over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone doing daily injections for TRT?

I will be, as soon he my new doc prescribes next week. I was self TRT for a while got inured, sick and fat. This year now with insurance super excited blood came back T227, he said anything under 250 its a go..

Plan on using @emeric delczeg sub q protocol again 10mg ED

Yes I do 15mg per day with insulin pin IM. At 20mg per day I came back to high 1300 total. Read through the 10mg thread if you haven't already. I feel a lot better on daily shots that's for sure.

Yes I do 15mg per day with insulin pin IM. At 20mg per day I came back to high 1300 total. Read through the 10mg thread if you haven't already. I feel a lot better on daily shots that's for sure.

I do ed injection at 20mg as well but my free total is typically around 1100. Are you using an AI?

25-30 mg HRT Cyp every day injects . Started HRT at 49 at 200 mg week and turn 59 next soon. Only during the last 6 months have I been micro dosing daily.
No significant change noted between daily and weekly but do currently feel well and work out almost daily and eat a healthy kitchen.
Every 6 month Labs come back normal and my HRT Doc says I'm optimized.
I back load up 10 or 12 slin pins in advance to safe time and generally pin before bed.

25-30 mg HRT Cyp every day injects . Started HRT at 49 at 200 mg week and turn 59 next soon. Only during the last 6 months have I been micro dosing daily.
No significant change noted between daily and weekly but do currently feel well and work out almost daily and eat a healthy kitchen.
Every 6 month Labs come back normal and my HRT Doc says I'm optimized.
I back load up 10 or 12 slin pins in advance to safe time and generally pin before bed.
Don't mind me asking what does 30 put you at test wise. Mine was 1300 on 20mg.

I did run ED pokes for a while (.07 ml) I started at 1 per day and came down from there. I believe .07 put me in the 700s personally. I started off all gung ho backloading a weeks worth into the slin pins, got lazy quick and just used the same pin to draw and administer. Still wasn’t bad at all.

In hindsight I definitely felt a difference between ED and 2x/week, but nothing special between ED and EOD.

are you guys doing subq or IM for your daily injections with a slin needle?

I did IM, obviously a tad shallow, but it’s such a small amount. I’ve heard guys doing well SubQ but I’ve also heard of people having lumps taking a hot minute to go away.

are you guys doing subq or IM for your daily injections with a slin needle?
You had this sock account sitting since 2010 and today you decided to run up 50 posts all in one day? I'm putting the breaks on your account. You'll be able to log back in March of 2025.

Maybe you'll have some new one-liners for the recipes forum by then.

You had this sock account sitting since 2010 and today you decided to run up 50 posts all in one day? I'm putting the breaks on your account. You'll be able to log back in March of 2025.

Maybe you'll have some new one-liners for the recipes forum by then.
Well dang i e been gone for a minute and just came back on here to see who else is microdosing T. Not running up 50 posts tho, lol. Btw luv your Polish Eagle. Polish American. Peace out

Any of you guys use test suspension or TNE since you pin daily? Always been kind of curious about that, but I'm pretty certain I would not be vigilant forever to do it.

i do shallow IM EOD. daily is too much of a pain tbh, unless you can tolerate sub q. for me sub q increases estrogen too much for whatever reason

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131