advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone betting on the McGregor fight tonight?

The thing that messed Conor up most was his bouncing up in weight, as it effected his cardio from that point on. If you look at his older fights, he was able to go 3-5 rounds no problem. Purposely going up in weight and taking all that time off hurt him. He added the weight quickly too, and his body/cardio was never able to compensate over that short time....coupled with the time off. GSP was smart in his approach when he was pressured to go up and fight Anderson back in the day...he knew that going up would effect his cardio, and other things that he had as an advantage in the welters.

I think Conor won the first 2 minutes and was doing well, but once taken down, along with the stupid Guillotine move he put himself in, Dustin ended the round strong and won. I don't think Dustin did as much damage as it looked though. But he did his thing and Conor was taking deep breaths that last 10 seconds when they stood up.

It sucks that the injury happened, it robbed both guys. Who knows what would have happened in the 2nd round had it gone to it.

I like both guys and didn't care who won. I dislike Conor's douchebag comments...it gets harder to stand behind him as a fighter when he does that. The whole "I'm gonna kill you" didn't bother me, it's just hype-talk. However, the personal attacks about his wife is what i didn't like. Family and kids should be off-limits. I didn't like his post-fight remarks. In his prior losses, despite talking trash leading up to it, he was always gracious in defeat....Diaz, Khabib, and the last fight with Dustin.

Dustin spoke well for himself afterward, and you can't take anything away from him. The guy is a great fighter and has earned his spot. I can't wait for the title fight.

Ha. In that video in the link above Conor says that the win was "illegitimate".

I have made some good money off McGregor, when he fought Khabib the odds on Khabib should have been so short you would not even want to bet on him, but he has so much support that people 'think' he was in with a chance (the only chance he had was likely the same as anyone who fights amanda nunes)

Thought my comment below was pretty accurate :)

Mayweather trying to stay in the headlines

lets see Tony and Khabib and then the winner (im thinking Khabib) for Conor later in the year

by late 2018 McGregor will be stringing together losses, the rise and fall of Conor McGregor is upon us.

I wonder how much of his character is an act, to make people hate him. I think Floyd Mayweather Jr. does that sometimes. Sells more tickets, people wanting to see you get beat up.

Connor does seem like a bona fide jerk though.
I can't stand neither one.

I can't stand neither one.
Yeah, I feel that way too. In addition to his behavior, Floyd I feel like wins by scoring points and being so elusive. Hes not willing to go in there and trade punches, I guess that makes him smart but it doesnt get me excited to watch him fight. I dont respect him as much either. I dont watch a lot of Connor's actions, but ive seen the video of him attacking that bus with his competitor inside. That was disgraceful. Youd think Dana White would have had a talk with him by now. Maybe its all about selling tickets?

It sounds like Connor wants to come back and fight again. I guess it will provide some more excitement and hopefully the fight lasts longer than one round!

Yeah, I feel that way too. In addition to his behavior, Floyd I feel like wins by scoring points and being so elusive. Hes not willing to go in there and trade punches, I guess that makes him smart but it doesnt get me excited to watch him fight. I dont respect him as much either. I dont watch a lot of Connor's actions, but ive seen the video of him attacking that bus with his competitor inside. That was disgraceful. Youd think Dana White would have had a talk with him by now. Maybe its all about selling tickets?

It sounds like Connor wants to come back and fight again. I guess it will provide some more excitement and hopefully the fight lasts longer than one round!
Yea like I understand doing things to call attention to get people watch the fights.

But for instance Conor and that bus issue was ridiculous. His cocky attitude in the ring ok if that mentally makes him fight better so be it.

Floyd another idiot.in the ring dancing around while fighting like if he was in a rocky movie
That's just showing off to me
Outside the ring his always flashing his money and every wear or show his been to as a guest.he brings a bag full of money like thousands and thousands in it. For what dude like ok everyone knows you have money but why show off like that.so many people starving and hurting in this world. And instead of helping them you rub it in their faces .oh look at all this money I have so much of it. It means nothing to me.

That I can't stand

I dont watch a lot of Connor's actions, but ive seen the video of him attacking that bus with his competitor inside. That was disgraceful. Youd think Dana White would have had a talk with him by now. Maybe its all about selling tickets?

Thats exactly what its all about. UFC was bought for billions of dollars and Conor is their cash cow to pay all that debt. No one else even comes close to the PPV numbers a Conor fight brings. If anyone else did what Conor did that day and caused fighters to miss their scheduled bouts thru injuries (sustained from the dolly hitting the window) they would have had their contracts terminated immediately.

Iv never got excited to watch that little man with a huge mouth. All I know is he needs his head caved in. Same goes with mayweather. Running away and avoided if being hit is not taking the fight to the guy. Where I live we call that being scared to get hit. The trash talking and dumb shit they do in public is pathetic. The fighting world has seen much classier acts that fight like their lives depended on it and didn’t talk shit doing it.

Yea like I understand doing things to call attention to get people watch the fights.

But for instance Conor and that bus issue was ridiculous. His cocky attitude in the ring ok if that mentally makes him fight better so be it.

Floyd another idiot.in the ring dancing around while fighting like if he was in a rocky movie
That's just showing off to me
Outside the ring his always flashing his money and every wear or show his been to as a guest.he brings a bag full of money like thousands and thousands in it. For what dude like ok everyone knows you have money but why show off like that.so many people starving and hurting in this world. And instead of helping them you rub it in their faces .oh look at all this money I have so much of it. It means nothing to me.

That I can't stand
It’s a million in cash. He pulled it out on the show ridiculousness and let Rob Dyrdek play with it

It’s a million in cash. He pulled it out on the show ridiculousness and let Rob Dyrdek play with it
That is a guy despite his big mouth who has little actual self confidence and probably feels without money and attention he is nothing. You remember kids who would act like idiots just to get attention even if it was bad?, that is mccregor and mayweather.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear