptured. it could take several months for your appendix to deteriorate to the point it ruptures. i had that pain your describing exactly for a few months before it ruptured. Believe me you dont want it to rupture. It was the worst pain i have ever experienced, and i spent two weeks in the hospital with an infection on top of it. lost 22 pounds, all couldve been prevented by going to the doctor when i had pain.

without specific testing they will not be able to tell if you have appendicitis, so say that it could possibly be that and you want it tested.

if you go no and get it handled, its a day in the hospital. if you wait it could be two weeks and about 2 months to get back to where you were.

I'm leaning toward diverticulitis/gastritis as well. The kidney pain is what's throwing me off unless it was referred pain. Gastritis could be caused by others having it around you so that would explain people having the same symptoms where you work. I don't think appendicitis as that usually comes with right lower flank pain (rebound), elevated WBC (you said your was fine) and elevated temp. Gastritis wouldn't show any indications OTHER than the stomach pains (no jacked up lab work).

Hope you feel better bro (and my opinions come from 3 1/2 years experience as an ICU nurse)

since you have digestive issues in your family and they are very genetically passed ill reiterate my initial diagnosis hopefully to be ruled out as diverticulosis (itis being an "attack") osis being the condition or Crohns onset. Take care of youself bro and go get checked out asap. nip it in the bud these are treatable manageable conditions but early detection is of upmost importance. Easy to diagnose or rule out.

Have you been eating some of those bad eggs that were recalled ?

metamucil..drop a duece and call me in the morning...:lightbulb:..POOP

This sounds extremely similar to my pains, and it was my gall bladder

This is how you test your gall bladder...

Eat a very high fat meal containing 30 or 40 grams of fat at night and go to sleep. If you wake up in serious pain, it is your gall bladder and you have gall bladder stones. The pain will be at the dead center of your sternum, but it will feel like its more in your back. This can be 100% verified by having an ultrasound done on your abdomen. Btw, have 4 advils on your night stand ready to pop just in case the pain kicks in, because it will be INTENSE

since you have digestive issues in your family and they are very genetically passed ill reiterate my initial diagnosis hopefully to be ruled out as diverticulosis (itis being an "attack") osis being the condition or Crohns onset. Take care of youself bro and go get checked out asap. nip it in the bud these are treatable manageable conditions but early detection is of upmost importance. Easy to diagnose or rule out.

ACTUALLY, '-itis' means inflammation whereas 'acute' means sudden onset or 'attack'.......tomato/tomahto....

I'm thinking digestive system problem so (as we can agree on that). Definitely treatable and manageable if that's what it is.

And as for possible gallstone self-diagnosis, I REALLY don't recommend eating a high fat meal and then waiting for pain. Eating a meal like that stimulates your body to secrete enzymes in an attempt to break down the fats in your intestines. Gallstones would block the duct that drains these enzymes and would cause IMMENSE pain and possibly nausea and vomiting. I would recommend an ultrasound if you think that may be the cause. Easier and painless....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131