over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone a fan of Prop?

Backfrominjury

Registered
First post since the new format...might take a min to get used to.

I am a long-time user of Sust, Test E and Test C, but have never used Propionate. I got some in on accident and considering using it. I typically have a sweet spot with long esters of 900 mg a week split up on Sun and Wed. Does anyone here actually prefer Prop to other tests and if so can you share your reasons why? Also, considering my sweet spot with longer esters what would make sense for a Prop cycle?

i dont prefer it to longer acting test, but its ok to add at beginning of cycles and i always had it in my contest cycles. i think it works well...i used to run it all the way through my prep as a matter of fact, up until a week out actually. if you have used sus, then you have used prop already just a little bit. for me it always left injection pain after though...some dont get it, but i did.

Absolutely, Its best to change esters and compounds throughout a cycle. You will hold less water and have better and more constant hormone levels if you shoot daily. To see what your sweet spot is, just have to try it out. Is this a test only cycle? start at 50 Ed and then up to 100 mg a day. if the oil is thin you can use slin pins to make daily shots easier. Start or end with the prop and work it in and ramp up into the longer ester.

Even high quality prop caused me a lot of injection site pain, however it was a necessary and highly effective part of my contest prep. I would only recommend it for that purpose. For regular cycles it is my opinion is that the pain is not worth it, especially due to frequent necessary injections.

^^^i love PROP & used it almost exclusively for years
the pain comes with the territory ..but for me, it did in large part go away with consistent use
(..only painless PROP i can remember was FARMAK & Viromone ..both were 50mg/mL & 100% EO)
..100mg/day would make me look like i was runnin' 1gm of TEST-E
less water, for sure

^^^to the fella that didn't like the PROP pain ..try TEST ACE
..same results w/ ED shots & no pain

OP ..i would never take 900migs in 2 shots ..i'd bust that up into EOD (4/shots)
^^^better, faster results +less sides
if i had to take 200migs/week/TEST-E ..it would be 50mg/EOD

don't give a sh*t what the ester says on paper ..to me ENANTHATE is an EOD ester for best results

^^^i love PROP & used it almost exclusively for years
the pain comes with the territory ..but for me, it did in large part go away with consistent use
(..only painless PROP i can remember was FARMAK & Viromone ..both were 50mg/mL & 100% EO)
..100mg/day would make me look like i was runnin' 1gm of TEST-E
less water, for sure

^^^to the fella that didn't like the PROP pain ..try TEST ACE
..same results w/ ED shots & no pain

OP ..i would never take 900migs in 2 shots ..i'd bust that up into EOD (4/shots)
^^^better, faster results +less sides
if i had to take 200migs/week/TEST-E ..it would be 50mg/EOD

don't give a sh*t what the ester says on paper ..to me ENANTHATE is an EOD ester for best results
plenty of painless prop out there.

some ppl have an issue with the ester. aside for that no real reason for it to hurt.

I ONLY use Test Prop.... easy to manage.... and pinning EOD isn't an issue for me.....Love it

Less water retention/dryer, faster kick in time, "feel it more" (energy/well-being)

PIP from prop comes from 2 things. 1. SubQ leak 2. Incorrectly brewed oil. Guaiacol is the reason for silky smooth propionate. Pharmacom was one of the first UGL to do this.

Less water retention/dryer, faster kick in time, "feel it more" (energy/well-being)

PIP from prop comes from 2 things. 1. SubQ leak 2. Incorrectly brewed oil. Guaiacol is the reason for silky smooth propionate. Pharmacom was one of the first UGL to do this.

super lame to use a solvent like that on 100mg gear.
i make my personal tp with only 10% total solvent, high or potantally bad for your solvents are not necesary

the older i've gotten the more i add different test esters into my cycle—this was just recommendations from old coaches, but i like it.
for instance, i'll run 500mg of test e/c and then 300mg of prop. i like it.

i also just recently started using prop injections during my last cruise. my test levels were fuckin thru the rooooof on 150mg of prop per week. i hit 2000 on that dose. when i run 150 of test e/c, its usually 1000-1200ish.

I prefer test ace. Prop has a little too much bite for me.

Absolutely, Its best to change esters and compounds throughout a cycle. You will hold less water and have better and more constant hormone levels if you shoot daily. To see what your sweet spot is, just have to try it out. Is this a test only cycle? start at 50 Ed and then up to 100 mg a day. if the oil is thin you can use slin pins to make daily shots easier. Start or end with the prop and work it in and ramp up into the longer ester.

If you use a slin pin, can you put it in your shoulders? 1/2" is the longest slin pin I have found. Is that long enough or do you need to go in a smaller muscle? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the replies. I gave it a shot, no pun intended, pinned twice so far. I did notice some PIP as others warned. Not so much immediately, but within a few hours of each I had sore knots in each hip. I've had this before with other compounds, so not sure it has anything to do with Prop specifically. Started with 75mg ED. Pinning the shoulders today and tomorrow. Will see how that goes.

Interesting comments about spacing the injections even with the longer esters has me thinking. Wish I would have tried that when I was younger.Best I have ever done is every third day.

i like prop, 350mg prop every week is about 500mg test e/c a week
gets annoying for trt but i feel like it mimics natural production the best

50mgs ed is easy peasy. can do that sq in a slin pin...
whats hard about that?
you guys should really find some GOOD prop and try it.
not high solvent/harsh solvent or pharma phara tp is crap

the older i've gotten the more i add different test esters into my cycle—this was just recommendations from old coaches, but i like it.
for instance, i'll run 500mg of test e/c and then 300mg of prop. i like it.

i also just recently started using prop injections during my last cruise. my test levels were fuckin thru the rooooof on 150mg of prop per week. i hit 2000 on that dose. when i run 150 of test e/c, its usually 1000-1200ish.
Yea I'm doing 500mg of enthanate with 300mg of prop and results are great

I love prop and yes there are a couple sponsors i have used here and there prop is painless seems like when i use prop my muscles seem fuller, not sure if it is just in my mind or not.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131