over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyine ever get a tummy Tuck

Anyone have a tumny tuck here. I lost lot wieght and have loose skin on lower abs where Dr Blau did lipo. 6 yrs ago. Everywhere else is fine.

If you had it what are yiur thougjts in scar. What do women think abiut the scar.

Has thw scar lightend?

Hey Dragonfire, what's up buddy, been a LONG time... hope you're doing great aside from that loose skin problem... :)

Just seeing this now. If you consider going for that tummy tuck route, please make sure to have some Triamcinolone Acetonide on hands to use for the scar once you'll have cicatrized enough (ie once the wound isn't purulent anymore a few days/weeks after the surgery).

It's a corticosteroid you inject directly into the scar (several shots spread all over), usually once every 2 to 4 weeks for as long as it's noticeable/not light enough to your taste... which means it can take up to 2 years for some.

Cosmetic surgeons mainly use the 40mg/ml version for keloidal scars (won't work on hypertrophic scars), but the 80mg can sometimes be preferred over it in case of very dark scars. You should easily be able to have it prescribed to you.

The main reason I'm mentioning this is because I've seen with my own eyes how effective it actually was, as one of my female friends used it precisely for the same purpose you're thinking of a few years ago, and the results were outstanding. :)

Last edited:
Hey Dragonfire, what's up buddy, been a LONG time... hope you're doing great aside from that loose skin problem... :)

Just seeing this now. If you consider going for that tummy tuck route, please make sure to have some Triamcinolone Acetonide on hands to use for the scar once you'll have cicatrized enough (ie once the wound isn't purulent anymore a few days/weeks after the surgery).

It's a corticosteroid you inject directly into the scar (several shots spread all over), usually once every 2 to 4 weeks for as long as it's noticeable/not light enough to your taste... which means it can take up to 2 years for some.

Cosmetic surgeons mainly use the 40mg/ml version for keloidal scars (won't work on hypertrophic scars), but the 80mg can sometimes be preferred over it in case of very dark scars. You should easily be able to have it prescribed to you.

The main reason I'm mentioning this is because I've seen with my own eyes how effective it actually was, as one of my female friends used it precisely for the same purpose you're thinking of a few years ago, and the results were outstanding. :)
Now that's interesting... Is there a window of time in which that treatment must be started? Wife had it done in October, so is it too late?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks Bro, Ya im at point maybe just kerpnloose skin. IDK thats a big scar and im sure its giing always have a hard firm feeling. I thought someome on site would of had one.

My Stepfather had All that shit Done...
Sucked out the Fat, Lap ban and surgery on the Flap...All on my Moms dime..
Loser is as Fat as Ever Again...What A waiste!
Have an uncle like that, had his stomach tied or reduced whatever that shit is. He's the fattest guy in the family now lol even bigger then he was before.

Wife had it done 4yrs ago once we were done having kids. She’s very happy that she did it. Her an muscles had spread out. The surgeon tied them back together. After a full yr she wasn’t crazy about the scar and decided to get a hip to hip tattoo to conceal it. Now you’d never know by looking at her.
5k is in the ball park for her too. (Northeast)

Good luck.

Have an uncle like that, had his stomach tied or reduced whatever that shit is. He's the fattest guy in the family now lol even bigger then he was before.
I know someone who went to a weightloss seminar where they gave the pros/cons of each and the success rate. Gastric sleeve is the most successful surgery there is. That's where they remove 80% of your stomach, and the part that remains essentially CAN'T expand.

My sister had the lap band (and a few other people that I know too), and they all gained all of their weight back.

fatties gonna fat...

My friends cousin was over 4 bills and got gastric bypass, when he first had it done his weight came crashing down, he was getting married so he was really all in and then 6 months post marriage his exact words to us one night we were all out was guys I figured out how to beat the surgery...we were just in awe, like this wasn't a test to see if you could crack the surgery, it was to save your life but he did indeed crack the surgery, he was eating like normal and pretty soon he was back at 4 bills.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity