over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone bulk on Primo?

Calpoly

Registered
Yes its not the most cost effective solution, but does anyone have experience bulking with primo? Im going for the cycles with little to no sides in the future.

Yes its not the most cost effective solution, but does anyone have experience bulking with primo? Im going for the cycles with little to no sides in the future.

YES, it's a STAPLE of mine as a replacement for Deca and Trenbolone, which I do not use.

Primobolan is HIGHLY effective for MUSCLE GAIN, it is basically as effective as Deca but without the water retention, and it provides TREN-LIKE effects in terms of muscle hardness, density, and definition.

No reason AT ALL to exceed 600-800mg, at this dosage it will yield plenty of lean muscle tissue with no water at all. It is more effective than Equipoise mg for mg, and will compliment other heavy androgens VERY WELL as a result of it's extreme anabolic activity.

I like to combine Enanthate with Acetate;

Monday, Wed, Friday

100mg Enanthate/50-100mg Acetate

Last edited:
I have never taken it as i always see that its to mild as a bulker.Its to expensive also.I dont ever plan on using it as there are alot better choices out there.

YES, it's a STAPLE of mine as a replacement for Deca and Trenbolone, which I do not use.

Primobolan is HIGHLY effective for MUSCLE GAIN, it is basically as effective as Deca but without the water retention, and it provides TREN-LIKE effects in terms of muscle hardness, density, and definition.

No reason AT ALL to exceed 600-800mg, at this dosage it will yield plenty of lean muscle tissue with no water at all. It is more effective than Equipoise mg for mg, and will compliment other heavy androgens VERY WELL as a result of it's extreme anabolic activity.

Monday, Wed, Friday

big pm me where you are getting your primo bro.thanx

Primo is my favorite.
I use it to bulk, cut, cruise, anything.
I stayed on it most of last year at doses ranging from 200-1,000mg.
It is not going to blow your socks off in anyway, but it does give great
results. I experience virtually no side effects from it at any dose.

I love primo. There's this certain looks you get with primo that's unlike any other aas. I had very successful bulk using 400mg primo, 800mg test cyp, 600mg eq/week.

Monday, Wed, Friday

can it be run with deca and test in a cycle, i see you use instead of deca/ thanks

Monday, Wed, Friday

Interesting.... you hear so many conflicting opinions about Primo... some say it adds quality muscle tissue if used at a high enough dosage.... others claim its really more of a 'cosmetic steroid' that will just give you a certain look that will quickly disapear when discontinued - more of an icing on the cake effect.... and is weak in terms of adding size and strength...

I'll guess I'll experiment in the future and see whats up... alongside moderate test and an oral probably....

Need a break from tren sides soon so this may well be my next cycle....

Which compounds have you found to work well with primo Ross? I'm sure i read before you found mast alongside it to work very well together?

Interesting.... you hear so many conflicting opinions about Primo... some say it adds quality muscle tissue if used at a high enough dosage.... others claim its really more of a 'cosmetic steroid' that will just give you a certain look that will quickly disapear when discontinued - more of an icing on the cake effect.... and is weak in terms of adding size and strength...

I'll guess I'll experiment in the future and see whats up... alongside moderate test and an oral probably....

Need a break from tren sides soon so this may well be my next cycle....

Which compounds have you found to work well with primo Ross? I'm sure i read before you found mast alongside it to work very well together?

The REASON that there is such a conflict of opinions and experiences is simple; MOST PRIMOBOLAN IS FAKE/UNDERDOSED!!:lightbulb:

I will bet my right testicle that ANYONE who uses 600-800mg of SCHERING PRIMOBOLAN will be blown away! There are some decent UGL's out there as well, especially for the fast-acting Primo Acetate.

I find that Primobolan works well with STRONG ANDROGENS since it lacks an androgenic component itself yet is EXTREMELY ANABOLIC. It really would depend on your goals. For BULKING; Dianabol or Anadrol are GREAT with Primo!! For cutting, Winstrol, Halotestin, and Masteron will all synergize with Primobolan to produce extreme muscle HARDNESS, SHARPNESS and DENSITY.

Yes, Primo is KING. :)

can it be run with deca and test in a cycle, i see you use instead of deca/ thanks

Sure, they work well together, but I don't use Deca. I would run Equipoise with Primobolan if I were stacking it with a secondary anabolic injectable.

Heck, you can't go wrong with a high dosage of Testosterone with Primo either; awesome anabolic activity.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity