over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone blast with Superdrol?

Figure I'll just drop test to 500 mgs.
Keep Primo at 600 and tren at 200mgs.
10 / 10 superdrol split for 20 Days!
May run some Dbol along side?

Woo that will be an awesome run Con.
I'd run the SD without dbol though, just so you can really gauge how strong the Super is.

I'm actually in grow-mode right now and am going to run 4 weeks on 4 weeks off of orals....SD and Drol. EXCITED as I haven't run SD in a couple years.

You guys with superdrol experience; is it generally tolerated better as an injectable version? Or no real difference? And how’s blood work on it for those of you who’ve gotten it?

I’m finishing up all my doctor stuff and bloods making sure I’m 100% and I want to get back into it, still only on TRT but I’m back and forth with myself on adding this at around 15-20mg a day.. Was thinking injectable version..

I haven’t really trained in about 6 months with the exception of some cardio here and there and my job is sorta physical, so that with TRT I’ve been able to keep good shape but have lost about 20-25lbs, for whatever reason I have the body type that gets skinny when I don’t workout and fast metabolism so being lean isn’t that hard... Looking to get it back as quick but healthy as possible..

Plan was:
Test E - 240-300mg per week (12 weeks)
NPP - 150-200mg per week (12 weeks)
Superdrol inject - 15-20mg ED for 3-4 weeks MAX..

I like low dose but spread out cycles and gauge from there.. If it effects bloods significantly then I’ll just leave it alone, maybe throw in some Primo instead... I know, completely different compounds but I’m looking more at health.. So any help is appreciated...

Same as usual--15 mg 2X daily, sub-q.

Mike, when you would recommend the use of sdrol at the beginning or at the end of the blast? I am talking about the mass season because I have been using it for the last 3-4 weeks. And here we know that we will not use it for 10-12 weeks (for me, max is 4 weeks because after this time I completely block my appetite) in this situation, if we give it at the beginning it will help us gain a lot of strength which will undoubtedly translate into higher loads and thus greater potential for growth, but the question is whether after stopping it will not stop further increments and will not cause stagnation. Maybe after stopping sdrola to prevent this would have to increase the total weekly dose of the remaining PED?

I've only experienced with impure versions of the drug. I usually don't experience any.

How do you define an AAS as being impure exactly? How might this affect what side effects you get?

I'm legit curious because I notice some tren gives me crazy heartburn almost immediately, and some gives me only moderate heartburn and only a few weeks later.

Is it the powder itself or the way it's capped? If I have the option of buying raw powders or UK capsules, which would you say is better to go with?

You guys with superdrol experience; is it generally tolerated better as an injectable version? Or no real difference? And how’s blood work on it for those of you who’ve gotten it?

I’m finishing up all my doctor stuff and bloods making sure I’m 100% and I want to get back into it, still only on TRT but I’m back and forth with myself on adding this at around 15-20mg a day.. Was thinking injectable version..

I haven’t really trained in about 6 months with the exception of some cardio here and there and my job is sorta physical, so that with TRT I’ve been able to keep good shape but have lost about 20-25lbs, for whatever reason I have the body type that gets skinny when I don’t workout and fast metabolism so being lean isn’t that hard... Looking to get it back as quick but healthy as possible..

Plan was:

Test E - 240-300mg per week (12 weeks)

NPP - 150-200mg per week (12 weeks)

Superdrol inject - 15-20mg ED for 3-4 weeks MAX..

I like low dose but spread out cycles and gauge from there.. If it effects bloods significantly then I’ll just leave it alone, maybe throw in some Primo instead... I know, completely different compounds but I’m looking more at health.. So any help is appreciated...
Ive taken both a few times. The injectable version seems to work much better for me. I dont get any negative sides but never pushed it above 100mg. I tolerate it quite well. One difference i see that is much more pronounced with the injectable version is the effect on blood sugar. It acts similarly to a GDA. The longer I take it the lower my blood sugar drops. Makes putting on fat near impossible while pushing carbs to uncomfortable levels.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Last year, i started my prepa cycle with SD inj 15mg from KEYTECH preW (1h15 before) 3 weeks. It was very great. Good lean gain

I see it around at a good price . . . often think about trying it.

Boo

I’ve kept it in the arsenal since it got banned and it’s a fantastic compound. Fills a lot of gaps of traditional AAS. I just use the inject now but I ran it for 4 weeks at 40mg end of last year to experiment a little and use it now and then pre workout. Pretty much always blast it pre contest or pre shoot
what "gaps" are u referring to? My training partner ran this only cycle and put like 200lbs on his squat and 100on his bench alone. at the time I thought Test was far superior. But now it sounds semi debatable which is superior

Superdrol is crazy strong. I never went above 25mg on Vikings injectable.

But I’d pin it all 2 hours pre workout. Jesus Christ the pumps….

Does superdrol have any affect on libido (good or bad) or getting hard ons etc?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear