Anybody Watch 60 Minutes Last Night

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Had a cool segment on banking and transferring monies.... Stripe is an app that supposedly allows transferring of monies easily... wondering if something sponsors will start implementing.

Preview: Fintech - CBS News

Also PayPal as well.

PayPal and Venmo are different than Stripe though. The broader topic of specific banking tasks now provided by NONbanks is very interesting though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The broader topic of specific banking tasks now provided by NONbanks is very interesting though.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly..... I'm just not sold on Bitcoin.... just wanna find the comfiest way to ... well ya' know.

it was really interesting, these 20-something genuises.
im 46 and old school, i know nothing about the new school fintech. hell, bitcoin seems too complicated for me.

Missed this. Will have to go check it out. Will be interesting to see if it starts being used, be nice to have another alternative.

I saw it too...very interesting. I haven't really had time to look at the companies they mentioned. I thought Transferwise was interesting!

https://transferwise.com/us/

Exactly..... I'm just not sold on Bitcoin.... just wanna find the comfiest way to ... well ya' know.

Bitcoin has been around for years...
It's also exclusively used on the dark net.
Bitcoin can be tumbled making them impossible to track.
It also doesn't cost any extra money to buy them using coinbase.
It doesn't get any easier than this, hell, you don't even have to leave the house.

Paypal is great to use but I don't have any experience with bitcoin. I've heard very good things though.

What makes paypal better than using a credit card? Both are easily traceable back to the source. Isnt being anonymous the whole idea?

I think Colorado I trying to break the record for fastest to 50 posts.

Stop bumping every dead thread you can add your opinion to its fucking up the relevance of the main page

Last edited:
There are more elite ways to do btc transfers but I know most of you meatheads aren't even good with computers..I kid... lol

Setup a coinbase account to transfer money to securely and easily. Very easy and reputable but also trying to be THE mainstream and plays ball with LE and heavily audits activity. My roommate from law school works in their auditing dept. (formerly a Goldman employee in auditing). Circle is OK too, but coinbase is slightly better (higher limits).

You should all know Bitcoin (btc) is not truly anonymous. Especially with services like coinbase. Distance your bank or cc accounts and name from any btc transfer used in purchase. Transfer portions of btc to a separate blockchain wallet. You will purchase with this blockchain wallet, not coinbase. When you buy from coinbase or circle, they have all your info so its best to send it to blockchain or another less mainstream wallet focused more on privacy to try to obfuscate the purchase more. Plus it will help keep from getting your coinbase acct shut down if activity does get audited. It's like washing your coins to a degree but this is still not flawless, just more safe. Blockchain has no limits on the amount you can send in a day other than how much btc you have.

I recommend this approach as a minimum level of security. If you want even more secure, complex ways to detach yourself from the btc origination and transfer, research it.

Sources like pharmacom now do btc transactions. Safer for all parties involved if done right. If you just get a coinbase account and start buying illegal shit with it I would actually say your exposure and risk is higher than a good old fashioned WD/MG transfer that's harder to audit due to sheer volume. You've been informed...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity