advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone dissolve orals in their gums like tobacco?

-TOXIC-

Banned
Basically like the title says... anyone else let their oral (T3, var, dbol, ect) rest in their front gum/lip like chewing tobacco? I do. Mentally it makes me feel like im getting more into my blood. Swallowing lets the pill get into your belly where your stomach acid breaks it down before it can be absorbed into your lining. I know your liver still breaks some down too but ill try to bypass my stomach acid breaking anymore down if I can help it. Just thought id ask out of curiosity. If everyone says it makes no difference ill still do it bc its a mental thing. Plus, I believe theoretically more does get absorbed into the blood stream. :)

I used to dissolve 100mg anadrol under my tongue. It's almost like iv' ing it. Best pump you can imagine.

Ive tried this before with winny and anavar. I didnt really notice any difference between letting them dissolve or swallowing them whole. The taste was pretty nasty I remember that. I would break the tab up into a few little pieces before putting them under my tongue so they would dissolve faster lol.

This never crossed my mind...my have to give it a try...dipping dbol or anadrol instead of the copenhagen I usually have in. I hope I don't spit as a reflex.

This never crossed my mind...my have to give it a try...dipping dbol or anadrol instead of the copenhagen I usually have in. I hope I don't spit as a reflex.

Dont spit out your drol lol

Id have to say, it HAS to have some benefit (whether we can tell or not) bc by not swallowing the pill stomach acid cant break it down before absorption.

Wow, forgot that. I haven't done it in years. I broke a Syntex Drol in half long ago, let it sit under my tongue and had two perfectly shaped half-round blood blisters there for two weeks. Thought I'd given myself mouth cancer or some shit. LOL

you should always get some kind of added sublingual absorption effect whether you let a tab or liquid oral sit under tongue for a couple minutes... most liquids are usually ethanol/glycerin base which has good bioavailability for sublingual use.. tabs not as quick but still something once the enzymes in your mouth and spit help dissolve the tab you leave under your tongue.... Now this is just all based on theory and recollection of old studies so cant say exactly sure just how much of an advantage it has over regular ingestion other than it does... could be 20% or 30% quicker absorption could be 50% idk... as long as its not an enteric of time release tab that has certain ratios of fillers to slow digestion/absorption once in your gut...

there are certain drugs which need to taken with a meal due to poor bioavailability but as for AAS either thru old skool inserts from the old days or PDR's I've never read anywhere saying they had to be taken with food... if anything with or without meal or full glass of water..

Last edited:
Grapefruit juice blocks several of the enzymes that break down many medications, allowing a much larger percentage of the medication to be absorbed...that is why some meds say not to be taken with g.f. juice. You can OD on blood pressure medications, narcotics, etc....I don't know any specifics about AS's.

I've always just chewed mine up until it was gone...usually as fast as possible as I never really liked the taste of any pill I had to take.

I've wondered (though never tried) if chopping it up and snorting it would be easier...lol Figure it would be a pretty good way to get into your system...

I've always just chewed mine up until it was gone...usually as fast as possible as I never really liked the taste of any pill I had to take.

I've wondered (though never tried) if chopping it up and snorting it would be easier...lol Figure it would be a pretty good way to get into your system...

Yeah and I heard if you push a pill up your ass is the best way for absorption but no way in hell ima do that.

Snorting anything is a horrible idea. No matter how fine you think something is by your eye its still coarse. You essentially tear down the lining in your nose by cutting away at it. Thats why snorters have the sniffles, nose bleeds, etc.

Just orally take the pill. You arent smarter than the guy who developed it. Its made as it is for a reason.

Snorting anything is a horrible idea. No matter how fine you think something is by your eye its still coarse. You essentially tear down the lining in your nose by cutting away at it. Thats why snorters have the sniffles, nose bleeds, etc.

Just orally take the pill. You arent smarter than the guy who developed it. Its made as it is for a reason.

lol, never tried it, I did think about it until I thought I'd probably just sneeze the damn stuff out. Yea...my luck I'd be the one, sneezing and blowing it all away. I don't' think there is any dry medication though that was ever intended to be snorted...unless it was a nasal spray

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws