advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone betting on the McGregor fight tonight?

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered

I dont follow UFC enough to make an intelligent decision on who wins. Maybe someone can find a site to watch a live stream.

I dont follow UFC enough to make an intelligent decision on who wins. Maybe someone can find a site to watch a live stream.

Im loving this match up...

I’d love for Conor to win, it would be an amazing come back story and I can only imagine the level of entertainment he’d create afterwards...

But I’m also a huge Poirier fan.. He’s super humble and works HARD and throws down! His last couple years have been nothing short of absolutely impressive

Im loving this match up...

I’d love for Conor to win, it would be an amazing come back story and I can only imagine the level of entertainment he’d create afterwards...

But I’m also a huge Poirier fan.. He’s super humble and works HARD and throws down! His last couple years have been nothing short of absolutely impressive
Conor came off as a real jerk with his out of the ring antics, but I see how he is a spokesman for a veterans charity. Not sure what to make of his character.

Conor's better days are behind him. The top guys in the 155lb and 170lb class will mop him up! That said, Dustin is the one guy who gets touched a lot and Conor was winning the last fight before Dustin started getting the better of him. Conor also does well in rematches. I hope Dustin has better movement, gets his head out of the line of fire and knocks him out cold!! If that happens Conor is done in MMA and it kills any interest the boxing world has. The last time Poirier knocked him out it squashed the talks of a fight between McGregor and Pacquiao. It would be nice if McGregor lost this one in the same fashion and went off into the sunset to count his money.

I never bet against Conner McGregor or Tom Brady!

I've never bet on anything. I'd like to sometime. I guess there are legit websites where you can, or do you have to go somewhere local?

Most I've done is slots!

Conor came off as a real jerk with his out of the ring antics, but I see how he is a spokesman for a veterans charity. Not sure what to make of his character.
Seriously? That's called PR, it means absolutely nothing.

McGregor has a well-documented record of assaults - see the video of him punching a 60+ man in a bar - and sexual assaults, plus other incidents that have been kept quiet or have had minor media coverage with no names mentioned. If he wasn't still the biggest draw UFC has they wouldn't continue protecting him - like they eventually had to stop doing with Jon Jones.

Seriously? That's called PR, it means absolutely nothing.

McGregor has a well-documented record of assaults - see the video of him punching a 60+ man in a bar - and sexual assaults, plus other incidents that have been kept quiet or have had minor media coverage with no names mentioned. If he wasn't still the biggest draw UFC has they wouldn't continue protecting him - like they eventually had to stop doing with Jon Jones.
Yeah, thats my thought too about the charity. Is his work with them sincere? I dont want to assume it is not though. I dont think we can say either way. To me, from what ive seen on him, he looks like a jerk.

oh the irony, says he will make Dustin leave on a stretcher and he actually leaves on one. Being in sports growing up i never wished injury upon anyone because you have to respect the training and time people put in but i absolutely could not help but laugh at conor.

oh the irony, says he will make Dustin leave on a stretcher and he actually leaves on one. Being in sports growing up i never wished injury upon anyone because you have to respect the training and time people put in but i absolutely could not help but laugh at conor.
Yeah, it is ironic. I wonder though, how much did he get paid for that 1 round fight? Looks like he just suffered a sprained ankle. Id say he is still a winner getting paid millions for that. I have a feeling he got paid more than Dustin even though Dustin won. Anyone have the figures on it? I dont like Conor. I like him as much as I like Mayweather, but you have to respect both of them for the lucrative career they have developed.

Looks like Connor made about $25 million from his last fight that he lost against Dustin!

"

How much will the winner -- and loser -- make in the McGregor vs. Poirier fight?​

Traditionally, the UFC doesn't advertise the purse amount ahead of the fight. However, we can take a guess based on how much the same fighters made in previous bouts. In the McGregor vs. Poirier fight at UFC 257 earlier this year, McGregor made a disclosed $5 million, despite losing. In the same fight, Poirier made $1 million. This doesn't include revenue from McGregor's share of pay per view earnings.

Forbes, which in May named McGregor the world's highest paid athlete over the past 12 months, estimated McGregor took home an additional $20 million. Depending on how many people buy pay-per-view access to watch the fight, you can expect McGregor to make a similar amount of money at UFC 264."

Dustin made less, a lot less probably.

The world is a better place having him get the snot beat out of him again before snapping his leg. Hopefully this is the last we hear of that bum. I don’t care how much money he makes he whores himself out for it, he has no character and no self pride whatsoever.

The world is a better place having him get the snot beat out of him again before snapping his leg. Hopefully this is the last we hear of that bum. I don’t care how much money he makes he whores himself out for it, he has no character and no self pride whatsoever.
I wonder how much of his character is an act, to make people hate him. I think Floyd Mayweather Jr. does that sometimes. Sells more tickets, people wanting to see you get beat up.

Connor does seem like a bona fide jerk though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131