over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone a fan of Prop?

I love a prop/npp combo. But I eventually get sick of needling every other day. That combo gets me strong and shredded very quickly, especially with 25 mg of anavar daily. The pic is from last January at a baseball tournament I was playing in. Not anywhere near my biggest size, but I am 51.
I've done Test E or Cyp with Deca many many times, but have never tried NPP. Seriously considering Prop and NPP this spring. I like my size at 45, but want a lot more detail this year.

I am enjoying the Prop, but I do get a knot in my ass each time, but no problems in the delts.

Attachments

• BBK1.jpg
    BBK1.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 15
First post since the new format...might take a min to get used to.

I am a long-time user of Sust, Test E and Test C, but have never used Propionate. I got some in on accident and considering using it. I typically have a sweet spot with long esters of 900 mg a week split up on Sun and Wed. Does anyone here actually prefer Prop to other tests and if so can you share your reasons why? Also, considering my sweet spot with longer esters what would make sense for a Prop cycle?
I do test p 50 mg eod far better than cup or e. Anyone tried Farmak?

I hate prop I think I’m allergic! I’ve tried different brands and they all hurt like hell for at least 3 days at the injection site

I like Prop I just dont like that I lose my prop muscle so fast after taking time off from the gym. I've consistently made the mistake of hitting the gym balls out 100% for 6 months then 3 months out of the gym. During that time all my gains would get list then I would start all over again from scratch...Not this time around however as I'm not going 100% all the time anymore plus I'm going with Cyp to gain q bit more water weight

Like Prop....Love phenyl prop. Much better EOD vs ED w prop

I hate prop I think I’m allergic! I’ve tried different brands and they all hurt like hell for at least 3 days at the injection site

def sounds like you’re allergic. Any redness at site?

I will say the prop I got from my doc hit harder than any UGL prop I’ve ever used. Made me horny as hell too

I use prop with tren other then that I normally stick with E. Just less bloating for me with prop

Love prop. For some reason I just feel better on it compared to long esters. Yeah daily pinning sucks after a while but I’ll be damned if i just don’t feel better in every other way. Even just 40mg/day feels awesome. I might try EoD and see how that goes.

Not only can't I use Test Prop I can't use Tren Ace either. I've done a few different labs and tried every trick in the book but they both guve me crippling PIP.

Prop is one of my favorites. Some UG brands have left me with a little uncomfortable PIP, but nothing too bad.

I am about 3 weeks into Prop/Var/Prov cycle right now and am enjoying it very much! I am anxious to get bloodwork done in a few weeks to evaluate everything closer.

Running 1 ml e.o.d. for 12-14 weeks, 50 mg Proviron AM/PM split, and low dose Var AM/PM split. I will probably drop the VAR at some point, just haven’t decided when yet. Since running low dosages I may decide to run it throughout the whole 12 weeks this time, and then will cruise for a bit on just my trt dose.

I love prop, it makes me feel strong and full. Kind of like my gas tank is full, if that analogy fits.

Test Prop seems to be a love it or hate it compound. The people who are fond of it swear by Prop and others can even have allergic symptoms from it.

Personally I am used to EOD injections and prefer mixed Ester compounds such as Sustanon. Anecdotally I just grow better from Sus compared Test E, C or prop when ran at the same dose.

As pimpman does you could always mix esters on your own. Test Prop mixed with Test Cyp runs smooth formyself.

I would only run PROP and short esters for the first few years of my AAS use. I used TREN AND NPP AND PROP. Very good results. I dont like to pin so often anymore and have found more comfort out of running longer esters

I shot test prop in my calves once.

just did that once though lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear