over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anynomous texting service/apps?

chgolatin2

Registered
Curious, I was looking into the Apple store for an anonymous texting app. Some are free while others charge a yearly fee or a one time fee.

How secure are these platforms and what if anything can be recommended? I do have a google phone number for my craiglist, etc sales. But I want to remain more secure and private, any recommendations?

Thanks~ :headbang:

wickr

Signal

viber

whatsapp

Telegram

Are these all anynomous ? Don't you have to register your phone for WhatsApp?

Hmm Yeah, I don't think they are anonymous. You need a phone number for Whatsapp and when somebody saves your number, they can view your details.

Wickr needs no info from you !

QUOTE=felixx;2746167]Hmm Yeah, I don't think they are anonymous. You need a phone number for Whatsapp and when somebody saves your number, they can view your details.[/QUOTE]

Wickr needs no info from you !

Interesting. Might check it one of these days. Been pretty adventurous on my phone apps lately and found stuff like Whatscan (for 2 whatsapp and allegedly spying) and Police Scanner App (to listen to police radios; if you're curious about this, I've read about them here https://www.ratedradardetector.org/police-scanner/best-app/). If you got some more suggestions, drop them here!

Curious, I was looking into the Apple store for an anonymous texting app. Some are free while others charge a yearly fee or a one time fee.

How secure are these platforms and what if anything can be recommended? I do have a google phone number for my craiglist, etc sales. But I want to remain more secure and private, any recommendations?

Thanks~ :headbang:

They are fairly secure. They send an SMS from a random number that is currently not in use... sometimes if y ou keep the number random people will call or text you thinking you are their long lost family member or something lol. Basically queries their DB and asks for a list of numbers in a specified area code are available at the time of purchase. It's about $1 to purchase X amount of texts or minuets on that number. When you pay you own that number, then you can buy more time/texts for another dollar, or simply get a new one. Nothing linked to your personal information besides whatever email address you register with (and that's just the company that services the app). Youre probably safe using your personal email tbh but you could always just make a random junk email for it.

threema is better than wickr but cost $3. It is anonymous

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity